Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I’ve just seen ash’s Instagram and the picture of Ella. Very uncomfortable seeing that, surely pc plum would have something to say about that or is he not that bothered about potential dodgy characters looking at pictures of his daughter in the bath? Perhaps the money rolling In is all that’s important to this family and if that involves putting your children at risk then so be it. Absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 4
I think its terrifying the amount of information she gives out about her life and children. That post last night shocked me, I'm not even a parent but I just felt really uneasy. It would take someone minutes to find out where she lives and where the kids probably go to school, I'd be ill at the thought of strangers knowing this much and seeing this much of my children. Surely to god her husband can't sit back and think that's ok? Someone needs to have a serious word with her, if you can't promote your image without putting your children at risk then it's time to move on.
I totally agree with you on this. Kids are innocent. Can you imagine some local pervert approached one of her kids and said they were a friend of Ash’s and she’s asked them to drive the kids home from school or something?! I mean they have all the info they need to pretend they know her. A young kid isn’t going to be able to know the difference. I dread to think honestly I do.

Edit: I’ve reported the pic of Ella too. Totally inappropriate.

Reactions: 5
Children also have no concept of social media and the amount of people this can reach.
Can you imagine someone approached one of her children and was able to strike up a conversation. Alongside knowing name, age, where they live they can show one of these photographs that ‘mummy has sent them’ and there you go the child has put all trust into the stranger!
makes me feel sick how much these people put their own children in danger

Reactions: 2
I totally agree with you on this. Kids are innocent. Can you imagine some local pervert approached one of her kids and said they were a friend of Ash’s and she’s asked them to drive the kids home from school or something?! I mean they have all the info they need to pretend they know her. A young kid isn’t going to be able to know the difference. I dread to think honestly I do.

Edit: I’ve reported the pic of Ella too. Totally inappropriate.
Eek yeah. I binge way too much true crime content and always have these things at the forefront of my mind. Her da is a police officer so surely he should have some awareness. 🤦🏻‍♀️

I don’t believe for a second all Ella had to do today was some crafts on a piece of health and well-being work. I’m a Primary 1 teacher and couldn’t emphasise enough how important daily practice on their literacy and numeracy is. I always recommend daily practice of sight words, sounds, blending and counting.

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe for a second all Ella had to do today was some crafts on a piece of health and well-being work. I’m a Primary 1 teacher and couldn’t emphasise enough how important daily practice on their literacy and numeracy is. I always recommend daily practice of sight words, sounds, blending and counting.
I totally agree, I’ll be lucky if my child of a simile age is out from his desk before 4pm at this rate today!

Reactions: 1
Ash is far too busy for home schooling, blasted it so Ella can do one hour a day ! She is pathetic . I have a child the same age and we have been doing literacy and numeracy then had a lunch break, we have topic work as well as health and well being still to do . Ash has way more important things to do like her make up and keeping up with the gram

Ash is far too busy for home schooling, blasted it so Ella can do one hour a day ! She is pathetic . I have a child the same age and we have been doing literacy and numeracy then had a lunch break, we have topic work as well as health and well being still to do . Ash has way more important things to do like her make up and keeping up with the gram
So far this morning we done literacy and numeracy had lunch now we’re on to p.e and topic then that’ll be us done for the day we’ve never finished any earlier than 2pm sometimes we don’t get finished till after half 2! I don’t even wear makeup just now I’m in the house going nowhere seeing nobody 🤣

ur day sounds suspiciously like mine haha...

• Haha
I actually can't believe she has publicly said she is only doing an hour a day! What a lazy cow. Clearly puts no importance on education, what a great role model. If I was her wee one's teacher I'd be concerned.

Reactions: 7
I actually can't believe she has publicly said she is only doing an hour a day! What a lazy cow. Clearly puts no importance on education, what a great role model. If I was her wee one's teacher I'd be concerned.
That is infuriating. My husband and I are both working full time (I work 12 hours shifts, he’s FT but working from home). We are trying to do 2-3 hours each day with our oldest child who is in primary 1, and feeling guilty about not doing enough. However, we are doing our best given our personal circumstances. Each day, we ensure his core tasks are completed, he does literacy, numeracy and some creative work along with reading a story book. With 2 full time working parents and a toddler, I think we’re doing not bad tbh.

She is at home 24/7 with those kids but is only doing 1 hour per day of school work - that is disgraceful. Ella may well end up struggling when schools eventually reopen - and who will be to blame?!

Reactions: 16
She puts appearance over everything it seems so she probably wants Ella to be an ‘influencer’ or marry a footballer so her education doesn’t matter 😏😩

An hour?! Shocking! Poor Ella is really going to struggle when she goes back. But hey, she can work the camera, what more does she need?! An hour is probably less time than Ash she takes to do her bloody hair and make up! Who could be arsed going to that effort every day to sit in the house btw?!

Reactions: 6
Oh jeez I was searching for Dyson videos and came across Ash's... her extensions are so bloody awful! And I can smell her hands from here.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Watching her latest vlog, only about 10 minutes in....firstly she’s on about the VERY limited home learning she does 🤦‍♀️ Saying she doesn’t want Ella to feel like she’s “being punished...” by having to do school work, during the school term and “she’s only in P1” (i.e a pretty important learning year for kids) 🙄Then onto the new room downstairs which she is already going to replace the brand new sofa in because it’s not comfy (also the hall carpet which is 3 years old has been ripped up to be replaced..) and from the sounds of it, polis FRA has done everything in the new room including fitting the window?!?! (He was away to B&Q to buy stuff to install it with) Do they train you in window installation at Police Scotland now as well as bammy bar building? 😂

edited to add - later on in the vlog she’s sitting with Ella talking about her home learning tasks and basically taking the piss out of the P1 reading tasks... “like why would Ella want to look at the cover and look through the pages to try and think of what the book might be about? Like she’ll just read it to find out!”... eh, because it’s a specific reading skill that we (I am a primary teacher) teach called making predictions you absolute walloper 😠

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Watching her latest vlog, only about 10 minutes in....firstly she’s on about the VERY limited home learning she does 🤦‍♀️ Saying she doesn’t want Ella to feel like she’s “being punished...” by having to do school work, during the school term and “she’s only in P1” (i.e a pretty important learning year for kids) 🙄Then onto the new room downstairs which she is already going to replace the brand new sofa in because it’s not comfy (also the hall carpet which is 3 years old has been ripped up to be replaced..) and from the sounds of it, polis FRA has done everything in the new room including fitting the window?!?! (He was away to B&Q to buy stuff to install it with) Do they train you in window installation at Police Scotland now as well as bammy bar building? 😂
This makes me so angry, if she doesn’t understand why P1 is such an important year for their learning then that little girl is in for a big shock when they progress. I really do hope someone from her school sees all her boasting about “smashing” the school work in under an hour and ditching it completely because it was her dads birthday 🙄 - children that age need the full week and repetition to take in the new information

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.