Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting here. I used to really like Ash, found her to be quite genuine but she has changed a lot over the years. She's very superficial and fake now. It used to bug the life out of me when she would get her eyelashes done and half of them would fall out and she would walk about with like 3 eyelashes 🙈 Another thing is her teeth, she used to have a beautiful smile and I understand that she had a reason for getting veneers but the oak tree dental practice she went to is notorious for being tit. My dentist actually told me that they all sit at lunchtime on the oak tree dental social media for a laugh at how bad the veneers are! They are just so fake looking.

I wish she would just come backdown to earth a bit. I think she is terrified of loosing this social media job as it means she will need to go out and find an actual away from home job, so she just tries too hard now which comes across as fake and false. What they have done to that house recently is madness, she had about 5 unfinished jobs at one point. The fact she has changed her living room, garage etc a few times in the past few years shows she is rushing into decisions and then thinking of something else!

Reactions: 6
First time posting here. I used to really like Ash, found her to be quite genuine but she has changed a lot over the years. She's very superficial and fake now. It used to bug the life out of me when she would get her eyelashes done and half of them would fall out and she would walk about with like 3 eyelashes 🙈 Another thing is her teeth, she used to have a beautiful smile and I understand that she had a reason for getting veneers but the oak tree dental practice she went to is notorious for being tit. My dentist actually told me that they all sit at lunchtime on the oak tree dental social media for a laugh at how bad the veneers are! They are just so fake looking.

I wish she would just come backdown to earth a bit. I think she is terrified of loosing this social media job as it means she will need to go out and find an actual away from home job, so she just tries too hard now which comes across as fake and false. What they have done to that house recently is madness, she had about 5 unfinished jobs at one point. The fact she has changed her living room, garage etc a few times in the past few years shows she is rushing into decisions and then thinking of something else!
I’ve just looked at oak tree dental’s Instagram oh my good god 🙈 Shergar would be proud! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is nobody going to talk about the fact she filmed both of her children in the hot tub looking NUDE. What a choice of colour for bathing suit for your daughter. It looks skin tone, there are some right weirdos out there. Fra not telling her the dangers no?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So creepy and such an invasion of privacy filming your sleeping child and sharing it with thousands of strangers on the internet.

So creepy and such an invasion of privacy filming your sleeping child and sharing it with thousands of strangers on the internet.
Totally agree, it made me feel very uneasy. It was like the opening scenes of a criminal minds episode or something similar. The sooner there are laws that are introduced to protect children from being pimped out by their parents online, the better.

Reactions: 9
Totally agree, it made me feel very uneasy. It was like the opening scenes of a criminal minds episode or something similar. The sooner there are laws that are introduced to protect children from being pimped out by their parents online, the better.
Yes 👍🏻 children’s photos or videos should not be online or at least the account should be private for only family

Reactions: 6
Is nobody going to talk about the fact she filmed both of her children in the hot tub looking NUDE. What a choice of colour for bathing suit for your daughter. It looks skin tone, there are some right weirdos out there. Fra not telling her the dangers no?
I actually thought they were!!! I thought wtf.

How bleeping bland. A nude swimsuit when you’re a wee girly girl? I can honestly say, none of my swimsuits growing up resembled anything like that 🤣 Ash, give up the insta mom aesthetic and let your kids be kids once in a while eh?

How bleeping bland. A nude swimsuit when you’re a wee girly girl? I can honestly say, none of my swimsuits growing up resembled anything like that 🤣 Ash, give up the insta mom aesthetic and let your kids be kids once in a while eh?
I thought this! Get her a LOL Doll one or a Little Mermaid one!!!!

Im sure that hottub will be doing wonders for wee charlies exema , and wtf was that picture of ella in her bed all about so creepy poor wain cant even sleep but getting plastered on insta ash is obsessed ,that hottub defo looks like its going to be a freebie love the way shes got the link advertising the company plastered, the wains have never been out the thing its a hottub not a bloody swimming pool absolute embarrassments hope shes keeping it maintained every day or they will all have the lergy 🤮

Reactions: 4
He’s not an ordinary policeman from comments I’ve read before
Even if he is a DC or in a special unit he will still be getting paid the same as a normal PC. His pay would only go up if he was promoted to Sgt or Inspector etc... I just looked up the pay scales. Max he could earn at PC level is with 11 years service. £42000

Is it just me or is there something unappealing about a black icing on cake? It’ll wreck her veneers! 😂

Reactions: 4
“sacking off school” what a lazy mare she is and a right insult to teachers who have more than likely spent most of their weekend sorting out that school for your darling daughter to ignore

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.