Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought fra was with her the other day when they were out on one of her new fave autumn walks 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe her finger has grown and she just needs to “ size up” in her rings as they are small made?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought fra was with her the other day when they were out on one of her new fave autumn walks 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe her finger has grown and she just needs to “ size up” in her rings as they are small made?!
He was and I thought maybe that’s for the kids benefit. Or maybe nothing is going on at all she’s just not wearing them for whatever reason, maybe away getting cleaned.

Reactions: 1
""Just a thought ""Poor wee Charlie has been prescribed treatment for his skin condition and she's got to apply cream , oil ect and he's got to sleep in a tight fitted suit at bed time so she's probably taken them of if they're full of chemicals 👰

""Just a thought ""Poor wee Charlie has been prescribed treatment for his skin condition and she's got to apply cream , oil ect and he's got to sleep in a tight fitted suit at bed time so she's probably taken them of if they're full of chemicals 👰

They haven’t been seen on her in a week
Or so. If she was taking them off to put his creams on, im sure she would pop them back on again after?

Reactions: 2
Ohhhft she’s in a right strop!!!

How much make up does she trowel on just to sit about her house? Ridiculous.

Still no rings on.......

I wish she'd understand that people arent criticising her for her size, the criticism is for harping on that you're a size 12 who's had to "size up" in every single garment, as if we a) haven't got bloody eyes, and b) we dont all know that if you buy all your clothes in a 16, it means you're a size 16.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i find it strange there are two major press events one for love those lashes in the ivy and the other for white rabbit skin care. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she used to go to live those lashes? Also of my friends who is a social media influencers based in Falkirk has been on the press trip with Quinny. Why has all these jobs by passed our Ash

Reactions: 4
Offft what have I missed wtf is ash’s insta all about reminded me of my 3 year old stomping about , toys well out the pram what does she expect obviously she’s going to be criticised , she puts her self out there every day that’s life , the stobo vlog was comedy gold lying in that bath like the Queen of Sheba 🤣🤣and the Chinese garden was mortifying 😭 ,Elidihs vloging was a showen up who cares about your pjs and munchies and fisherman jumper and merci what ever necklace sick of hearing about it , stobo shouldn’t be giving these out to influencers that have friends that have been it’s not right people pay good money to go and some people that really need he break can’t afford it why not give it to people really in need to do a vlog it’s sickening !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ohhhh Ash

If you don’t like what you read on tattle then just stop reading!!!!!!!!

Please don’t go down the Meldrum route of lies and bollocks by pretending people have been sending you messages......!

I used to watch ash when she was pregnant with Charlie now I just can’t be bothered with her it’s all fake her the house the lot! There’s absolutely no way her house would be the way it is if it wasn’t for all the gifted/free stuff!! The amount of makeup and effort she puts into her hair just to do a nursery run is exhausting I’m sure if took the extra what 2hts sleep in the morning instead of dolling herself up she won’t have felt the need for Botox etc 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I used to watch ash when she was pregnant with Charlie now I just can’t be bothered with her it’s all fake her the house the lot! There’s absolutely no way her house would be the way it is if it wasn’t for all the gifted/free stuff!! The amount of makeup and effort she puts into her hair just to do a nursery run is exhausting I’m sure if took the extra what 2hts sleep in the morning instead of dolling herself up she won’t have felt the need for Botox etc 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe if she spent as much time down the gym as she does trowelling on all that slap she wouldn’t have an issue with her weight

• Haha
  • Wow
i find it strange there are two major press events one for love those lashes in the ivy and the other for white rabbit skin care. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she used to go to live those lashes? Also of my friends who is a social media influencers based in Falkirk has been on the press trip with Quinny. Why has all these jobs by passed our Ash
Yes she definitely used to go to love those lashes and get her lashes gifted. She’ll be annoyed she’s missing that, teetering into the ivy in those boots!

Reactions: 4
As almost everyone has said here there’s nothing wrong with her weight- she just dresses horribly and doesn’t wear anything to flatter herself.....and thinks she can con everyone by saying she’s a 12. Just be honest and say “yeah I’ve put on weight and I find it hard to dress for my shape” she’d be better doing a video when she gets subscribers to choose her clothes for her

Reactions: 8
I honestly dont think anyone has slates her weight. I admit I was quite harsh about the Stobo vlog outfit, but seriously, it was hellish. I think she has a nice figure and is a lovely looking girl when shes natural. The video today was like a bloody polyfiller ad, that amount of make up for a day in the house..
Thats not normal x

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.