Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honest to god I feel so sorry for her neighbours. If it’s not films a full volume outside on the projector it’s their music full blast when they’re in the hot tub. No thought for anyone else!
With not even a gazebo round the hot tub for privacy 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The hot tub, how did she manage to get a hot tub delivered and set up when we're in a full lockdown, it's hardly essential is it? My partner has birthday soon and I'd love to do something a bit different but we'll be spending it in the house with a drink and a take away like normal folk would do just now. I wonder if it's a freebie, there is a company tagged in it. Jesus the back garden is like blackpool illuminations.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Of course there is no gazebo. Risk her neighbours not seeing how fabulous her life is? Never! The attention seeking knows no bounds, it really is pathetic. Also, why would you build that 'bar' and not have a way to close it off in winter leaving it and everything in it to get soaked for months. Never thinks anything through in her bid to be the insta queen.

Reactions: 4
Ash almost dislocates her leg when trying to pose in a mirror. It looks painful. Her pal Ginnifer over at pink peony does the same.

• Haha
Anyone know why she shared that both well house? It is no where near her & so wondered if she knew the owners or something.
We are desperate to move after our sale fell through in March 2020 then lockdown happened. We enquired about this house but the sellers need to move in 8 weeks and are very strict about that so we didn’t even get to view it.
Wondered if she just came across it or is promoting it for a friend.

Anyone know why she shared that both well house? It is no where near her & so wondered if she knew the owners or something.
We are desperate to move after our sale fell through in March 2020 then lockdown happened. We enquired about this house but the sellers need to move in 8 weeks and are very strict about that so we didn’t even get to view it.
Wondered if she just came across it or is promoting it for a friend.
Ash has probably slipped a random couple some of that baked beans promo money so she can pretend to know people rich enough to stay in Bothwell 🤣

• Haha
Do you think the matalan ad was pre recorded? Surely she never got out the hot tub after opening a bottle of bubbly to do a workout 🤣 xxx

Reactions: 1
Cannae deal with the snaggle tooth veneer!

Also, listened to the podcast again (I know, I know..) - Episode 4 and the Tattle gets quite a bit of air time (never named of course!) 🤪

Reactions: 5
Is she angling for a freebie hot tub off this company, her garden is a complete mishmash of everything and getting one to keep now - neighbours must be delighted

Like how she says they’ve been having a wee play in the hot tub to get used to it over the past few days ahead of the big birthday celebrations for pc fra - hope your not planning on having people round now mama

The garden is as bad as the house. Mish mash of different styles and crammed full of shite

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand.. why would they need to hire one to get a feel for what they want, if they have already got one ordered and awaiting its arrival?

Poor neighbours! I’m all for hot tubs, but you need to have a private area for it, she’s in full view of her entire street!

Also.. can we all just agree that we know they can’t afford that life on a policeman’s wage and she doesn’t have a massive following.
so what is going on!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand.. why would they need to hire one to get a feel for what they want, if they have already got one ordered and awaiting its arrival?

Poor neighbours! I’m all for hot tubs, but you need to have a private area for it, she’s in full view of her entire street!

Also.. can we all just agree that we know they can’t afford that life on a policeman’s wage and she doesn’t have a massive following.
so what is going on!
He’s not an ordinary policeman from comments I’ve read before

Strangely quiet on the gram today. Obviously having a family party in the pishin rain in the hot tub for pc Fra’s big 3 0. Shame on you mama if you are

Reactions: 2

so what is going on!
thats big Fra’s next project a cover for the Hot Tub just like pink peony has 😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.