Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The poor wee wannabe is getting house envy, lusting over a half mill house πŸ€ͺ Whats the bets she doesnt go back to work and 'wants to see where her wee corner of the internet takes her' πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™ˆ Shes been 'influenced' by her idol (the irony πŸ˜‚) and is desperately thirsty to reach her pals dizzying heights of fakeness and brazen deceitfulness to empty the punters pockets using shady tactics 🀒 Her fake demeanour will slip though and the real bitchy sour-pus will emerge...like it did with the Meldrum one! Speaking of Meld, she soon found out who her insta gal pals where when the tit hit the fan eh, not a peep from her two Scottish gal pals. In their shoes, i'd be publicly calling for calm, fighting her corner (hard one, I know), using the platform to start a much needed conversation, but then again, i'm not all about the dolla πŸ€‘ they'll be texting her support privately mind, they're all a revolting bunch of fraudsters 🀒

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's just so painfully neutral- even with the dubious statement wallpaper (the stuff in the living room is meant to look like marble, right?). Apart from the kids play room, it never looks lived in. I know everyone's different, but I'd find it hard to feel at home in that pristine, neutral house.
It's pretty sad though when the kids are confined to a very small playing area . Her anxiety levels hit the roof when there's a toy carnage . Her garden ain't exactly child friendly either . Everything to Ash is all just for show.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The poor wee wannabe is getting house envy, lusting over a half mill house πŸ€ͺ Whats the bets she doesnt go back to work and 'wants to see where her wee corner of the internet takes her' πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™ˆ Shes been 'influenced' by her idol (the irony πŸ˜‚) and is desperately thirsty to reach her pals dizzying heights of fakeness and brazen deceitfulness to empty the punters pockets using shady tactics 🀒 Her fake demeanour will slip though and the real bitchy sour-pus will emerge...like it did with the Meldrum one! Speaking of Meld, she soon found out who her insta gal pals where when the tit hit the fan eh, not a peep from her two Scottish gal pals. In their shoes, i'd be publicly calling for calm, fighting her corner (hard one, I know), using the platform to start a much needed conversation, but then again, i'm not all about the dolla πŸ€‘ they'll be texting her support privately mind, they're all a revolting bunch of fraudsters 🀒
Doubt Eilidh will move her house seems to be right beside the lenzie meadow primary judging from her vlogs. It’s scary how easy you see where they live if you know the area 😱 She’s always talking about an extension she’ll need to get back to work in aviva then. I know that’s so true not one of them spoke about it. Someone already mentioned it but see that playroom 😱 where’s the escape if there was a fire?!? Gives me the absolute fear when the kids play in it, she should have done a full garage conversion. What they’ve done surely wouldn’t meet building standards?

Reactions: 5
Her whole house is drab , dreary , dull , boring . She's took away the brightness of a new home . I don't know about having the hotel image I'd say more like sitting in a Chinese or Indian restaurant .
The sissy in-laws home renovations are in progress this also will be interesting .
The house reminds me of a big grey dull cloud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
πŸ˜‚

How much you’d betting Eilidh will need to get her hair done now ASAP. #helmet heed
It'll need to be a freebie as she's saving for her 1/2 million dream 😴😴😴 home 🏫🏑🏠
and Oliver's still not taking to pissing in the potty so another few months buying nappies out her budget

Reactions: 2
Ash is on bbc Scotland - #bumpbirthbaby - it was when she was pregnant with Charlie they follow a few other mums must have been filmed 2 years ago. She was absolutely stunning! Was pre-teeth Botox, fillers she’s changed so much.

Reactions: 3
Ash is featured on a tv program on BBC Scotland called #bumpbirthbaby giving her expert views on the juggle of being a working mum in the social media eye. tv star 🌟 you will can get the program online or catch-up

The all grey looks like someone just sucked all the colour and fun from the house.

Reactions: 2
"" BumpBirthday "" Meet the mum's struggling to balance family , work , and a little me time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The grafters balancing buisness with parenting and some who make money from motherhood . 😑😑😑

I just watched the BBC Scotland thing - I can't believe the difference in Ash!! In how she looks, how she talks and how she was at a time relatable (using that word very loosely). She was beautiful without the veneers and botox and fillers. Her accent seems to have changed now too? She sounds much more posh? and by the sounds of what people local know..she certainly isnt posh?!

Shazza it's called Bump Birthday it's from 2 1/2 years ago pregnant with Charlie and before she signed up as a sales girl with Channel Mum
Aye but surly she must know she’s on telly? Oh god guys I watched two minutes of the bedroom reveal, she’s literally pishin her self woth excitement and then the room is so underwhelming πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ash is going to thrill us all with a swimwear try on, honestly could you get anymore beggy for attention πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ of course, she's dead nervous about it (aye, right hen 😜 anything goes for the likes and the dolla!). I hope the swimsuit that got accused of making her look dumpy doesnt make an appearance πŸ˜‚
She's a buzz that just keeps giving, her beggy try-ons hurt my sides 🀣

Reactions: 1
Ash is going to thrill us all with a swimwear try on, honestly could you get anymore beggy for attention πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ of course, she's dead nervous about it (aye, right hen 😜 anything goes for the likes and the dolla!). I hope the swimsuit that got accused of making her look dumpy doesnt make an appearance πŸ˜‚
She's a buzz that just keeps giving, her beggy try-ons hurt my sides 🀣
If she's shiting herself that much why the f??? she doing it ???
The wee dumpy looking swimsuit might be one the keep list now as she's lost a whooping 7 lbs

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.