Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kind of want to give her credit because during this lockdown she’s actually been doing things with the kids instead of dragging them to Matalan.

However if my neighbour had a big projector screen out the back I wouldn’t complain to them but I’d be thinking....exactly how far up your own arse are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I kind of want to give her credit because during this lockdown she’s actually been doing things with the kids instead of dragging them to Matalan.

However if my neighbour had a big projector screen out the back I wouldn’t complain to them but I’d be thinking....exactly how far up your own arse are you?
🤣🤣🤣🤣 exactly! It’s great that the kids have been out walks and bike rides, I just find it sad that’s it’s taken a global pandemic for her to do this with her kids. She’s already said the novelty of cycling has worn off. As soon as those shops are back open, normal service will resume and and the walks and cycles will be a distant memory.

Reactions: 7
I agree, its good - for the kids. But shes only doing it coz no other option. Bet she has a haul video up within a week of the shops of shite being back open!!

Reactions: 4
So the dog has a coat on but the kids are wearing shorts and a skirt. Where’s the logic there 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her post about her scrubbing clean Ella's baby pink Hunter wellies annoyed me...wellies are meant to be muddy, how can a child relax if everything has to be so pristine all the time. All for show, it's so vacuous.

Reactions: 6
Wow, what’s the point in the projector in the garden apart from the whole “hey look at me!!”

those youtube comments are frightening, hope it makes her thinkabout what she shares online...

Reactions: 8
I don't get why she includes the glasses in Ella's outfits? To me it's just a needless accessory making Ella seem like an insta-teen, she's only a wee girl! And then is Ash wearing the same glasses in her stories? They look too small... 🤷‍♀️ I just really don't see the appeal of wearing glasses just for fashion... and especially just for fashion on a wee girl. If you go in to any opticians the kids glasses look nothing like those ones anyway!?!? She could do a partnership with Specsavers or another optometrist to show Ella wearing ACTUAL kids glasses (with no lenses), it would at least let kids potentially see other nice kids wearing glasses, especially since it can be a daunting thing for young kids when they need to wear them. But here we are stuck with something that looks like it was a could of quid from Aliexpress :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I don't get why she includes the glasses in Ella's outfits? To me it's just a needless accessory making Ella seem like an insta-teen, she's only a wee girl! And then is Ash wearing the same glasses in her stories? They look too small... 🤷‍♀️ I just really don't see the appeal of wearing glasses just for fashion... and especially just for fashion on a wee girl. If you go in to any opticians the kids glasses look nothing like those ones anyway!?!? She could do a partnership with Specsavers or another optometrist to show Ella wearing ACTUAL kids glasses (with no lenses), it would at least let kids potentially see other nice kids wearing glasses, especially since it can be a daunting thing for young kids when they need to wear them. But here we are stuck with something that looks like it was a could of quid from Aliexpress :rolleyes:
she treats Ella as a dress up doll, glasses are trendy just now so of course her 4 year old needs a pair 🙄 it would annoy me if she was paid for Ella to advertise and recommend glasses when she doesn’t need them. Remember these influencers only advertise things they love and use! Aye right.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Plus 4 year olds tend to be into bright primary colours and princesses/superheros and patterns...not fashion frames that you would find in primark. But then, charlie lives in a rough denim jkt and denim shorts/jeans. Comfort is not a priority for these kids. Maybe cos ash squeezes herself into clothes that are too tight to be comfortable, she feels the kids shouldnt be comfortable either??

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She wonders why Ella is so mature?? Maybe because the poor girl doesn’t get a second to be a normal wee girl 🙄

That recent story she just post too, if I wanted to see her horse hoof I’d ask. Dirty cow, get some clothes that fit!

• Sick
  • Haha
She wonders why Ella is so mature?? Maybe because the poor girl doesn’t get a second to be a normal wee girl 🙄

That recent story she just post too, if I wanted to see her horse hoof I’d ask. Dirty cow, get some clothes that fit!
Wish you hadn’t pointed me in that direction.....nearly brought my dinner back up, camel toe or what🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I knowwwww! She really doesn't have a clue does she?! I think she is oblivious in terms of her body shape and size. Not shaming her, but she really needs to dress for her bigger/plus size figure. Otherwise the results = camel toe!

Reactions: 2
Wow....building a bar in the back garden. That plus the projector, total class 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Each to their own but I think it’s incredibly selfish what she’s doing. They have quite a big garden and maybe a quarter of it is child friendly. Get some grass down, get the kids some nice outdoor toys like a swing, slide, climbing frame. Kids are only young once, in a few years time they won’t care about the garden anymore and that’s when you get things like a bar (tacky) and whatever else.

Each to their own but I think it’s incredibly selfish what she’s doing. They have quite a big garden and maybe a quarter of it is child friendly. Get some grass down, get the kids some nice outdoor toys like a swing, slide, climbing frame. Kids are only young once, in a few years time they won’t care about the garden anymore and that’s when you get things like a bar (tacky) and whatever else.
PC Fra could have easily built a wee den for the kids where the bar (🙄) is going. But no, they are waiting until a company gifts them a climbing frame because they are too tight and greedy to buy their own kids one. That garden is a total hazard for kids, they have no space to play all because it was designed by their selfish Mother who cares about how things look more than experiences for her kids.

Her story today about Charlie loving the great outdoors so much. Funny that, for a boy who loves outdoor adventures so much, we hadn’t ever seen him on one until the shopping centres closed 🤔 took a pandemic for her to take her kids outdoors. And he’s scared to get dirty because of you Ashleigh! Because you dress him in his Sunday best every day and probably warn him not to get dirty 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
My personal opinion, when you have young children the garden should be their sanctuary, a place for them to play and hang out. Gives parents the peace of mind that the children are safe, can come in and out of the house as they please and an area to spend quality time with their parents. Building of a bar for adult entertainment....just think that should take a back seat until the children are older.
If they had a massive garden then it wouldn’t be an issue, but unfortunately they are in a modern house where the garden is limited.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.