Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if he is a DC or in a special unit he will still be getting paid the same as a normal PC. His pay would only go up if he was promoted to Sgt or Inspector etc... I just looked up the pay scales. Max he could earn at PC level is with 11 years service. £42000
I googled his name along with police officer and could see from the very first thing that came up he has been in the police since he was around 18. I was also surprised to know he worked (unsure if he still does) in north Glasgow which really isn’t far from them.

Reactions: 1
Sacking off school 🤦🏽‍♀️ To do absolutely nothing anyway! Great attitude Ash, way to set an example.

Reactions: 3
But guys, Ella won’t need an education remember, she’s going to become an influencer like her mummy. She’s already in training.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sacking off school coz it’s her husbands birthday. What a pathetic reason and a total slap in the face to the teacher. I mean, was pc Fra in a huff and wanting to play pass the parcel and musical bumps but couldn’t coz ella had work to do? So mama sacked it off?
I mean, even if you are pathetic enough to want your child to miss their school work because it’s your birthday at least don’t share it will with internet.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone listened to the podcasts? There free on Spotify. OMG! Just confirms how self centred big maw is. The full convo pretty much revolves around her and she quite passive aggressive towards the other girls.

Has anyone listened to the podcasts? There free on Spotify. OMG! Just confirms how self centred big maw is. The full convo pretty much revolves around her and she quite passive aggressive towards the other girls.
I tried.. I got 3 minutes in, worse than nails down a board 🙈

• Haha
So wait, it’s actually Fra’s birthday today but they sacked off school work yesterday?

Can I just say, as someone who works in education and is spending a LOT of time preparing home learning.....cheers Ash,you absolute rocket 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So wait, it’s actually Fra’s birthday today but they sacked off school work yesterday?

Can I just say, as someone who works in education and is spending a LOT of time preparing home learning.....cheers Ash,you absolute rocket 😠
Does that mean another day off school work today for more celebrations?
What an absolute joke she is!

Reactions: 2
c'mon guys, doing school works is too boring for the gram when you've got a week long birthday party for a grown man to celebrate!

• Haha
How did I not know that. Thanks
Reckon its another way for get to stay relevant as the advert for the new episodes are doing the rounds on insta stories. Plus her friend eilidh is in the new season so obv ash needs to remind everyone she did it first 🤷‍♀️🤭

• Haha
Her stories from yesterday are all just bloody affiliate links, nothing else

Need to pay for that hot tub somehow i suppose 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.