Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s already been out a walk with the “content for the gram dog” and been to collect some gifted tat from the post office that she’s saying she will use but definitely won’t as it doesn’t fit the aesthetic. So let’s see if she breaks the lockdown rules and ventures out on another walk today.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Greedy’s on the beg again on her new vlog. She’s still wanting that climbing frame and now she’s after new outdoor cushions for her furniture :ROFLMAO: She’s so obvious no normal person goes on and on about the dimensions of cushions she needs. What a brass neck!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I bumped into her and the kids coming out cinema and they were acting so rude and misbehaving. I giggled I have a 4 year old and always looked up to her in a way of having such a perfect life but it is anything but .. shouting at them to get off stuff and them just not listening 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She really needs to lay off the plastered on make up and the Bahamas filter - doing her no favours!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone please explain why she is proudly boasting about how Ella knows to basically pose/act up for social media. Showing Ella writhing about in her boiler suit, not taken any note Ash of the world comments that are being left about the kids. Money and media exposure more important than the safety of your children😤😤

• Angry
Can someone please explain why she is proudly boasting about how Ella knows to basically pose/act up for social media. Showing Ella writhing about in her boiler suit, not taken any note Ash of the world comments that are being left about the kids. Money and media exposure more important than the safety of your children😤😤

It’s beyond belief honestly.
The way she’s prancing about her local area as well, how long has she lived there? And the kids never seen anywhere else but a shopping centre ! Not fooling anyone ash!

Reactions: 6
Her vlog and outfit. Wtaf she has no taste “I know it looks more going out outfit” eh no disagree I wouldn’t even wear it to my bed. Don’t even think my gran would wear it. Horrendous style. Sadly wasn’t hiding a multitude of sins either ash. Not flattering in the slightest. I see her often at the local shops. She’s so up her own arse it’s unreal.

Reactions: 6
So in her stories she told us she was out alone walking while foraging for wild garlic. And now in her post, she is saying the kids and her were out a walk while foraging for the garlic. So which is it ash? Talking shite to make your kids day sound insta worthy? Or did you break lockdown rules and go out for 2 walks? X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Are those eyebrows for a bet?
usual big Mamagried. Copies a trend and ends up looking like a knob. Forgets she’s a nobody from Glasgow.
Imagine being her neighbours when her and Pc Fra wheeled out the over head projector for a movie night in the garden 🙄

Reactions: 10
I’m sure her kids get enough screen time as it is without pulling a projector out her arse and setting it up in the garden for the gram. The gardens for playing why does she have to one up everyone else. It’s very much important now that she gets a climbing frame to fit in that exact space at the exact height because the other spot has now been taken over by her open air cinema.

Reactions: 4
She has shown in previous posts just how close the neighbours garden is. Infact when talking about the need for a bespoke made x high by x wide climbing frame, one of her concerns and validations as to why she couldnt buy one like a normal person was that they were too high and she didnt want to be looming large over the neighbouring garden. Fast forward to the weekend and shes wheeling out the projector for a garden movie night 🙄 Shes an absolute banger! Bet it was freezing cold and the kids were whinging and the photos were a split second posed fakery of life as per! 🙄

Reactions: 12
Yup, no way those kids stayed out watching that film. All for the 'gram🥱

Reactions: 4
When she can’t even go a walk without downing coke or without the kids stuffing their faces with crisps and chocolate. At least they are getting a break from shopping centres though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.