Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weekeewee

We really need a new thread, I've searched this one for title suggestions to create one, but none are coming up 🙈
Anyone got one?

All I can think of is something to do with flogging gym wear and tossing her hair!
Doesn't fit the aesthetic, that won't do, nothing says true love like Fra's tattoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

lexiloo

VIP Member
Jesus Christ....the cream leather trousers and lace top combo 🙈🙈 imagine how that looks in real life. Who goes about the house like that?! 😂😂😂
bloody hell her hungry vag is eating those trousers right up! what a state! hope the thrush is worth the pic for insta Ash ;)

• Haha
  • Sick

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I was howling when she said “It really takes me back to my days on stage” 😂😂😂😂 Making herself sound like a world class child performer. Dancing is kind of a tradition Scotland and this part of the country especially. Basically almost every girl born between 1970 and 2020 has done tap / ballet / modern / majorettes / disco dancing.

Maybe I’m just raging because I always wanted to glittery jazz shoes and my maw kept getting me second hand white shiters

• Haha
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Who on earth sits at the side of the hospital bed, looking at your sick child, and takes a fucking photo. Who then uploads that image into Instagram for nothing more than “likes”

Seriously

Have a fucking word with yourself Ash, put your bloody phone AWAY for 5 minutes and actually live in the real world and be there for your child because he’s YOUR CHILD, he’s ill and your his mum - not for Instagram, not for likes, not for content. This whole “everything for Instagram/post it or it didn’t happen” culture is getting beyond a joke now. It’s ridiculous. Maybe he wouldn’t have stuffed a bit of sponge up his nose if Ash (and Fra) had been paying attention to the kid instead of slathering her face in make up or chatting inane bollocks to herself down her phone.

• Heart

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
She’s got a brass neck putting up affiliate links to stuff she hasn’t even bought and has no intention of buying...”hey guys- do u have pish taste like me? If so check out this selection of howling outfits that I’m not buying and geez a cut if u buy them”

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Popper

VIP Member
Oh dear god. She has actually gone to a 1st birthday party wearing a fucking see through top. Bra, boobs, belly all on show for everyone to see. Not appreciate at all!

• Haha
  • Wow

Yourvoiceisgrating

Jesus Ash try and not look so happy about the dose of Munchausen by proxy you seem to have acquired. I’ll tell you what’s common sense though Ash is to not run home once he’s been discharged and starts using Zoflora all over the house. I know your a wee bit slow but I bet the fact you use harsh chemicals like that all the time is only making wee Charlie’s skin and chest worse you absolute fucking rocket 🙄 You might as well pour him a diesel bath and let him sit in it and just bask in the fumes 😡 Seriously give yourself a fucking shake or get the gutless fanny Fra to do it.

• Heart

Passthesaltdear

Pictures of kids ill in hospital on social media really are the absolute worst of the worst. Never has the issue of consent been more apparent. Would your child, if they knew what you were doing, consent to having their photo taken when poorly and then have it broadcast to the world. Would you like it as an adult? No. So why do it to your child??

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Aye it doesn’t look anything like a colour scheme you’d pic for a three year old boy....maybe none of us are luxe enough to appreciate it. Where’s the dinosaurs or thomas the tank or superheroes?! Although I’m sure she’ll try and tell everyone Charlie picked the colour scheme himself 😂 same way Ella picks fuckin vases in the range to compliment her decor

• Haha

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
🙈🙈🙈 I can never understand why anyone would 1) buy a Canadian goose coat 2) if you did have one why you would display it on social media as they have such a terrible reputation. Anyone wearing one is leaving themselves open to well deserved backlash and negativity.

Reactions: 14