Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eilidhs vlog made me feel motion sick!! It was all over the place

Just watched Eilidh’s vlog of their gifted Stobo weekend and watching Ash teetering down a country path in her stiletto heels to get to the Japanese waterfalls is pure comedy gold 😂
Also shows her true size i feel

Reactions: 6
Seriously pissed myself laughing at Ash walking down to the Japanese garden.
Regular visitor to Stobo, so have emailed them to advise no more.
Imagine being there when they were all there cackling away like the witches of Mcbeth😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eilidhs vlog made me feel motion sick!! It was all over the place

Also shows her true size i feel
I thought this to. Because she wasn’t able to manipulate the angles. Also really love stobo and I feel it’s completely wasted on these imbeciles who in the right mind would watch Elidh’s vlog and go right I’m booking that. They just basically sat in there rooms got pissed and are junk food. How about people like stobo gifting free visits to people that actually need it and would appreciate it. Such as say perhaps ladies who are going through breast cancer 🤔rather than a bunch of free loading idiots who are so thick they can’t even vlog it properly

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ash looked like Dick Emery (older Tattlers will know what I mean!). What a waste gifting those three uncouth, load mouthed wannabes. I would have been fuming if I’d spent money on a spa break there to find that cackling trio taking up residence for the weekend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t usually watch their vlogs or videos anymore as they’re just the same old garbage all the time but I just watched Eilidhs vlog and omfg ash’s outfit is even worse than it looks in that pic! Her and her sis in law look so cheap and over done 😂😂 it’s all so try hard! It wasn’t a good advert for stobo- think it would’ve been better if Eilidh and her husband has just went away for a nice couples night.

Reactions: 9
It’s all take take take with griedy n co. When do they ever give back to the community or even give back to there viewers

Reactions: 3
Oh my god. What a waste of a gifted trip. Stobo have totally shot themselves in the foot. I'd expect a detailed vlog about the room, the spa treatments, price lists, whats on offer at breakfast and dinner, what facilities are available. A video of the room and outside space etc... All I got from that was 4 hyper cackling women, more ads for asos jammas and h&m jumpers and junk food than Stobo itself! A painful 20 mins but oh so worth it to see Ash trotting down that path at the end. Eilidh looked lovely, really casual but smart and appropriate for a girly weekend. Ash looked like a secretary in her 40s from the 60s thats having a midlife crisis and that bangs her boss on the side.

I go on a yearly spa break with a bunch of friends (which we all save monthly for and long for all year lol) Stobo... hit us up, be 100% better than that tripe!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god. What a waste of a gifted trip. Stobo have totally shot themselves in the foot. I'd expect a detailed vlog about the room, the spa treatments, price lists, whats on offer at beeakfast and dinner, what facilities are available. A video of the room and outside space etc... All I got from that was 4 hyper cackling women, more ads for asos jammas and h&m jumpers and junk food than Stobo itself! A painful 20 mins but oh so worth it to see Ash trotting down that path at the end. Eilidh looked lovely, really casual but smart and appropriate for a girly weekend. Ash looked like a secretary in her 40s from the 60s thats having a midlife crisis and that bangs her boss on the side.

I go on a yearly spa break with a bunch of friends (which we all save monthly for and long for all year lol) Stobo... hit us up, be 100% better than that tripe!!
You're spot on, I got the impression it was to advertise Stobo going by Eilidh's introduction but I was actually embarrassed, that would've been hundreds of pounds worth between the room, food & treatments & we seen more of the munchies in the room than anything else 🤣

I also agree about Eilidh, I actually do like her because she does come across as more down to earth & normal but her camera work is a bit wonky at times!
Ash is just so cringey, she thinks she's constantly on a catwalk but your description is spot on! 🤭🤭

Reactions: 4
You're spot on, I got the impression it was to advertise Stobo going by Eilidh's introduction but I was actually embarrassed, that would've been hundreds of pounds worth between the room, food & treatments & we seen more of the munchies in the room than anything else 🤣

I also agree about Eilidh, I actually do like her because she does come across as more down to earth & normal but her camera work is a bit wonky at times!
Ash is just so cringey, she thinks she's constantly on a catwalk but your description is spot on! 🤭🤭
Honest if I searched Stobo and found that video I'd be like no chance. Give the impression of a lairy, cheap, tacky weekend away really x

Reactions: 7
Oh my god. What a waste of a gifted trip. Stobo have totally shot themselves in the foot. I'd expect a detailed vlog about the room, the spa treatments, price lists, whats on offer at breakfast and dinner, what facilities are available. A video of the room and outside space etc... All I got from that was 4 hyper cackling women, more ads for asos jammas and h&m jumpers and junk food than Stobo itself! A painful 20 mins but oh so worth it to see Ash trotting down that path at the end. Eilidh looked lovely, really casual but smart and appropriate for a girly weekend. Ash looked like a secretary in her 40s from the 60s thats having a midlife crisis and that bangs her boss on the side.

100% accurate description of Ash 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Who is Eilidh? I don’t watch any of Ash’s you tube videos.
She was called Maisy Meow.
A very, very dull Scottish vlogger who does a lot of cleaning videos. If you need help falling asleep, eilidh has got you covered!
I don't think she comes across too bad to be fair, a bit Tim nice but dim and a bit boring 😂

Someone has asked on Eilidhs video if they have split🤔
That'll be deleted soon then! Doesn't eilidh go to bed really early? Ash will be doing her nut if she sees it and can't get her to take it down.

Ash mama Reid #3- Big Fra is missing, but her Prada bag is swishing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She was called Maisy Meow.
A very, very dull Scottish vlogger who does a lot of cleaning videos. If you need help falling asleep, eilidh has got you covered!
I don't think she comes across too bad to be fair, a bit Tim nice but dim and a bit boring 😂

That'll be deleted soon then! Doesn't eilidh go to bed really early? Ash will be doing her nut if she sees it and can't get her to take it down.

Ash mama Reid #3- Big Fra is missing, but her Prada bag is swishing!
Eilidh never replies - on insta or YouTube, that pisses me off about her.

I don't ever want to see anyone splitting up, especially when there are kids involved but "Fra" must be like wtf sometimes with the way she goes on, also with his job I'm surprised he's comfortable with her sharing as much as she does!

And also if the stories about big Fra and his family rift are true. There’s only so much of that petty tit one can take

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.