Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes off course i will do anything you say 🤣🤣🤣
I think your username perfectly sums you up. I get the sense you're a young, not yet fully mentally matured naive lass, we've all been there.

Im grateful that you've at least read a wee bit of here, it'll help you, in time, to see through the smoke and mirrors of these deceptive flogsters, you're welcome 👍

Suppose your right , as the Big Bosses tend to have a wee nosey through their workforces account 😎😎
Cant be seeing the hubster posing in his Y's for likes and adoration, he'd get slaughtered with the banter making arrests 😂 Ash gladly takes that role 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think your username perfectly sums you up. I get the sense you're a young, not yet fully mentally matured naive lass, we've all been there.

Im grateful that you've at least read a wee bit of here, it'll help you, in time, to see through the smoke and mirrors of these deceptive flogsters, you're welcome 👍

Cant be seeing the hubster posing in his Y's for likes and adoration, he'd get slaughtered with the banter making arrests 😂 Ash gladly takes that role 😂
Ppppppp hahahahahahahah

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hi baby cakes, I wouldn’t worry about some of the comments made to you. Everyone here seems to extremely dislike Ash despite spending their days constantly refreshing her feed so they can talk about her some more ......🙄 It’s not really a discussion on here because if you say anything nice about her you get posts like the ones above and other times they think your Ash🤣

Bernie in particular has a fixation with Ash although pretends she doesn’t 🤣 She clearly knows her or knows of her. I’m guessing either an ex neighbour or someone she went to school with or even a “friend” who’s a wee bit bitter....... Wouldn’t take it personally.

I like Ash too ☺ Hence why I watch her. If I didn’t like her I wouldn’t obsess with her insta and YouTube...

Hope you see this before I get blocked for disagreeing with the discussion board. Apparently you can only post on here if it’s to troll and make people feel worthless.
Maybe start a rave thread for Ash?

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi baby cakes, I wouldn’t worry about some of the comments made to you. Everyone here seems to extremely dislike Ash despite spending their days constantly refreshing her feed so they can talk about her some more ......🙄 It’s not really a discussion on here because if you say anything nice about her you get posts like the ones above and other times they think your Ash🤣

Bernie in particular has a fixation with Ash although pretends she doesn’t 🤣 She clearly knows her or knows of her. I’m guessing either an ex neighbour or someone she went to school with or even a “friend” who’s a wee bit bitter....... Wouldn’t take it personally.

I like Ash too ☺ Hence why I watch her. If I didn’t like her I wouldn’t obsess with her insta and YouTube...

Hope you see this before I get blocked for disagreeing with the discussion board. Apparently you can only post on here if it’s to troll and make people feel worthless.

Glad to see your back 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Daisyflower i have only just see this and thank you i love ash think she seems a really nice person

Reactions: 1
Last nights outfit......
😳😳😳
I have nowt nice to say so shall let the emojis do the talking 🤣🙈🤣🙈
Pic is photoshopped to the hilt, as per 🙄

I see there is a few duped souls commenting here, obviously mistaken this thread as a fan-site. I have certainly never sought out influencers sheep to tell them my thoughts, strange that they come here to tell us theirs 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I see there is a few duped souls commenting here, obviously mistaken this thread as a fan-site. I have certainly never sought out influencers sheep to tell them my thoughts, strange that they come here to tell us theirs 🤷🏼‍♀️
The dress is HIDEOUS, it looks cheap, it’s awful.
It does absolutely nothing for her at all, it’s so unflattering.
It’s too short, the belt is too high up, the random one sleeve thing is just bizzare.
I wish she would dress to suit her figure instead of wearing everything and anything she sees in the shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can assure you he is. Trust me, I'm not guessing I know for a fact
Yes i get that now

Oh pipe the duck down i aint no sleep so duck off i would ne a sheep to agree with you! Just bc i dont you think its ok to be little me its not i couldnt give a tit if u dont like her thats up too u do i attack you for it no!

• Haha
  • Wow
Had to look on her grid to see her outfit. Dress makes her look so much bigger than what she actually is! So annoying how she doesn’t dress for her figure.

