Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
She needs to lay off the treats for the kids. I don’t think either child is fat but I do think Ella more so seems to not have dropped the baby weight. It’s not healthy for them to be eating treats daily anyway regardless.

Reactions: 14

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
So sad for the family losing Lola, you can tell they doted on her. Such a beautiful dog and always in the background of the vlogs/posts, I feel so sorry for Ash and the family X

• Sad

Shaza78

Chatty Member
I with drew my little girl from the exact dance school Ella goes to for this very reason. The costume Ella is wearing is nothing compared to what wee ones as young as 3 wear on show day and for competitions. The music and routines are provocative and definitely not age appropriate. I dropped my wee girl for a rehearsal at the time she was just over 3 and one of the teachers had put black fricken winged eye liner and red lipstick on her. My little girl was actually traumatised by the pressure she was under she loves dance and performance but had major stage fright at this school when it was shoe day. We are not buy any means strict parents she’s allowed her nails painted and often gets them done as a treat when I get mine she goes for blow drys and is allowed to play the make up but I draw the line at her being paraded about with this type (and worse ) clothing face caked in make up I’m taking foundation blusher lipstick mascara for 3/4 year olds and I’m sure some of the wee ones looked like they had fake tan on. Ash is an absolute imbecile.

Really appropriate pictures to post of your child there Ash 😡 What kind of fucking moronic parents put images like this in the public domain? And the father is a police officer? Beyond belief.
there’s nothing cute about this I’m sorry

• Wow
  • Angry

tippingpoint

VIP Member
We are really living inside a Black Mirror episode where a mother thinks a picture of her and her child cannot be “saved” because it doesn’t match her online “aesthetic”. The world is fucked, I’m going to the moon. I’m having a baby soon and keep reminding my other half “Take loads of candid photos, doesn’t matter how I look just build a collection of moments even if I’m covered in sick and shit” Of course it may be easier for me as we have jobs and don’t rely on our children looking good to earn us money 😂

instasheep

That wee boy looks miserable. She wanted the attention of him being admitted to hospital, now, a few days later dragging him around Disneyland for staged pics. It is deplorable in my opinion. What an absolute narcissist.

Shaza78

Chatty Member
How many times does she say aesthetic in her stories today!!! 🤣😩
I know she’s such a show off it’s unreal, even when she’s talking about her air freshener it’s sounds like she’s showing off

What happened to Gnashersleigh taking us shopping in Primark with her, did I miss it??

The cheap velour trackie she's been punting today 🙈🙈🙈
That velour thing is wrong in so many levels, she looks like demonic care bear🤣

• Haha

Popper

VIP Member
I bet she is hating having to dress Ella in all that frozen clothing - so not her style! I bet Ella is so excited to be able to, for once, dress like a normal kid and not be dressed like she lives in the Victorian times.

• Haha

Ems55

Chatty Member
The kids have had a vomiting bug, and now they're with other kids at Bonfire night? Seriously irresponsible.

• Wow

usofake

Wow 🤯 when I thought I couldn't feel any more pity for wee left out charlie (made to wear basically the same halloween costume as last year while queen ella got 3 new ones 🙄) ash stages a pic of him in his sick bed with a nebuliser mask on and an unconnected observations machine in the background for added drama. If your kid was that Ill the last thought in your mind would be to take a pic, let alone splash it accross social media. Have a word with yourself Ash, you are as disconnected from reality as that mask is from anything.

• Haha

SassySass

What happened to Gnashersleigh taking us shopping in Primark with her, did I miss it??

The cheap velour trackie she's been punting today 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Rockdj

I think she’s being very responsible isolating themselves. I mean who really wants to do that... it’ll be hell but she’s worried about her child and rightly so.
Isolating when suits. Out with her neighbours and kids today

• Wow
  • Angry

Citygirlgonecountry

Need to size up on that dress Ash hen. The button at your boob has popped open in the photo with Denise van Outen... Must be a wee size "12" 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
5C03F15A-D020-4212-A6C4-4C831FE59996.png

😳 she’s a size 12 don’t you know!

There is no way she’s going out with her pals tonight, on Christmas Eve. That’s a load of shit

• Wow
  • Haha

Citygirlgonecountry

I totally get that yeah the are paying towards the maintenance of it but like you say it's not gated so really it's open to anyone. She sounded like such a snob, I hate that.

She sounded like such a snob, going on about what a beautiful area they stay in 🙄 and yeah people shouldn't be driving to it as we should only be making essential journeys 😊 but otherwise it a an open area free for anyone to use.
I actually prefer Ash now!
Lauren is a total bunnit! We live on a farm with acres of land. Theres also a public byway so we get people walking through a lot. Imagine being like eh... this is my land, you are ridiculous and shocking 🤣🤣✌ Nae bother hen.
They all all so far up their own arse in their little grey, stepford wife, housing developments. Not an ounce of class or originality between her or big mama. #youcantpolishshite

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
OH MY GOD

What is the sister in law wearing in her latest post?! Turn up at my wedding like that and I’ll kick you out 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I with drew my little girl from the exact dance school Ella goes to for this very reason. The costume Ella is wearing is nothing compared to what wee ones as young as 3 wear on show day and for competitions. The music and routines are provocative and definitely not age appropriate. I dropped my wee girl for a rehearsal at the time she was just over 3 and one of the teachers had put black fricken winged eye liner and red lipstick on her. My little girl was actually traumatised by the pressure she was under she loves dance and performance but had major stage fright at this school when it was shoe day. We are not buy any means strict parents she’s allowed her nails painted and often gets them done as a treat when I get mine she goes for blow drys and is allowed to play the make up but I draw the line at her being paraded about with this type (and worse ) clothing face caked in make up I’m taking foundation blusher lipstick mascara for 3/4 year olds and I’m sure some of the wee ones looked like they had fake tan on. Ash is an absolute imbecile.

there’s nothing cute about this I’m sorry
My eldest daughter has been at the same Dance school since 3, now a teen. They have never worn anything so provocative, yes they do hair and glitter and makeup now they are older but nothing like that for younger girls. I am shocked at the outfit and disgusted and saddened that two fully grown adult parents think it acceptable and all those followers who encourage it and comment need to have a think about why this is wrong.

Cut out the middleman Ash and get to the middle of Glasgow handing out photos of your child to the highest bidder.
How is someone this stupid when it comes to the privacy and safety of their child?!

Rarely swear but just f*ck off Ash and that husband of yours and the whole family who should know better!!
Stevie Fairbairn's wee granddaughter being exposed to any unsavoury character!

• Heart

instasheep

To be honest, having set eyes on her in real life and given her love for 'hot chocolate and all the trimmings' would she not be better trying to appeal the plus size lady in terms of her shopping hauls? She is clearly around a size 18 and as such focusing on this might increase her engagement as opposed to going on about having a bug etc...

As an aside nothing wrong with being a size 10, 12, 18, 22 but it's her stupid DELUSIONAL attitude about being a 12!

• Haha

theweemum

How inappropriate is this outfit for a family/kids party?! If I was her mum I'd be mortified and I'd defo say something. You can see her belly button and everything 🙈🙈 shes fat or anything but she defo doesn't have the right figure and shape for that kind of top anyway. I actually cannot believe she wore that to a family party

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha