Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad that it’s taken a global pandemic for her to stop taking her kids for days out to shopping centres and to actually enjoy the great outdoors. It’s embarrassing that she is only just discovering her local area just because the shopping centres are closed. Hope she realises how much her kids have missed out on.
I bet as soon as the shops open, she will be right back there and forget about her new found “love” of doing things that her kids actually like
was thinking the exact same thing! She must be saving a fortune not being able to go to the fort or braehead

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing the filters must usually hide her skin because I never realised it was like this. She always seems so flawless in her stories and vlogs.
The difference in colour between her face and chest 🙈🙈🙈

I would love to see her try on a plus/curve range from boohoo or asos!

Reactions: 8
Said it before but her figure is great yet she seems reluctant to dress it to it’s full potential. Must be the only big busted woman on earth who reaches for the high necked tops constantly. A “waist clinching” belt placed 1cm below her tits is another Ash classic. Does nothing for her. Plus she wears skinny jeans that are far too small so they squash her arse. A size up would accentuate it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her shape puts her at high risk of developing Type 2 diabetes. Overweight & with most of her weight in her middle. She literally has no waist.

Reactions: 1
Stop with the blatant hints for a climbing frame for the garden to be gifted Ash, such bad taste.

Also bad taste to come on to instagram with your “problems” of not being able to buy one to fit your garden that you designed to fit your oh so important aesthetic rather than it being suitable for kids. People can’t afford to eat right now, and she is bleating on about her struggles to source a fuckin climbing frame which would cost over a grand. Keep that in mind Ash.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Stop with the blatant hints for a climbing frame for the garden to be gifted Ash, such bad taste.

Also bad taste to come on to instagram with your “problems” of not being able to buy one to fit your garden that you designed to fit your oh so important aesthetic rather than it being suitable for kids. People can’t afford to eat right now, and she is bleating on about her struggles to source a fuckin climbing frame which would cost over a grand. Keep that in mind Ash.
Exactly this. She has absolutely no self awareness at all. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So. She doesn’t speak to anyone who doesn’t fit her aesthetic. She’s all about the ‘popular’ people who are decked out in designer gear etc. She’s also, an awful driver.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So. She doesn’t speak to anyone who doesn’t fit her aesthetic. She’s all about the ‘popular’ people who are decked out in designer gear etc. She’s also, an awful driver.
I feel you have some inside info on her🤣 she comes across on Instagram and YouTube exactly the way you have described her

Reactions: 6
I honestly think its only a matter of time before the influencer bubble bursts anyway and I think the covid 19 pandemic will just help speed it up. People will come out of this and realise that none of all this false sh*t matters. She will be straight back to the likes of Primark and Home Bargains, loading up with cheap tat but I think she will find the tide very much turned. I
The fact she has done a quarintine make up video is enough for me. I mean come on to ....

Last edited:
So inappropriate to post a photo standing right in front of someone else’s house. She wouldn’t post the front of her own house but is happy to share someone else’s with thousands of strangers. She’s so dumb

oh, and she’s also comparing this global pandemic, in which hundreds are dying everyday and thousands are risking their own and their families lives to save others, to a holiday. Honestly, I think I need to comment to her - this has pissed me off

• Angry
I honestly think its only a matter of time before the influencer bubble bursts anyway and I think the covid 19 pandemic will just help speed it up. People will come out of this and realise that none of all this false sh*t matters. She will be straight back to the likes of Primark and Home Bargains, loading up with cheap tat but I think she will find the tide very much turned. I
The fact she has done a quarintine make up video is enough for me. I mean come on to ....
I’ve stopped watching her videos I can’t be arsed with her anymore she’s so fake and so up herself! Nobody is caking their face in makeup just to sit at home I certainly haven’t I’ve gave my skin a break and I might look god awful most days but I’m in my house and if you can’t be comfortable in your own house there’s something wrong! I did see she was begging for a slide or something - ash Lidl have them in just now for £50 we bought one for my son to help him burn off some energy as bedtime hasn’t been easy since all this started!

Reactions: 8
First time poster but I’ve read through this entire thread and agree with a lot of what’s being said! I found it by accident and was so glad because all of this stuff I’ve been thinking for a while and moaning to my boyfriend about her, especially the favouritism of Ella over Charlie it’s so obvious. I feel so sorry for him at times he’s never really involved from what I can see in her videos and posts. It’s a shame and I always hear him trying to talk to her when he’s in the background of videos, like the second video of lockdown activities that he wasn’t participating in for some reason! Another thing that’s annoying me which I don’t think anyone has mentioned yet but is probably really petty is the fact she’s so jealous of Mrs Hinch lol I noticed when the Mrs Hinch bandwagon started she posted a video about zoflora and emphasised how much she uses it and has done for years, whenever she mentions ciff cream cleaner it’s her and her mum have used it for years, those spontex cloths as well. I know most people do use those things and I’m sure she has used them for years but it just seems to me that she’s got some sort of chip on her shoulder about her the way she goes on.

That’s just my two cents anyway and thanks for the best laugh I’ve had all lockdown lol I was in hysterics last night reading all the title suggestions!

Reactions: 17
I usually skip by her insta stories but I listened to some yesterday, and her voice has changed! It sounds so much faker and posher than before. Who is she trying to kid?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
why the duck has Charlie constantly got a denim jacket on IN THE HOUSE?!
I have toddler boys and I couldn’t think of anything worse for them to be sitting about in?

honestly she’s a complete and utter idiot .

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.