Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Citygirlgonecountry

did four different pages of her interiors magazine get stuck together when she was browsing for inspiration :unsure:
Ash's living room is like the decor version of Rachels trifle in Friends - where its a shepherds pie and trifle combined lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
What the hell has she dressed poor Charlie in? Looks like he is off for a job interview instead of feeding the ducks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Been reading these threads for a while now but first time posting. Sorry if it’s a wee bit off topic but just wanted to share a few things that really irritated me about Ash recently.

I used to watch her videos all the time because I related to her with so many things. I feel like now she is so lost in this idea of ‘perfection’ that she is subjecting her kids and her husband to.

Did anyone see when she was on stories referring to her kids dinner (frozen nuggets and smiley faces - or the likes) as council dinners? Is it just me who was completely offended by this? I took this as her sticking her nose up to people and no doubt, a lot of her following who probably live in council housing. Is she suggesting that making her kids a processed and not particularly healthy meal (which she seems to be doing all the time with the constant shite she feeds them) is typical of someone living in a council house? I’m not sure what she was implying but it made her look a right dickhead. Nothing wrong with the occasional frozen meal or living in a council house either (I grew up in one) it’s just how she linked the two to make her out to be some superior person above them both.

I had to unfollow when she was begging for a climbing frame. I did a little experiment to see if that’s what she was doing. I sent a pic of mines which is the same one she was hinting at. I told her how my kids loved it, how hard I worked and saved for it and that I really recommended it. She read my message, ignored it and then proceeded to beg yet again on her stories about a climbing frame. I knew it was a total ploy to get one for free and she couldn’t give a hoot about anyone’s actual opinion on it! Knob!

I agree with all of the previous comments about her dressing for her size. She needs to grow up and realise how damaging that is to young girls watching her and even her own daughter! There’s nothing wrong with being a size 16-18. What’s wrong is her constant denial about it. Her heads in the clouds if she thinks she’s fooling anyone otherwise.

I’ve really seen through her and her need to constantly exploit her kids for attention and likes. I hope many more of her followers do too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Next thread title

You’re gonna pop a button and hit someone in the eye, just wear your true size hun, there’s no need to lie.

Anyway back to the dodgy panelling in Torrance Castle 🏰🛠 if we can see it’s squint then surely they can too..?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
"I'm just going to cover the size up coz that's a little bit personal"

It's ok ash, we can clearly see the big F sticker on the front of it and can tell what size it is anyway
so apparently her bra size is “too personal” to share online (even though we can all see that she’s bought an F cup...!) but she has no issue sharing invasive, intimate footage of her son lying in a hospital bed.... that’s not too personal?

Also Ash, cycling shorts..... nooooooo. Just no. They are AWFUL. They look like underwear. They honestly look like Spanx or like a compression garment!!!!!!!! Yuk!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Unfortunately for me I’m a size 6 but constantly find myself having to size up three sizes to a 12. But I’m definitely a 6, I’m just sizing up. Just to make that clear!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I can’t show you my bra size it’s too personal. Please enjoy this video of my daughter doing handstands while her top goes up over her head and also this picture of my son in hospital when he was very ill

• Sick
Reactions: 26

Calmasyoulike

Aye cheers Ash you big fucking walloper! We’ve been knocking our pans in over at the NHS side of house to keep folk safe and you go and break the rules already and we are only in Phase 2. It’s ok I don’t want to see my kids anytime soon I want to keep working all the sodding hours god sends so fuck wits like you can sit out in your backie pretending your something your not and shoving your fat faces with free food. Jesus fucking wept and Fraser should know better as well being a copper. I could actually cry it’s people like her that mean we will NEVER get out of this it will just keep going on. She’s so caught up in her own world of candles and wax melts she canny see past her own fat arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Absolutely nothing she wears fits around the boobs. She looks so uncomfortable trying to pull everything shut. I dont get it.. Just size up hen. A few times 🙄
Said this before. She has zero idea how to dress her boobs. She was kicking about in all the high necks at Christmas!!!

She’s just so...severe. Everything is at 11 and needs dialled back to a 7. The mad teeth. Her curls / waves whatever are always so harsh even if she does brush them out. Her make up always mega harsh. Buys any trend going in fast fashion.

16BE6D23-6CBA-4A4F-9139-E67C9FFD36A6.jpeg

Yer maw approaching the Clarins counter at Glasgow Airport before her flight to Salou.

• Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Aww I’m fucking cringing man! Just because you’re Big Mama Reid staying in Torrance in your big detached hoose with your luxe wallpaper and kids head to toe in Zara...you really think you’re any different from the schemy family in Possil sitting out their front blasting GBX while sitting on an old sofa they’ve not bothered to call the council to pick up? You’re not. And I have so much more love for those people because they’re authentic and don’t attempt to hide their true selfs and what they enjoy!

• Haha
  • Heart
The doors are horrible. Don’t match with her decor at all. She’s just copied Eilidh, and the panels, suddenly every one has the panels. They’ll be a pain in the arse when they’re no longer in fashion and need to be ripped off the wall.
Before lockdown a mutual friend told me she was in a pub and Ash and Fraser walked in. She had a few wines so tried to take a sneaky pic of Ash to send to her friend and say look who it is. 2 seconds later Fraser stormed over and was like ‘did you just take a pic of Ash?’ Totally taken aback she told him no nervously and turned away.
Later she was in the toilets and was cornered by Ash who told her she was a horrible troll and that she has a sad life. Basically humiliated her infront of the other girls in there and reduced her to tears. Nasty piece of work.

• Wow
  • Angry

Popper

VIP Member
Thread suggestion....Crematorium curtains, u having a laugh? All while she’s doing a loo cleaner AD, in the bath

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
Just spotted big Mama in Primark stocking up on a haul - you heard it here first 😉 She looks a total state. Bright orange fake tan fail legs, and bursting out of her dress. she is at least a size 16 yet I am sure she has picked up size 12 in everything. She was demanding to know where the Jewellery has gone. Her arms were overflowing with clothes So we are in for a treat I am sure!

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
I don’t think it is an easy mistake. Not if you watch Nicola Sturgeon’s daily updates and actually listen to what she is saying. And if you are still unsure you go and read up on it before you pack your vulnerable child who was shielding (when it suited her and made her look like an amazing mother) to their grandparents. And then to make it worse you influence thousands of others to break the rules but when you are told of your mistake you just delete and pretend it didn’t happen.

Just to be extra clear Ashleigh, if someone lives alone they can create a ‘bubble’ with 1 other person and are allowed them in to their home to help their mental health. Not you can pack your kids off to their grandparents so you can enjoy your free packet of salami in peace with your poor excuse for a policeman husband 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23

tippingpoint

VIP Member
It drives me mad how her kids bedrooms need to fit her own aesthetic. It’s a small thing because the kids are well fed, watered, loved but it makes me sad. Ella has a teenage boudoir and Charlie has some sort of luxe prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 23