Ash Mama Reid #3 The name is Ashleigh just so you know, advertising beans she’s hit a new low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree the decor for Charlie’s birthday looks shite. Black white and gold....looks as drab as the rest of her gaff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agree the decor for Charlie’s birthday looks shite. Black white and gold....looks as drab as the rest of her gaff 😂
But oh so instagrammable 🙄 I wonder if she ever asks the kids what themes they want for parties, bedrooms etc? Or is it just what looks good (in her eyes) on line?

Reactions: 10
Aye it doesn’t look anything like a colour scheme you’d pic for a three year old boy....maybe none of us are luxe enough to appreciate it. Where’s the dinosaurs or thomas the tank or superheroes?! Although I’m sure she’ll try and tell everyone Charlie picked the colour scheme himself 😂 same way Ella picks fuckin vases in the range to compliment her decor

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like a New Years Eve party to me 🙄 I’m not usually the biggest fan of bright colours/characters etc but my son loves it, so we have it!

Reactions: 11
The picture of charlie looks like he is about 6 foot tall. His jammie trousers are obviously too long and covering his feet making his wee legs look abnormally long 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Charlie is so cute, such a sin his party was a shite theme. Any parties my kids have had or been to it’s always something they are into, animals/jungle, paw patrol, Batman, something childlike ffs.

Agree with whoever said it was more appropriate for a 50th 😂

Reactions: 5
Who doesn’t attend their best mates dads funeral?! Weird weird weird x

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The picture of charlie looks like he is about 6 foot tall. His jammie trousers are obviously too long and covering his feet making his wee legs look abnormally long 🤣😂
that will probs be those white company ones she picked up in the sake for the kids, in sizes far too big but she couldn’t pass up the bargin because there branded

I’m going to be controversial here. Is it not strange Eilidh has returned to “work” so soon after her dads death. I know every one deals with grief differently. I lost my mum last year to cancer last year I think I was off social media for a month. It was his funeral this week and she’s back on it posting crap

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What's Charlie sitting on?
That gold sparkly cover looks like something out of a tacky magic show! Can just hear Ash "sit there monkey and smile ffs"🙈

• Haha
OMFG the sister in laws insta post with that hat 🤣🤣🤣🤣seriously rolling about laughing cmon this has to be a joke right ? 😭🤣🤣🤣

that will probs be those white company ones she picked up in the sake for the kids, in sizes far too big but she couldn’t pass up the bargin because there branded

I’m going to be controversial here. Is it not strange Eilidh has returned to “work” so soon after her dads death. I know every one deals with grief differently. I lost my mum last year to cancer last year I think I was off social media for a month. It was his funeral this week and she’s back on it posting crap
I think some people just need to focus on something to keep their mind going , wouldn’t be surprised if she disappears again for a day or 2 as good days and bad !

Last edited:
  • Haha
What's Charlie sitting on?
That gold sparkly cover looks like something out of a tacky magic show! Can just hear Ash "sit there monkey and smile ffs"🙈
Looks like the box that her Christmas tree sat on .
He looks like Aladdin on his feckin magic carpet .

• Haha

I suppose everyone is different. It might not have sunk in and shes just in autopilot. Or it might be because her dad had been so poorly for a long time that shes dealt with it long before he actually passed away. I dont think anyones grief is ever the same xx

I’m sure this has been mentioned but her teeth really bother me. They’re so fake, they all have the same shape which looks even more ridiculous. I don’t know why she ruined them. I scrolled back and she had lovely teeth before.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure this has been mentioned but her teeth really bother me. They’re so fake, they all have the same shape which looks even more ridiculous. I don’t know why she ruined them. I scrolled back and she had lovely teeth before.
Her teeth are so badly done.

Really appropriate pictures to post of your child there Ash 😡 What kind of bleeping moronic parents put images like this in the public domain? And the father is a police officer? Beyond belief.
Wow. And today is safer internet day. A day to be mindful of what content you put out online. Ash may aswell just give photos of Ella to all the local pedophiles and be done with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I with drew my little girl from the exact dance school Ella goes to for this very reason. The costume Ella is wearing is nothing compared to what wee ones as young as 3 wear on show day and for competitions. The music and routines are provocative and definitely not age appropriate. I dropped my wee girl for a rehearsal at the time she was just over 3 and one of the teachers had put black fricken winged eye liner and red lipstick on her. My little girl was actually traumatised by the pressure she was under she loves dance and performance but had major stage fright at this school when it was shoe day. We are not buy any means strict parents she’s allowed her nails painted and often gets them done as a treat when I get mine she goes for blow drys and is allowed to play the make up but I draw the line at her being paraded about with this type (and worse ) clothing face caked in make up I’m taking foundation blusher lipstick mascara for 3/4 year olds and I’m sure some of the wee ones looked like they had fake tan on. Ash is an absolute imbecile.

Really appropriate pictures to post of your child there Ash 😡 What kind of bleeping moronic parents put images like this in the public domain? And the father is a police officer? Beyond belief.
there’s nothing cute about this I’m sorry

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I with drew my little girl from the exact dance school Ella goes to for this very reason. The costume Ella is wearing is nothing compared to what wee ones as young as 3 wear on show day and for competitions. The music and routines are provocative and definitely not age appropriate. I dropped my wee girl for a rehearsal at the time she was just over 3 and one of the teachers had put black fricken winged eye liner and red lipstick on her. My little girl was actually traumatised by the pressure she was under she loves dance and performance but had major stage fright at this school when it was shoe day. We are not buy any means strict parents she’s allowed her nails painted and often gets them done as a treat when I get mine she goes for blow drys and is allowed to play the make up but I draw the line at her being paraded about with this type (and worse ) clothing face caked in make up I’m taking foundation blusher lipstick mascara for 3/4 year olds and I’m sure some of the wee ones looked like they had fake tan on. Ash is an absolute imbecile.

there’s nothing cute about this I’m sorry
My eldest daughter has been at the same Dance school since 3, now a teen. They have never worn anything so provocative, yes they do hair and glitter and makeup now they are older but nothing like that for younger girls. I am shocked at the outfit and disgusted and saddened that two fully grown adult parents think it acceptable and all those followers who encourage it and comment need to have a think about why this is wrong.

Cut out the middleman Ash and get to the middle of Glasgow handing out photos of your child to the highest bidder.
How is someone this stupid when it comes to the privacy and safety of their child?!

Rarely swear but just f*ck off Ash and that husband of yours and the whole family who should know better!!
Stevie Fairbairn's wee granddaughter being exposed to any unsavoury character!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.