Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think she'll be able to sit down in that outfit! The material looks like it has mo give in it. Although I highly doubt she's actually going out tonight

Reactions: 5
Don't understand why or how parents go out Christmas eve evening, we've got too much to do!

Jesus Ash in that dress WTF was the inspiration for that outfit. She has the body of Sharon Mitchell off EastEnders so she has. Jonny Hayes is a nice guy totally not up his own arse so what he’s done with that fanny I don’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think Eilidh and Andy have been bumped for the Celtic player and his wag? There is literally no mention of their "besties" anymore. And in Ash's materialistic world it he more beneficial for her to be hanging around with a the wag....since she thinks of herself as a local celeb 😅
I wonder how they know each other. Neighbours??

Reactions: 1
Ash is definitely not a size 12, clearly she buys a size 12 which is all ill fitting and very uncomfortable looking. I'd say shes a size 16 at least.

Reactions: 6
Ash is definitely not a size 12, clearly she buys a size 12 which is all ill fitting and very uncomfortable looking. I'd say shes a size 16 at least.
And there’s nothing wrong with being a 16. She’s had 2 kids and she’s got a lovely figure, she’s just massively in denial and maybe doesn’t actually know how to dress for her shape.

Reactions: 6
And there’s nothing wrong with being a 16. She’s had 2 kids and she’s got a lovely figure, she’s just massively in denial and maybe doesn’t actually know how to dress for her shape.
No of course there isnt anything wrong with being a 16! I think shes an attractive lady and if she dressed in the correct clothes for her size/ shape she would look lovely.
Atm she dresses in clothes to small and plasters her face in makeup to the hilt, it makes her look like mutton dressed as lamb. Shes 26 and she's aging herself

Reactions: 9
No of course there isnt anything wrong with being a 16! I think shes an attractive lady and if she dressed in the correct clothes for her size/ shape she would look lovely.
Atm she dresses in clothes to small and plasters her face in makeup to the hilt, it makes her look like mutton dressed as lamb. Shes 26 and she's aging herself
Totally agree. I hate to say it but she could easily pass for 36. If I was her I’d stop with the OTT glam makeup, hair, aesthetics etc. It ages her so much.

Reactions: 3
Thought the exact same and what a random caption too x. Surely all houses are still busting with sweets this time of year already

Reactions: 3
Thought the exact same and what a random caption too x. Surely all houses are still busting with sweets this time of year already
Woman’s an absolute mentalist am sure big fra had they glasses on before 🤣🤣wtf goes through her heed any other 4 year old would toss them on the floor no pose for a pic , she’s probs bribed her with a hot hocolate and slice of gateaux 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she feel the need to turn her gorgeous innocent 4 year old wee girl into a teenager? Makes me so angry, let them be children ffs!!! 4 year olds shouldn’t wear make up and pose in teenage style clothes for the gram. Let them play!

Reactions: 12
She has 57k followers on Insta but the vast majority of her posts only get 1000 - 1500 "likes" and barely any comments at all.
Do you think people like Griedy do actually buy followers? I'm so naive to that kinda thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.