Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sis-in-laws post. Blatant lie. It is not snowing where she lives. There are no signs of snow at all where she lives. So either this is a very strange lie, or she has travelled farther than she is supposed to for the sake of a photo. Tut tut šŸ‘€
I think itā€™s an old photo, watch her stories. They werenā€™t even dressed when she posted on her grid.
I am south of Glasgow with alot of snow, donā€™t see her coming her just for a photo

The sis-in-laws post. Blatant lie. It is not snowing where she lives. There are no signs of snow at all where she lives. So either this is a very strange lie, or she has travelled farther than she is supposed to for the sake of a photo. Tut tut šŸ‘€
where does she live?

That podcast is an absolute shambles to listen to. Why are they all talking over one another, at a rate of knots & giggling......at what exactly?? Christ on a bike, imagine them all when they're on the prosecco, ears bleeding.

Reactions: 6
Going on about her big booty. A few weeks ago she was saying she was sticking to her diet this time. She really is a yo-yo dieter. Never sticks to it. Either donā€™t bother or have some commitment. Frustrates me when she starts exercising when sheā€™s got a AD for sportswear then we never see her exercise again.

Reactions: 3
Most recent stories Ash describes ā€œeating, walking, drinkingā€ as hard work. Honestly Iā€™m so taken aback!

Reactions: 2
She hasnā€™t uploaded on YouTube in a month - was that her New Years resolution!?

• Haha
Why would you ask people who donā€™t know you or your child what to do about deferring them a year šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s really not that uncommon, no need to make a big song and dance over it

i saw this, Iā€™m in bishy and thought that
Why would you ask people who donā€™t know you or your child what to do about deferring them a year šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s really not that uncommon, no need to make a big song and dance over it
probably wants to see what the general consensus is, if she will be judged/looked down on if she defers him.

it only matters what people think, not whatā€™s best for Charlie

That attire!! I mean weā€™re in lockdown guys, does she have to go out a walk with that stupid handbag squeezed on her shoulder like a granny bag!!

If Iā€™m out for a walk with the kids I just grab my phone and keys, what the duck do you need a handbag for...

It just looks ridiculous!!

Reactions: 4
Anyone know why she shared that both well house? It is no where near her & so wondered if she knew the owners or something.
We are desperate to move after our sale fell through in March 2020 then lockdown happened. We enquired about this house but the sellers need to move in 8 weeks and are very strict about that so we didnā€™t even get to view it.
Wondered if she just came across it or is promoting it for a friend.
Itā€™s Ryan jacks house ( Rangers player) his wife follows big mama, sheā€™s commented on her posts before. Obv making people aware sheā€™s ā€˜pallyā€™ with a WAG

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s Ryan jacks house ( Rangers player) his wife follows big mama, sheā€™s commented on her posts before. Obv making people aware sheā€™s ā€˜pallyā€™ with a WAG
Good work!! LOL. Iā€™ve never followed her but noticed all her social media is quite private.

ā€œI get loads of questions about what camera I useā€

So hereā€™s an affiliate link to it, for Ā£559 for it from John Lewis, which is now saved in your cookies and will be for 30 days so any purchases you make from John Lewis, I will profit from.

Sheā€™s sleekit!!

Reactions: 10
So basically her job is just finding shite online and AFF linking it? Sunday morning shift done āœ”
Wow, what an inspiration she is.

Reactions: 9
So basically her job is just finding shite online and AFF linking it? Sunday morning shift done āœ”
Wow, what an inspiration she is.
You mean the blush pink plastic looking boots with actual bags attached to them? HIDEOUS

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.