Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully now Ella is at school we'll see less of her and let her enjoy her school days being know as Ella rather than Mama Reid's cash making kid .
Now it's time for wee Charlie boy to be plastered every day on Instagram .
There's only so many primark , home bargain , matalan hauls she can do on her channel so if she thinks having another baby to be performing monkey it's a sad day .

Reactions: 1
New thread ideas?
New thread suggestion-
'Ella's soon off and Charlie's not fussed, but don't you know brushing my eyebrows up is a must.'

Sorry my first ever thread suggestion. It doesn't really rhyme, but I think it describes her current situation to a T. 🙄😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's done the Iceland Ad and Kinetic Sand ad within days - both featuring Ella. I mean does wee Charlie not eat?? Does he not play?? It's such a wee sin (not that he's not plastered all over insta) but that she is clearly more Team Ella. Tho bet wee Charlie is pimped out for the gram now Ellas at school! x

Reactions: 5
Sometimes I think a lot of these "instagrammers" need to read on here not to scream troll 🙄🙄🙄, but for suggestions on how to get back to why we liked them in the first place.
Ash mama reid has lost every part of why she was relatable. I mean I couldn't really relate to her "perfection" I.e. kids in white tops painting in the first place (the backstory to how I actually came across Tattle.life).

But she still was a relatable, normal mum, beautiful home, helpful cleaning tips. I was excited for her new home as I couldn't want to see how she decorated. Hopefully with her main source of content aka Ella going full-time to school, she can get back to how she was.

I used to really enjoy her videos and stories but recently she's been so repetitive im hoping with more time she will get back to better videos!

I dont think she will plaster photos of E in her school uniform....not because she shouldnt do that anyway but because there is not a cats chance in hell that wee girl will be wearing matalan school uniform as per the advert!

I think you’re spot on by the way. Why else hasn’t she shared a snap of ellas 1st day she over shares everything else about those poor kids lives. I mean I guess she’s already shared her pic in her uniform, doesn’t matter that it was a Saturday afternoon 3 weeks before she started 🤣 really weird that she’s want to keep this moment sacred

Reactions: 3
I think you’re spot on by the way. Why else hasn’t she shared a snap of ellas 1st day she over shares everything else about those poor kids lives. I mean I guess she’s already shared her pic in her uniform, doesn’t matter that it was a Saturday afternoon 3 weeks before she started 🤣 really weird that she’s want to keep this moment sacred
I also find it weird that shes not shared it, especially as she shares absolutely everything else that goes on in the kids lives (charlie hospital gate)

Am I right in thinking that she pulled Ella out of nursery at some point, and kept her home instead of sending her every day?

Reactions: 3
She’s posted like 30 school pics on her personal Facebook today .... hmmm funny why it’s not in insta eh ash 😉

LOL maybe just a coincidence but that’s a few now on insta 😂😂 keeping moving ash we see you

Last edited:
Rub a Dub , Dub , Big Mama In The Tub
This is the best one I think, but can I suggest removing the "big"? It makes it sound like body shaming (which I absolutely know we're not doing, but it could fuel that rhetoric from Ash and her sheep).

Reactions: 13
The most impracticable shoes to send a child to school in 🙄 bleeping loafers. Good luck running around the playground with those flapping off your feet Ella.
I’m so surprised she is actually wearing the free Matalan clothes. 100% Ash has some Lelli Kellies waiting to go on tomorrow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This is the best one I think, but can I suggest removing the "big"? It makes it sound like body shaming (which I absolutely know we're not doing, but it could fuel that rhetoric from Ash and her sheep).
If you know how to create new thread or anyone else that does feel free to adjust or add

I have to be honest and say I thought Ella looked gorgeous, and like a totally normal little girl starting primary school.

But agree that the shoes arent practical haha

Reactions: 4

New thread 💕
Edited as suggested, hope that's ok.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.