Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eilidh latest ASOS haul🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ Please go back to work! And no youtube is not for you

I honestly dont think anyone has slates her weight. I admit I was quite harsh about the Stobo vlog outfit, but seriously, it was hellish. I think she has a nice figure and is a lovely looking girl when shes natural. The video today was like a bloody polyfiller ad, that amount of make up for a day in the house..
Thats not normal x
No body has called her “fat” on here instead we’re all confused why she doesn’t embrace her natural shape and size

Reactions: 11
i find it strange there are two major press events one for love those lashes in the ivy and the other for white rabbit skin care. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she used to go to live those lashes? Also of my friends who is a social media influencers based in Falkirk has been on the press trip with Quinny. Why has all these jobs by passed our Ash
I think she went elsewhere to get her lashes done, she ditched the extensions and got LVL! Because she’s gone to someone else I’m guessing that’s why she wasn’t invited to LTL event.

Reactions: 2
I think she went elsewhere to get her lashes done, she ditched the extensions and got LVL! Because she’s gone to someone else I’m guessing that’s why she wasn’t invited to LTL event.

I think the freebie probably ran out and she went else where. Like the Laura porter situation. That’s why she’s raging cos she sat at home with the weans whilst the likes of Libby Smith is out there being a big bad boss lady 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Catching up from holiday, loving all the comments, fair and accurate!!

New thread suggestion 😂
Delusions a plenty, size 10 or a 20, kids trotted aboot in pursuit of the #luxe loot 🤑

Scrapping the barrel - wheeling the wee chap out re his skin problems, totes for attention, utterly shameless 🤢

As a shallow narcissist, she'll be absolutely raging about his skin problem, doesn't fit in with her pseudo insta life but hey if it gets ye likes and engagement duck ittt get it on the gram 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

New thread suggestion 😂
Delusions a plenty, size 10 or a 20, kids trotted aboot in pursuit of the #luxe loot 🤑

Scrapping the barrel - wheeling the wee chap out re his skin problems, totes for attention, utterly shameless 🤢

As a shallow narcissist, she'll be absolutely raging about his skin problem, doesn't fit in with her pseudo insta life but hey if it gets ye likes and engagement duck ittt get it on the gram 🥴
Love the new thread suggestion 🤣🤣

I was thinking "Folk laughing at the teetering heels has gave her the feels. She looks like a hobo but it's good enough for Stobo"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

New thread suggestion 😂

Was Ash not ‘working with’ a company who had ‘exZeeeeemah’ cream? A few months back we saw the bath/night time routine in a video. I cannot remember if the cream was gifted. Also doesn’t Ash go on about using bath bombs for the kids, is that wise?

Reactions: 3
I get if she was posting the stuff the wee one was using for his skin and maybe asking has anyone else done this treatment etc but she made him sit their for a picture THEN reposted it to her stories COVERING HIS bleeping FACE so she could “beat the algorithm” and get more engagement. Being an insta maw is my worst nightmare. Running out of content so using your child’s skin struggles for likes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The blatant disregard of the wee chaps right to privacy should be a crime. Forgotten quicker than her fake, faux gushing #ads

Reactions: 4
i find it strange there are two major press events one for love those lashes in the ivy and the other for white rabbit skin care. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she used to go to live those lashes? Also of my friends who is a social media influencers based in Falkirk has been on the press trip with Quinny. Why has all these jobs by passed our Ash
Annie? Are you rumours about her being pregnant again true?

Reactions: 1
The state of this planet in 20 years as a result of all these mummy child floggers 😱😱😱

Reactions: 5
More bloody shopping! Surely it must get boring even for her?!! Poor kids!! 😩

Wtf is the recent vid about. Feel quite sad for Ella and how she looks to ash for approval constant. All seems staged. Enjoy your kid in private not splashed all over the internet. Ash is going to be lost when her weans get bigger she’ll have to venture back to the real world n get an actual job. One point I liked her stripped back look - why she back to having her face full on painted in the house 😂😂😂

It is actually very sad . Ella wants to be a Youtuber when she's older . The wee soul doesn't know any different as her Mum , Aunt & Mum's friend permanently have camera's in their hands 24/7 so she's just thinks this is the norm.

• Sad
I used to really enjoy following her on insta but its utter rot now - probably because shes got bugger all of real value to do or talk about. Its hardly life changing or inspiring to watch yet another wander round the retail park or another primark haul (just to make everyone aware you will always need to "size up" in there 🙄) I think the whole insta mummy blogger thing is about to fall on its arse. Its grinding on people now and its so saturated - just look at Ash... then Eilidh... now Lauren. They live in an area that is so central to so many things and places yet the shopping centres/retail parks are about all she ever does. Time to unfollow I think x

I used to really enjoy following her on insta but its utter rot now - probably because shes got bugger all of real value to do or talk about. Its hardly life changing or inspiring to watch yet another wander round the retail park or another primark haul (just to make everyone aware you will always need to "size up" in there 🙄) I think the whole insta mummy blogger thing is about to fall on its arse. Its grinding on people now and its so saturated - just look at Ash... then Eilidh... now Lauren. They live in an area that is so central to so many things and places yet the shopping centres/retail parks are about all she ever does. Time to unfollow I think x

💯 she has so much on her door step, she’s not far from Edinburgh or god forbid if she even ventured up north! They’ve ripped the arse out of loch side because that’s gifted to them. I really don’t understand why she doesn’t strip her Channel back and go back to basics with the routine videos. I think that’s still something mums can relate too. She’s not doing her self any favours by constantly showing her self having treatments and free trips to the spa because that is not attainable for most families

Reactions: 8
💯 she has so much on her door step, she’s not far from Edinburgh or god forbid if she even ventured up north! They’ve ripped the arse out of loch side because that’s gifted to them. I really don’t understand why she doesn’t strip her Channel back and go back to basics with the routine videos. I think that’s still something mums can relate too. She’s not doing her self any favours by constantly showing her self having treatments and free trips to the spa because that is not attainable for most families
You know, I thought this too about stripping it back but when I found her I subscribed for her cleaning and routines (guilty pleasure!)
Back then I think her videos did well because she came across as genuine and down to earth, with a normal family home that's attainable and relatable for most people.
Now they're in the "new house" and she's prancing about in her Prada and Balenciaga she's not relatable any more.
I'll never forget the bloody remnant kings fiasco, that's when my opinion of her went down hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.