Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to be lost when Ella starts school coz she will have f*ck all content. You can tell a mile off Charlie is so forced into it whereas Ella is like a wee compliant performing animal... its sickening!

Reactions: 6
Jesus Ash in that dress WTF was the inspiration for that outfit. She has the body of Sharon Mitchell off EastEnders so she has. Jonny Hayes is a nice guy totally not up his own arse so what he’s done with that fanny I don’t know.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hope yous all had a great Christmas. just been catching up with this loon ball! See if she starts with this new year new diet push, we all know how 2019 started. By Easter she’ll be doing pound land hauls with all the latest treats they’ve got in

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has 57k followers on Insta but the vast majority of her posts only get 1000 - 1500 "likes" and barely any comments at all.
Do you think people like Griedy do actually buy followers? I'm so naive to that kinda thing.
If you run her username into socialblade or influencermarketinghub then it says her engagement rate is around 2.15%-2.29% which I think is decent-ish. I'm not a social media analytics expert tho so don't hold me to it.

Lol very true.
Won’t ever understand the mindset of getting dolled up to walk round a retail park with two young and clearly bored children just for some insta content.handing them sugar to keep them quiet

Reactions: 7
I enjoyed watching her resolutions video. Admired her honesty with it and felt for her when she spoke about putting on weight and how rubbish it made her feel.

Reactions: 1
I enjoyed watching her resolutions video. Admired her honesty with it and felt for her when she spoke about putting on weight and how rubbish it made her feel.
I have just watched it and in all honesty I think she would do far better to go down the route of being more transparent. Theres nothing wrong with gaining a bit of weight, or feeling your confidence had taken a knock. Or having goals for your house and admitting you dont have the money, that uts something you need to plan for and save for. More normal, more relatable!

Reactions: 9
I have just watched it and in all honesty I think she would do far better to go down the route of being more transparent. Theres nothing wrong with gaining a bit of weight, or feeling your confidence had taken a knock. Or having goals for your house and admitting you dont have the money, that uts something you need to plan for and save for. More normal, more relatable!
I watched it and nearly switched of 7 min in all she did was ramble one lot of rubbish tbh and then oh we are starting something on line but I won’t tell you all just now , looks like a definite competition between her and Elidh as I’ve just watch what looked like each was trying to own content they were going to produce first , all ash went on about was herself and the thing about the burst knee is a belter ,🤪everything’s money to her all she thinks about new wallpaper Lapland bla bla bla it’s all fake .Elidh rambled abit aswell in hers but feel she’s real and relatable Ash was touting for business on hers 100 percent and Elidh a new garden 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Jeeeeeezo... they are total amateurs. No idea what they are doing. At best, sit around with your pals over a bottle of wine talking this nonsense.

I genuinely do worry about how they will cope when the bubble burst. I genuinely wish no ill on anyone at all - but their naivety isn't a good thing. I feel sorry for ash, as I don't think she is just upset at the weight gain (she still looks lovely) its the botox and fillers that is messing with her pretty face. She needs to stop. I have botox - administered by my dr friend. She needs an honest friend to tell her to leave her face for now.

That's the issues, the little thing they get or achieve results in a vlog or a home tour etc.

I am 30, my husband is 34 and without sounding arrogant my husband and I earn well in to the 6 figures with our combined income. We have the fancy cars (range rovers, merc for me etc etc...) however so few people in my life know this. My husband is so handsome, but uses insta as a bit of a joke. Why would I put that on social media? It's absurd.

I am also mythed in terms of who watches these vlogs? Dull as dishwater.

Reactions: 5
OH MY GOD

What is the sister in law wearing in her latest post?! Turn up at my wedding like that and I’ll kick you out 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the actual f*ck is that?? She taking the piss?
Just awful. I'd also be asking her to leave
OH MY GOD

What is the sister in law wearing in her latest post?! Turn up at my wedding like that and I’ll kick you out 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like she’s checking into the Furchester hotel 😂😂😂 they’ve not got an ounce of taste between them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.