Ash Mama Reid #4 Replaced Lola ASAP because a puppy fits her aesthetic you see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop with the blatant hints for a climbing frame for the garden to be gifted Ash, such bad taste.

Also bad taste to come on to instagram with your “problems” of not being able to buy one to fit your garden that you designed to fit your oh so important aesthetic rather than it being suitable for kids. People can’t afford to eat right now, and she is bleating on about her struggles to source a fuckin climbing frame which would cost over a grand. Keep that in mind Ash.
It was the insta story where she actually gave the dimensions of the part she wanted the frame for that got me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It was the insta story where she actually gave the dimensions of the part she wanted the frame for that got me :ROFLMAO:
ha! You are so right - I didn’t click on to that! What an absolute right arse. Who does she think she is? Why does she deserve a free climbing frame that would easily cost more than £1000. She’s so embarrassing and should hang her head in shame. I’ve just bought my wee girl a trampoline for the garden, cost a lot but I can hold my head high knowing that my husband and I worked hard to afford it and that will be something my daughter will learn. Unlike her kids who are going to grow up so materialistic

why the duck has Charlie constantly got a denim jacket on IN THE HOUSE?!
I have toddler boys and I couldn’t think of anything worse for them to be sitting about in?

honestly she’s a complete and utter idiot .
Because she dresses her kids like dolls and they must have a certain look at all times. She’s pathetic and got no real grip of reality and what really matters - as long as her kids look perfect she’s happy

She even put up a picture of what she wanted the climbing frame to look like! Doesn't she have access to Google? Blatant begging!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Here she goes again, moaning that her garden is untidy and unfinished 🙄 it’s a garden! You have 2 kids - it should be messy and full of toys! But not oor Ash’s garden, it’s got to be perfectly tidy. So she’s hoovered the astroturf 🙄

some people don’t have gardens and would do anything for one just now. Not saying she shouldn’t feel the way she feels but she needs to think how her posting her moans about her massive garden could make people feel.

I am howling at how her silver, expensive plants that she bought just to fit the aesthetic of her garden have all died and now look tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really is pissing me off. I don’t have a garden, well I do but it’s a shared one and it’s never tidy, then there’s her moaning about absolutely pointless tit. Be thankful you have a garden during this awful time because a half hour ‘walk’ with a toddler isn’t anyone’s idea of fun here. It’s like torture being locked in the same 4 walls day in day out. What a massive bleep!!

Reactions: 11
She really is pissing me off. I don’t have a garden, well I do but it’s a shared one and it’s never tidy, then there’s her moaning about absolutely pointless tit. Be thankful you have a garden during this awful time because a half hour ‘walk’ with a toddler isn’t anyone’s idea of fun here. It’s like torture being locked in the same 4 walls day in day out. What a massive bleep!!
This is her way of begging . This is why she's giving the dimensions of a slide/climbing frame , kids Wendy house she's wanting as she's hoping /praying it will be another freebie .
It has been mentioned on another tattle that she has been gifted bikes & helmets ????

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
This is her way of begging . This is why she's giving the dimensions of a slide/climbing frame , kids Wendy house she's wanting as she's hoping /praying it will be another freebie .
It has been mentioned on another tattle that she has been gifted bikes & helmets ????
She needs gifted a personality and her old teeth back. Silly cow 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m in the same boat, no garden and it’s just me and my 4 year old day in day out, and you have her moaning about her garden. She needs a reality check! Used to like her videos she’s really pissing me off now

Reactions: 7
She's selling clothes for 3 quid an item on depop... times must be tough, hence the blatant begging.

I don't understand why you wouldn't donate those low price items to charity?
Trying to be something she isn't!

Reactions: 12
What happened to the old adage if you can’t afford it, you don’t get it or you cut costs somewhere until you have saved enough. Was brought up this way by my parents and passed this down, snowflakes now just want everything put at their feet with little or no effort. They have a total red neck BEGGING for freebies, which is exactly what Ash is doing...,,shameful.
On my high horse tonight about influencers in general, as they are unable to reign in this free loader/entitlement behaviour when we are all facing an uncertain future.

What is it with these people having their wee girls riding bikes with tiny denim skirts on

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Still finding it hilarious that she spent a fortune on really expensive silver plants for her garden so that they fit her aesthetic and she didn’t bother to care for them correctly so they are now all dead and drooping all over the shop 🤣 classic big Mama, wants everything to look perfect.

• Haha
Putting a filter on videos of yours kids, doesn’t get much worse than that

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Why is ahe posting pictures of Ella in a bikini on Instagram? Harmless if it's a closed Instagram for family and friends but hers is open for anyone and their dog to see.

• Wow
Why is ahe posting pictures of Ella in a bikini on Instagram? Harmless if it's a closed Instagram for family and friends but hers is open for anyone and their dog to see.
Just saying to my partner yesterday I hate seeing wee girls in bikinis but that’s just me! It’s off the back of me saying when I was allowed to go to inflatables at the swimming when I was younger I wasn’t allowed a bikini so had to cut about in a Speedo one piece while all my pals were looking nice 😂 this was when I was about 10 though

Bikinis of children is just beyond wrong. I detest seeing it. It’s nothing but sexualisation of a child. Vile.

• Angry
I need to talk about her dog. So she got this brand new puppy then lock down happened. As a dog owner I know her dog should have jags and boosters. She's got that little puppy out walks and today is letting her off the lead? I'm genuinely worried the poor wee soul will end up lost or sick with her incompetence.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.