I used to really ‘like’ (as an influencer I don’t know her) Ash and watch her videos and stories daily but I’ve unsubscribed and don’t miss following her at all. She was amazing when she started out but the fakeness and materialistic greed is shining through. The remnant kings fiasco was personally the end for me and I think a lot of people felt the same way. I know people who went to school with her who said that isn’t what she’s actually like. They also said the exact same about eilidh (they went to different schools Ash boclair ad eilidh lenzie acadfmy) it’s all an act.

• Heart
What the fuckety duck is she wearing?! Absolutely hideous - I can’t imagine a 15 year old wearing that monstrosity, let alone a 30’ish year old. Way too short, waist in the wrong place, belt looks wrong, it’s just awful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What the fuckety duck is she wearing?! Absolutely hideous - I can’t imagine a 15 year old wearing that monstrosity, let alone a 30’ish year old. Way too short, waist in the wrong place, belt looks wrong, it’s just awful.
She's only 26 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t even get me started on the shoes......!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I know her sense of style is atrocious and she is too deluded to wear the correct size clothing but surely this is a themed outfit for the hen doo? Even she cant be that deluded to look in the mirror and see that as a well put together ensemble 🤣 its not a dress its a bodysuit and bin liner.. I mean skirt! The way the belt has ridden up is hilar! Too busy photoshopping her face and perfecting the light to notice, she really is comedy gold, love it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The dress is HIDEOUS, it looks cheap, it’s awful.
It does absolutely nothing for her at all, it’s so unflattering.
It’s too short, the belt is too high up, the random one sleeve thing is just bizzare.
I wish she would dress to suit her figure instead of wearing everything and anything she sees in the shop.
Omg! That dress is AWFUL! Where the feck do you even buy such a monstrosity. And the shoes 🙄! I’ve said this before she’s trying so so hard to copy the likes of Kimmy G n her crew ( I know guys have enlightened me about her husbands past) but last nights dress is something Kim would wear and probably look good in! Where as Ash looks like a sack of tatties (potatoes if your not Scottish )

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg! That dress is AWFUL! Where the feck do you even buy such a monstrosity. And the shoes 🙄! I’ve said this before she’s trying so so hard to copy the likes of Kimmy G n her crew ( I know guys have enlightened me about her husbands past) but last nights dress is something Kim would wear and probably look good in! Where as Ash looks like a sack of tatties (potatoes if your not Scottish )
That was my first thought where did she even buy it??!?! 😂😂😂😂 just awful awful awful. You think once she took a picture she would see what we all see right? Kimmy G is on a hen right now and looking amazing!! All her outfit posts are really nice although she has an amazing figure so anything would look good on her.

Every single one of you that hates ash yet are obsessed by her and continually watch videos and view her photos are weirdos. Imagine actually taking the time to comment every day on something that you dislike ... get help ...half of yous will be jealous old witches that are raging that a young girl has her tit together, has a family, earns her money legally and appears to work pretty hard for it. What were yous doing at her age? I bet not one of yous would have the balls to message mama reid the things you have said on here to her on Instagram. Enjoy your Saturday night you bunch of absolute weirdos 🤣
Good one.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Every single one of you that hates ash yet are obsessed by her and continually watch videos and view her photos are weirdos. Imagine actually taking the time to comment every day on something that you dislike ... get help ...half of yous will be jealous old witches that are raging that a young girl has her tit together, has a family, earns her money legally and appears to work pretty hard for it. What were yous doing at her age? I bet not one of yous would have the balls to message mama reid the things you have said on here to her on Instagram. Enjoy your Saturday night you bunch of absolute weirdos 🤣
We do actually I’ve called her out publicly! Secondly are you not equally as sad to come on here and “spying” on us. Thirdly she clearly doesn’t have her tit together and that’s why we like to discuss her. Fourthly I’m the same age as Ash and FYI when she is breaking asa rules is she earning money legally 🤷‍♀️and lastly is that you Nana or Fra🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I see your point but to me this is like the daily mail comment section for z list celebs. It’s my guilty pleasure just like watching reality tv. Ash just happened to appeal to me before because she’s also from Glasgow probably like the rest of the people on here talking about her. She thinks she’s a local celebrity here. We all work and have kids on these forums. I definitely wasn’t parading my kids around for the world to see and letting the world know where I live, what nurseries, clubs and schools my children will be going to. My social media is private to protect my children - her children don’t have a choice into this stupid vain life she’s created for them and it will have damaging consequences.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.