Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon its another way for get to stay relevant as the advert for the new episodes are doing the rounds on insta stories. Plus her friend eilidh is in the new season so obv ash needs to remind everyone she did it first 🤷‍♀️🤭
Is Ash not in second season?

Honestly, now she’s on about “blasting through loads of school work” instead of doing it daily as small tasks....now I could see why some families might need to do this if both parents are working full time/doing shifts etc but Ash is home all day every day 😠😠😠 You do realise a teacher had planned that work for your wean Ash, and maybe it shouldn’t be treated as something they need to “blast through” as quickly and with as little effort as possible? Honestly she’s really annoying me with it now!!!

Reactions: 5
Honestly, now she’s on about “blasting through loads of school work” instead of doing it daily as small tasks....now I could see why some families might need to do this if both parents are working full time/doing shifts etc but Ash is home all day every day 😠😠😠 You do realise a teacher had planned that work for your wean Ash, and maybe it shouldn’t be treated as something they need to “blast through” as quickly and with as little effort as possible? Honestly she’s really annoying me with it now!!!
Also the fact that her teacher will only have a set amount of time each day to actually mark and comment on that days work - She won’t be going back over a weeks worth of work.

I wonder if big mama had a phone call from the school as to why they weren’t interacting with this weeks work - Our school are calling everyone who doesn’t upload or comment onto google classrooms

Reactions: 4
But it’s okay, they can have the day off tomorrow!!
It’s a joke!! Xx

Reactions: 1
The last lockdown Ella wasn’t at school so she obviously just sat about all day (ash I mean) Well now Ash you know how horrendous home learning can be for parents, especially parents who also have to do an actual days work. Does that mean she can sack it off for a day or five?? I wouldn’t have thought so! My son prefers little and often. Couldn’t imagine him sitting down to a whole weeks work in one day, that almost seems cruel. I get the feeling it’s ash that prefers doing it in one day and not Ella. Won’t fit in with her schedule, mincing about, pouting to Instagram with her shiny jobbie coloured lipstick on! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s never really annoyed me until today, that blasé attitude has really put me off her. Having kids different ages with multiple home schooling, nappies and your own work to do is hard. But you make it work. You log them all on each day and give them a routine while still having fun and games (literally!) out with that. I’m all for ‘you do you’ but there’s a time and a place, this just isn’t necessary.

Reactions: 9
I think she's missing the point that the daily work is to keep the kids in some kind of routine. Especially being P1 and hardly getting a chance to settle in she should be making sure Ella realises that school is every day. I'm not saying have the wean sitting from 9 to 3 working everyday but at least do a few things a day. Her attitude to her kids education and everyone that has put the time in to try and ensure it happens stinks. If only she put half as much thought in to her school work as her wardrobe.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does Ella like blasting through all the work in one day or does Ash? She's more interested in posting add links and daft pictures on instagram than getting off the gram and giving the kids a bit of structure to their day. I think times like this just show these influencers up for how detached they are from reality. Its like the kids need to fit around her lifestyle not the other way about. Can just see ella in ten years time handing ash writing sick notes so they can go for a girls day out up the town :ROFLMAO: .....freebie of course.

