Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yanking my chain ....oh Ella’s face has changed after 1 day. Honest to god give me strength. Bore off I frequently work away for work - you kno ash in the bleeping real world stop being such a bloody drama queen. It’s bleeping sad you have no identity other than being solely shaped by motherhood.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Yanking my chain ....oh Ella’s face has changed after 1 day. Honest to god give me strength. Bore off I frequently work away for work - you kno ash in the bleeping real world stop being such a bloody drama queen. It’s bleeping sad you have no identity other than being solely shaped by motherhood.
Shes acting like shes had a month away from them in those stories. Kids dont alter that much in 24 hours. I agree that its worrying her ENTIRE identity revolves around being a mum, I worry about how she'll cope when they both go to school- both out the house 6 hours a day, 5 days a week except school hols is a lot different to being at her mums or in nursery for an afternoon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Rude awakening I reckon. She’ll have the kids pick up her separation anxiety. I work away a full week at a time do I love it no but I don’t harp on about it and act like I’m just back from the bloody war. I want my kids to be independent and ambitious not boring stay at house mouses Dependant on mummy and co

Reactions: 7
🙈🙈🙈 the wee lasses face had changed after 1.5 days away wtaf, behave yourself ya raving attention seeker 🙄🤢

These parasites are only enraged with these sites because they cant stifle the conversation here like they do on their platforms. If they were open to fair critical engagement and traded with honest integrity, there would be no need for us to tattle here. As things stand, they block any attempts of honest conversations that highlight the hidden shadiness of their trade, so their deceitful sales tactics and fake personas absolutely should be called out here until the regulators get a handle on the industry.

Ash, mid-20's gal, endorsing and gloating about cosmetic procedures such as botox, filers, tattooed brows, veneers, etc etc etc is wholly unethical and irresponsible to say the very least.
It boggles my mind that this type of industry even exists, even more so without strict regulators such as those responsible for mainstream media, its a scandal of epic and dangerous proportions.

These influencers with their undeclared product placements is utterly astounding, they'd be taken 'off air' if it was mainstream!!! I have two of Ash's posts that i'm reporting to ASA etc and will be continuing to report any wrongdoings, its the only way this industry can be cleaned up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The top, skirt and shoes were £30 each from Zara - so that monstrosity of an outfit was £90.
bleeping hell!

She’s got a screw loose - saying her daughters face has changed in 1 day. Have a word with yourself for goodness sake. She’s so over dramatic.
She’s so childish and makes a drama out of everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last week in the gym gear being true to herself showing her real body then now looked stuffed last night doing the whole suck in pose leg tilt to try to get the skinny look not a good look. Try’s far to hard and really do think she is very immature head on her it’s like playing at houses with the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The top, skirt and shoes were £30 each from Zara - so that monstrosity of an outfit was £90.
bleeping hell!

She’s got a screw loose - saying her daughters face has changed in 1 day. Have a word with yourself for goodness sake. She’s so over dramatic.
She’s so childish and makes a drama out of everything.
I gave her the benefit of the doubt anaw, thought it might have been a themed outfit for the hendo, but no, she actually thought it/she was the bees-knees 🙈🙈🙈 and is that deluded thinks we're all jealous of her impeccable style, ffs 🤣🤣🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Cany pull the wool over oor eyes 🐑🐑🐑
Ella has stayed overnight at Nana's house every Sunday since she's been months old , they're papped their at every opportunity you get . Remember you left them for the Italy wedding when no other mommy's , wives , partners of Fras mates attended 😯 yeh only you Ash , no show without punch .
Any thought at the time about leaving the kids for your Big 1st Anniversary holiday ?? A Big fat noooooooo
Maybe need to try elsewhere for sympathy .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Latest YT upload. Should this not be marked as an AD as the curtains were all gifted by Remnant Kings??

• Heart
Latest YT upload. Should this not be marked as an AD as the curtains were all gifted by Remnant Kings??
Yes. It should. But the majority of the influencers are deliberately flouting the rules and have all just decided to carry on regardless.
🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
The remnant kings curtains and wallpaper is a disgrace not declaring them really annoying.

Apologise wallpaper in living room is declared as ad but the curtain thing so shady I don’t think she would have these it’s only because they are gifted.

Reactions: 1
PAN round our bedroom ??? Worked with Remenant Kings on a Gifted basis but I've PAID for my wallpaper.
Surprise , Surprise 50 f????? shades of Grey .

Reactions: 1
Does anybody else think she may have a cleaner or been warned by big Fra not to show too much of the house. Every maw vlogger our there are doing there spring clean vids and it’s not like ooor Ash no to jump on the band wagon. Or she may actually no longer do the cleaning 🤔🤔🤔

Does anybody else think she may have a cleaner or been warned by big Fra not to show too much of the house. Every maw vlogger our there are doing there spring clean vids and it’s not like ooor Ash no to jump on the band wagon. Or she may actually no longer do the cleaning 🤔🤔🤔
FYI Ash fan club there is nothing wrong with having a cleaner, I have one ma self I’m not jealous I swear 👍

Reactions: 4

FYI Ash fan club there is nothing wrong with having a cleaner, I have one ma self I’m not jealous I swear 👍
Surely its time the #gifted curtains where sent to the dry cleaners? She doesnt appear to have another set as there's been no gloating or sight of a change 🙈 She'll need to get on the beg again with the 'partnership'.

That furry bed spread give me the heebie jeebies 😩😩😩

The run down of what/how they display their items on the bedside tables, ffs 😂😂😂
Then, decleor dahlings to name but a few, hint, hint 😜😜🤑 fecking shameless 🤣🙈

• Haha
Surely its time the #gifted curtains where sent to the dry cleaners? She doesnt appear to have another set as there's been no gloating or sight of a change 🙈 She'll need to get on the beg again with the 'partnership'.

That furry bed spread give me the heebie jeebies 😩😩😩

The run down of what/how they display their items on the bedside tables, ffs 😂😂😂
Then, decleor dahlings to name but a few, hint, hint 😜😜🤑 fecking shameless 🤣🙈
WELCOME TO MY CRIB HOLLYWOOD VIA TORRANCE
Curtains for life 😃😃 . Every room has been decorated round the Gifted Curtains so they'll be up for a while 😷😷😷 . Miss Materialistic never fails to let us know the name or price tags of her gadgets .

• Haha
Bedroom is so common. I’m not saying I have amazing taste but do you remember she was like oh I follow hotel decor rather than house accounts?? Her bedroom looks like something in the gray home, cala dream home those insta accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Her whole house is drab , dreary , dull , boring . She's took away the brightness of a new home . I don't know about having the hotel image I'd say more like sitting in a Chinese or Indian restaurant .
The sissy in-laws home renovations are in progress this also will be interesting .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her whole house is drab , dreary , dull , boring . She's took away the brightness of a new home . I don't know about having the hotel image I'd say more like sitting in a Chinese or Indian restaurant .
The sissy in-laws home renovations are in progress this also will be interesting .
Sitting in a restaurant 😂😂 Keeping up with the jones’ much 🙈

Reactions: 2
Bedroom is so common. I’m not saying I have amazing taste but do you remember she was like oh I follow hotel decor rather than house accounts?? Her bedroom looks like something in the gray home, cala dream home those insta accounts.
It's just so painfully neutral- even with the dubious statement wallpaper (the stuff in the living room is meant to look like marble, right?). Apart from the kids play room, it never looks lived in. I know everyone's different, but I'd find it hard to feel at home in that pristine, neutral house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.