Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rockdj

Honestly her style is atrocious. Why would that be suitable ever knocking about during the day? Let alone a kids party 🙄. She does so much fast fashion items it’s a Joke.
Saying that bad fashion sense runs in the family. Ash. Fra. Chris & Lauren not an inch of style amongst them.

Reactions: 13

Lola-pattie1

I cannot believe ash is only 26, she looks 46 who's had work done trying to make herself look 10 years younger

• Haha
Her content is rotten. Absolutely rotten!! And good on Charlie for not partaking, go on son!!! 😂

nobody else noticed how she flaunts her Alexander McQueens, her ANIMAL CRUELTY Canada Goose jacket, her prada bag, her new build home, a BMW 4x4... & yet insists on shopping & making hauls for Poundland and home bargains? It’s either an absolute mountain of debt (all fur coats and no knickers!!) or she actually has money & is trying to portray to YouTube shes “a skint mum trying to be thrifty”. Which one is it ??

Notyourusualytbr

VIP Member
View attachment 66581
😳 she’s a size 12 don’t you know!

There is no way she’s going out with her pals tonight, on Christmas Eve. That’s a load of shit
W O W

that is not a flattering outfit at all! The material, the fit, the colour, the belt, the shoes! The shoes 🤣

I’m on the chubby side myself,a size 16 and that is not something I would ever wear as you can see allllll the lumps and bumps, of which I have plenty as does Ash. Nothing to be ashamed of, dress for the body you have hen. You would look so much better in something else that suits your shape and size.

• Heart

blackheart

Chatty Member
1046F25C-FB7C-44A7-B15F-23C1A488A90F.jpeg

Wee Ella is buzzing at the fact she is getting to wear all the character clothes she never gets to wear

• Haha

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
I came on here to vent about this, was half tempted to message but thought no ill be branded "troll". Using your child for social media is disgusting. Taking a picture of your child in hospital like that is cruel. Anything for attention and likes with these accounts

Popper

VIP Member
As if oor Ash would ever book a family night away in the Holiday Inn 🤣 she really thinks that we believe her when she says, a stay in the Holiday Inn would be a great Xmas pressie for someone 🤣🤣 would love to see her face if big PC Fra got her 2 nights in the local Holiday Inn for Xmas.
And what does she bloody look like in that fur coat and hat. She’s some nick

• Haha

Bernie

Chatty Member
Trying to flog Vaccum Pack Bags . That's the last thing anyone's looking for at the moment when every day essentials are hard to get . Between her & Madam Meldrum AD's & swipe ups seem to be their main priority .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

Realhousemouse

Chatty Member
Jesus Christ....the cream leather trousers and lace top combo 🙈🙈 imagine how that looks in real life. Who goes about the house like that?! 😂😂😂

• Haha

blackheart

Chatty Member
Canadian Goose coat in the most recent post, apart from being about a grand each - they are such a horrible company with the way they operate and treat the animals 😔

• Heart
Saw Ash at the Fort a few nights ago, face in about 3 inches of makeup walking about like she owned the place. I could never wear THAT amount of makeup around my kids. I like to snuggle into their wee faces too much. Also she’s definitely not all smiley and friendly as she makes out in camera. She’s got quite a strong resting bitch face. Looked like she was ready for a scrap.

• Haha

twinkle76

Why does she feel the need to turn her gorgeous innocent 4 year old wee girl into a teenager? Makes me so angry, let them be children ffs!!! 4 year olds shouldn’t wear make up and pose in teenage style clothes for the gram. Let them play!

instasheep

More chocolate treats and emotional development? What da hell is she on about? Absolute gibberish. What a rotten ad too.

Those kids live on sugary and golden foods. So much so they are hardly 'treats'.

Like she has a clue about healthy emotional development when she uses her kids like performing monkeys... referring to her 4 year old child 'vlogging' like it's comparable to being a doctor,lawyer, scientist etc ... and that was only today.

The irony of it all will be entirely lost on her.

Citygirlgonecountry

As above, feel heart sorry for them all today. Any pet owner knows how hard it is losing them. And all the more so when you have kid and their grief too. You could tell she was a clearly loved, very well looked after dog x

• Sad

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong! But I can vaguely remember her saying Ella is some genetic throw back of big Fra’s ancestors, there is vid of it some where apparently big Fra, has some exotic blood
Always doubted the authenticity of this. While big Fra may have East Asian heritage in him (I think that was it), Ella just looks like a 50/50 of both of them. A couple of idiots from Bishy.

• Haha