Reactions: 4
I agree with all of the above regarding Ashleigh’s stinking attitude towards school work and the teachers. Cannot believe that she refused to get Ella to engage with her learning because it was the man child’s birthday. I mean come on, get a grip and be an adult. She is such a slob and this attitude just confirms this. Children Ella’s age need to be doing a little each day, not blasting through a weeks work at once. There will be progression in the work that the teacher has worked their arse off to prepare and she will be scheduling it daily for it to be completed like that. Fair enough missing the odd day if the parents are snowed under with work. But ash n pc moobs have no excuse. Lazy, immature idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see a lot of mummy bloggers behaving similar re schoolwork. They’re acting like them and their partners are balancing working from home with teaching kids. Ash isn’t. They roll out the “It’s ok to just try your best, it’s ok to sack off school for the day, it’s ok if you have a movie day” Yeah and that is ok but those comments aren’t really meant to comfort people like you hun. People who do literally duck all day to day. If you’ve got enough time and patience to do your mad Farah Fawcett do at night then you can put the work in for Ella.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe how stinking her attitude is!! Absolute lazy arse!! Primary 1 children need repetition & loads of consolidation. Teachers are up to their eyes trying to plan weeks in advance while teaching key worker/vulnerable children, plus doing online lessons/ answering questions on team chats/ marking submitted work. Ashleigh thinks it’s ok to publicly admit she’s just blasting a full weeks work in a day to get it over with?! What, so she can make more honking decorating decisions and add another 30 crappy affiliate links?!
She is so clueless! There is no way Ella could focus on it all for it to be meaningful learning. Kids are given their sound/spelling words at the beginning of the week and practise them over and over again all week to help them retain them, Ella will have learned nothing!
On a total rant sorry, she’s boiled my piss today!!

It’s the way she said I’m not gonna be sitting teaching them on his birthday, like a 30th - not gonna happen cmon. Eye rolling as if she was far too important. Who gives a rats ass if it’s a birthday, my kids go to school on their own birthdays never mind ours. I just don’t understand that attitude!

• Heart
She better hope none of Ella’s teachers are watching, they will be rather pissed after seeing that

Would she have pulled her out of school for a week if we weren’t in lockdown? More than likely because they were meant to be going to centre parcs - Yeah we don’t get fined in scotland but primary 1 is so fast paced and i was told by my teacher friends do not take them out for
holidays during term time particularly in p1

But hey, she can’t be arsed i mean it was his 30th 🙄
We can’t actually go anywhere or do anything so what would a few hours out of their day been 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Hey big Mama 👋🏻 obvs been reading here as she’s now trying to back track and say how amazing Ella’s teachers are.
the damage is done I’m afraid. She shared her true feelings about education and will have upset a lot of teachers with her childish behaviour. We r working all hours to provide children with work and she laughs it off and thinks her husbands 30th is More important.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She better hope none of Ella’s teachers are watching, they will be rather pissed after seeing that

Would she have pulled her out of school for a week if we weren’t in lockdown? More than likely because they were meant to be going to centre parcs - Yeah we don’t get fined in scotland but primary 1 is so fast paced and i was told by my teacher friends do not take them out for
holidays during term time particularly in p1

But hey, she can’t be arsed i mean it was his 30th 🙄
We can’t actually go anywhere or do anything so what would a few hours out of their day been 🤷‍♀️
my wee boy worked so hard when he was in primary 1, couldn’t believe how much work he had to do but it paid off. He learnt so quick! The change was amazing. But that’s because of the hard work the teachers put into lessons and how the children work. Ash has no idea!

Reactions: 3
Actually cant beleive how stuck up she is the whole home school thing , giving it cmon it was a 30th birthday whos going to teach school work on a 30th 😭that just sums her whole attitude up for me shows how she thinks the world revolves round her unfortunately Ash your child is now attending school and you cant just disregard things because it suits you home schooling or not . What message is she giving out to Ella and also teachers that work bloody hard to put all the stuff together, so every time princess Ella dosent want to do something she wont be forced to 🤣thats going to go down well when she goes back to school. Seriously her attitude stinks what a brass neck !

Reactions: 1
Great backtracking Ash, what an absolute riddy and I’m not buying it hen!

She’s also definitely one of those people who thinks because they’ve been to school themselves, then they know everything about it and don’t need to take the teacher’s lead. If that was the case then my 4 year degree + Post Grad diploma + Masters in Education was a complete waste of time eh? 🤦‍♀️

P.s whoever said “jobby lipstick”... I’m howling 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
The sis-in-laws post. Blatant lie. It is not snowing where she lives. There are no signs of snow at all where she lives. So either this is a very strange lie, or she has travelled farther than she is supposed to for the sake of a photo. Tut tut 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.