Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only started following Ash again recently - does she usually put makeup on Ella? I don't think it's a problem if it's a one off as a girly treat. Although I agree, I personally would put a little bit of eyeshadow and lippy on her if she was my daughter not go full MUA on her wee face.
It’s not the issue of the makeup in itself, it’s that she’s dressed her up full makeup and put it on an open account that has near 60k followers. It’s not ‘play’ make up it’s done to make her look a lot older. Just plain creepy to want your daughters imagine out there like that

Reactions: 7
It’s not the issue of the makeup in itself, it’s that she’s dressed her up full makeup and put it on an open account that has near 60k followers. It’s not ‘play’ make up it’s done to make her look a lot older. Just plain creepy to want your daughters imagine out there like that
Yeah I get what you mean. Some people are just desperate for their babies to grow up way before their time.

Reactions: 1
She sees her mum plastering it on every day and thinks its normal. She wants to be like her mum. She will grow up thinking that she has to cover her face in order to be pretty which is really sad. I dont have an issue playing with make up or doing her face like her own, in the privacy of their home. Not uploading it for all to see.

Reactions: 4
She’s an absolute idiot. “Is this the start of mini teen?” Well I’d hope not cos she 4 you fool! If she’s acting like a teenager it’s because she’s dragging her through her toddler/young child years with her totally inappropriate bedroom and constant trips to costa and trailing round shops with her. Everything that wee girl wears is for appearances. Agree there’s nothing wrong with wee girls wanting some make up on dress up etc but there’s been a lot of effort put into that makeup to make it look like a grown up woman’s look and I agree it looks creepy shared with so many strangers. She uses her for content cos she knows she’s a cute wee girl and it’ll get her likes. Shameful.

Reactions: 11
The burgundy outfit today would be so nice but she always has to add a big furry thing and now she looks like the guy from Monsters Inc. Every time. Also the shoes. You’re not 18. Get them off and get a nice ankle boot on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can't possibly claim to be a size 12 after her stories today surely? not size shaming at all but its very clear from the burgundy outfit she's telling porkie pies ;) just be bloody honest woman! thing is if she was honest no one would be outraged or commenting about it, she's so daft to pretend to be a 12 then show shots like those on her stories

Reactions: 8
She’s desperate for Ella to be a teen all the Costa trips so called lunch date patter and shopping trips , even the way her bedroom is decorated it’s all weird let her be 4 for god sake !

Reactions: 6
She sees her mum plastering it on every day and thinks its normal. She wants to be like her mum. She will grow up thinking that she has to cover her face in order to be pretty which is really sad. I dont have an issue playing with make up or doing her face like her own, in the privacy of their home. Not uploading it for all to see.
I have a 4 year old who loves make up and getting her hair blow dried and straightened. She watches me day in day out and obv wants to copy. I would never ever let her out in public with a full face off make up and I would never put mascara on a 4 year old ever! Ella looks ridiculous and not cute at all

Reactions: 5
What happened to Gnashersleigh taking us shopping in Primark with her, did I miss it??

The cheap velour trackie she's been punting today 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How many times does she say aesthetic in her stories today!!! 🤣😩
I know she’s such a show off it’s unreal, even when she’s talking about her air freshener it’s sounds like she’s showing off

What happened to Gnashersleigh taking us shopping in Primark with her, did I miss it??

The cheap velour trackie she's been punting today 🙈🙈🙈
That velour thing is wrong in so many levels, she looks like demonic care bear🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All I want for Christmas is the biggest tree for the Gram . 🎄🎄🎄🎄
She's bought enough outside lights to light up the whole of Torrance .

• Haha
Did anyone else find it strange that fra wasnt there to help decorate the tree? I may be reading too much into it, but I wouldn't do it without my husband. My kids are the same age as hers and we like to do it as a family. I also felt like that made a point of putting in the vlog footage of her putting up the bauble her engagement ring was in.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else find it strange that fra wasnt there to help decorate the tree? I may be reading too much into it, but I wouldn't do it without my husband. My kids are the same age as hers and we like to do it as a family. I also felt like that made a point of putting in the vlog footage of her putting up the bauble her engagement ring was in.
It is strange. We've started decorating this week but are saving the tree for the weekend when we can do it with my husband. It's something that, in my opinion, should be done as a family. We make a big deal with the kids. That's how we did it growing up and how I want to keep it with my kids.

Reactions: 3
Wtf is that pose all about on the gram at the tree about the engagement ring 🤣🤣she is aff her heed too funny #deluded #ilovememyselfandI 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.