Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Eilidh and Andy have been bumped for the Celtic player and his wag? There is literally no mention of their "besties" anymore. And in Ash's materialistic world it he more beneficial for her to be hanging around with a the wag....since she thinks of herself as a local celeb 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t she know popcorn is a massive choking hazard for young children? Put the fear of god into me watching that on her vlog

Reactions: 5
Do you think Eilidh and Andy have been bumped for the Celtic player and his wag? There is literally no mention of their "besties" anymore. And in Ash's materialistic world it he more beneficial for her to be hanging around with a the wag....since she thinks of herself as a local celeb 😅
Ah I take it back. I forgot they were "out out" a few nights ago 🙄

Reactions: 2
How Ash fights the compulsion to smooth out Jonny Hayes entire face is beyond me. He’s ruining her luxe aesthetic. Also I know a couple of people who know Fra and I understand he’s a big Rangers fan? Doesn’t matter at the end of the day as we all know, friends are friends and football is just a game. It’s just funny thinking of Ash forcing him to be his pal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does dress the kids in some weird outfits 😂
Everything they wear looks like most kids "smart/best clothes". A lot if the outfits are nice, but more like stuff you'd have them in for an event of some sort. Nothing comfy or practical for playing.

Reactions: 4
Ah I take it back. I forgot they were "out out" a few nights ago 🙄
Yeah they were all out the other night , notice how she didn’t upload any pics but has uploaded pics of her dining with the Celtic player even fra showed his face 🤣but canny get pictures taken with her or the kids any other time 🤣glad to see he’s still with us 🤣....Andy and Elidh and the other couple from the other night are clearly not up there enough for the wannabe wags embarrassing 🤣although it’s doing Andy and Elidh a favour really !

Doesn’t she know popcorn is a massive choking hazard for young children? Put the fear of god into me watching that on her vlog
I thought the same 😱sick of seeing the wains eating crap !

Yeah they were all out the other night , notice how she didn’t upload any pics but has uploaded pics of her dining with the Celtic player even fra showed his face 🤣but canny get pictures taken with her or the kids any other time 🤣glad to see he’s still with us 🤣....Andy and Elidh and the other couple from the other night are clearly not up there enough for the wannabe wags embarrassing 🤣although it’s doing Andy and Elidh a favour really !

They were at The Iron Bru Carnival . ( probably gifted tickets ) before their meal .
I presume she's asked someone to take the picture of them .I agree He sat there like Cheshire cat yet never see him on her Instagram any other time .
Big Fra rubbing shoulders with Wee Johnny Hayes from the famous "" Glasgow Celtic ""

How Ash fights the compulsion to smooth out Jonny Hayes entire face is beyond me. He’s ruining her luxe aesthetic. Also I know a couple of people who know Fra and I understand he’s a big Rangers fan? Doesn’t matter at the end of the day as we all know, friends are friends and football is just a game. It’s just funny thinking of Ash forcing him to be his pal 😂
Yep, I believe her whole family are big Rangers fans. I've seen her brother and his lad at ibrox and pretty sure Fra was a season ticket holder too (not sure if he still is)
He'll definitely be getting forced in to being friends with them to boost her image 🙈 but then Fra must have no back bone whatsoever. My husband would be telling me to take a run and jump if I asked him to be fake friends with a Celtic player! And yes he has a face like a bag of spanners

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Saw Ash at the Fort a few nights ago, face in about 3 inches of makeup walking about like she owned the place. I could never wear THAT amount of makeup around my kids. I like to snuggle into their wee faces too much. Also she’s definitely not all smiley and friendly as she makes out in camera. She’s got quite a strong resting witch face. Looked like she was ready for a scrap.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Horrible outfit she’s wearing does not look
Good. Who wears a belt to hold up boobies 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
5C03F15A-D020-4212-A6C4-4C831FE59996.png

😳 she’s a size 12 don’t you know!

There is no way she’s going out with her pals tonight, on Christmas Eve. That’s a load of tit

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Pretty outfit if it wasn’t for the awful belt and the cheap material. It’s covered in creases already!

Sometimes I look at these intamamas like Ash and think, if you have to pull moves like Houdini to get one decent picture...is it worth it?!
It’s Christmas, we are going to get snapped drinking the fourth Baileys or sneaking an extra sweetie, in Christmas jumpers and bleary eyed at the crack of dawn on Christmas morning...who has time to pose themselves and the children into this perfect image.
Merry Christmas Ash, you carry on curating memories instead of creating them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 66581
😳 she’s a size 12 don’t you know!

There is no way she’s going out with her pals tonight, on Christmas Eve. That’s a load of tit
W O W

that is not a flattering outfit at all! The material, the fit, the colour, the belt, the shoes! The shoes 🤣

I’m on the chubby side myself,a size 16 and that is not something I would ever wear as you can see allllll the lumps and bumps, of which I have plenty as does Ash. Nothing to be ashamed of, dress for the body you have hen. You would look so much better in something else that suits your shape and size.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.