Ash Mama Reid #5 rub a dub-dub, Mama Reid in the tub!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She decided to do this as soon as Eilidh mentioned an extension 😂 As soon as Ash thought someone would be doing something that she wasn’t she was on it like tit off a stick tearing down walls 😂 The woman is a nut job, talk about keeping up with the Jones’. And the worst part is the house is a mish mash of Chinese takeaway/crushed velvet and grey hell!! That house would give a migraine a migraine. If they keep the garage door it may be because they needed planning permission they didn’t get.
Considering they’ve opened up the wall between dining area and the garage, you’d need to squeeze between a chair and a radiator to get to it 😂

I’m so confused at the need for 2 downstairs living spaces.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I the only one wondering why they’ve laid the flooring before they’ve finished plastering. Xx

Reactions: 2
I think that was the old playroom and the garage that they have knocked into one awful space.
If it is, their garage wasn’t very big to begin with was it!

done all this work and it just does not flow at all, and they have no furniture to fill it

Eh...Wood kindling to fill in the gaps beside the “media wall”? Is she for real? 😂 she is a car crash.... look closer at the Pinterest pics Ash, those living rooms with the kindling storage lo and behold, have fires!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet she moves house in the next couple of years, I still don't get paying all that money for a new build house to then make all those changes literally a year or two after moving in. She'll want a bigger open plan kitchen like this new extension eilidh is on about and she's maxed out the space she has in this one. Is she putting a window in? It's gonna look a bit weird with a garage door sitting there.

Reactions: 5
I honestly mean it when I say this, I can’t believe the mess she has made of that house.

Reactions: 6
In everyone’s house I’ve been in where I think it’s beautifully done they have one thing in common - doing it up took a number of years and the things inside the house were collected over a lifetime of picking up bits and bobs as they go. People like Ash try to do up a full house using current trends and it ends up looking like the Next showroom.

Reactions: 7
I get what she has tried to do but these internal garages in new builds are just far too skinny to make a half decent room. The way you enter it from the kitchen is just odd. She has had the build around the boiler meaning the way in is even skinnier and looks crisp. She would have been better just sticking a door in the hallway into it and using it as a playroom. That's the only way I've seen these type of modifications used.

I get what she has tried to do but these internal garages in new builds are just far too skinny to make a half decent room. The way you enter it from the kitchen is just odd. She has had the build around the boiler meaning the way in is even skinnier and looks crisp. She would have been better just sticking a door in the hallway into it and using it as a playroom. That's the only way I've seen these type of modifications used.
that’s exactly what she had and she’s changed it

and yes; she said she’s waiting on the window coming

I actually really like it 🙈🙈 I like they way the entrance is narrower and the cupboards for the boilers etc. I agree tho it is really small and not much room once the sofa is in it. I want to know where she gets the money for all these renovations

Woah that conversion is certainly interesting!

If you were going to get cupboards to cover a boiler and an electrical box, why wouldn't you get them made to be flush rather than stick out like that?

Reactions: 3
Its a riot now ive seen more of it im more confused , the cupboard doors are cheap looking crap and is it lights on the ceiling in the way in 🤣its a den and the garage door would the sensible thing not have been to wait until the window was in and then decorate 😳I would love to give her walls a lick of a bright colour the wall colours are boggin looking either that or she needs a new filter 😭

She is stuck with that garage door for the foreseeable now with these new restrictions announced this afternoon

• Haha
Is the husband not fitting it, he seems to be a electrician, brickie and joiner all in one oh and according to this thread also a policeman lol

• Haha
So Eilidhs wee boy cannae even have a ghost without Ash bash having to get in on the act - (see Eilidhs story FML

Honest to god I feel so sorry for her neighbours. If it’s not films a full volume outside on the projector it’s their music full blast when they’re in the hot tub. No thought for anyone else!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.