Ash Mama Reid #2 TV Babysitters And Lola's Patio Squitters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think with that dress last night she looked like a giant LOL doll! Good Halloween costume Ash

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We do actually I’ve called her out publicly! Secondly are you not equally as sad to come on here and “spying” on us. Thirdly she clearly doesn’t have her tit together and that’s why we like to discuss her. Fourthly I’m the same age as Ash and FYI when she is breaking asa rules is she earning money legally 🤷‍♀️and lastly is that you Nana or Fra🤣🤣
Definitely not Fra’s family anyway 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think we all have the same problem we’ll most of us on here aside from her fans that come on. Ash is just not real for me and I’m not a jealous old witch the only one raging is Ash they stories she does every now and then with her rants shows that.

Can I just say the group we have here that all agree just ignore these mouthy ones that come on as in no reaction to there posts it’s getting boring us sad weirdos that we are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She a thirsty, deceitful flogster all for the £££ 🤑🤢

A parasite who feeds by begging and gloating on the web for likes, adoration and coin 🙈🙈🙈

I will continue to vent here re these SM parasites until the industry is heavily regulated to protect the public from the severe mental harm and pocket emptying these narcissists endorse, they are beyond dangerous and revolting!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think we all have the same problem we’ll most of us on here aside from her fans that come on. Ash is just not real for me and I’m not a jealous old witch the only one raging is Ash they stories she does every now and then with her rants shows that.

Can I just say the group we have here that all agree just ignore these mouthy ones that come on as in no reaction to there posts it’s getting boring us sad weirdos that we are.
I believe no of us have ever sworn at Ash we simply make observations on what she posts, and it’s not our fault Ash is pure comedy gold 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I believe no of us have ever sworn at Ash we simply make observations on what she posts, and it’s not our fault Ash is pure comedy gold 😂
That’s the chav coming out it’s obvious her pals or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

AGREE lets not feed them, best to snigger at them inside and ignore 👍

Reactions: 4
I’ve never been nasty on here I’m only sharing my opinions and passing some time getting on with life.

Reactions: 5
That’s the chav coming out it’s obvious her pals or something 🤣
They're on the bevy tonight and cant bear to turn their notification from here off, and we're the saddos eh 😜🤣

Anyhoo, before we were rudely interrupted I was coming on to have a little catty laugh 😂 I watched the latest haul (ive said repeatedly she never fails to make me howl with those) and I wasnt disappointed - a swimsuit is going back because it makes her look dumpy 😂😂😂 the fecking swimsuit makes her look dumpy, the swimsuit!!!!!!!!!!! She did mention she'd gone up a size (probably to a 6!) meow 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Every single one of you that hates ash yet are obsessed by her and continually watch videos and view her photos are weirdos. Imagine actually taking the time to comment every day on something that you dislike ... get help ...half of yous will be jealous old witches that are raging that a young girl has her tit together, has a family, earns her money legally and appears to work pretty hard for it. What were yous doing at her age? I bet not one of yous would have the balls to message mama reid the things you have said on here to her on Instagram. Enjoy your Saturday night you bunch of absolute weirdos [emoji1787]
You say we’re weirdos yet you’re here defending someone you don’t know personally & who doesn’t give a tit about you? I know who I’d rather be.

At her age I was studying for my law degree and enjoying a life of freedom away from home so I could earn money legally, lots of it. I wouldn’t say Ash on the other hand earns money legally with all those undeclared ads that go against ASA rules.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Every single one of you that hates ash yet are obsessed by her and continually watch videos and view her photos are weirdos. Imagine actually taking the time to comment every day on something that you dislike ... get help ...half of yous will be jealous old witches that are raging that a young girl has her tit together, has a family, earns her money legally and appears to work pretty hard for it. What were yous doing at her age? I bet not one of yous would have the balls to message mama reid the things you have said on here to her on Instagram. Enjoy your Saturday night you bunch of absolute weirdos 🤣
And yet here you are.....a sad old witch on a Saturday night, posting here. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg! That dress is AWFUL! Where the feck do you even buy such a monstrosity. And the shoes 🙄! I’ve said this before she’s trying so so hard to copy the likes of Kimmy G n her crew ( I know guys have enlightened me about her husbands past) but last nights dress is something Kim would wear and probably look good in! Where as Ash looks like a sack of tatties (potatoes if your not Scottish )
I heard the phrase ‘squeezing 20lbs of potatoes into a 5lb bag’ yesterday. Reminded of Ash 😂

Ash, I’m sure you are reading here, I think you have a lovely figure, not everyone (myself included) is or has to be a stick and there is nothing wrong with that. But just pick clothes that flatter your body and in the right size!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
😎😎😎😎😎 Block out negatively ---- Ain't got any time for that !!!
Ash , Auntie Lesley & Nana agreed .
Aka --- city mum , baby cakes , daisyflower . Daisyflower left me a lovely comment yesterday 😃😃😃
Been deleted and now MIA 😯😯

Reactions: 1
I'm not a fan nor am I sticking up for her. What you see is who she is. Even before insta. She studied fashion and in my opinion is in denial about her body shape/ size but she has always been this way and has not dressed well at any time. But fashion is personal so because it's not my style doesn't mean it's not right. Part of me thinks good on you for putting yourself out there and another part of me thinks the insta bubble will burst at some point and then what are all these women going to do? They'll be up to their eyes in debt trying to sustain a lifestyle that they can't afford and when I say that I meant mortgages etc. Imagine your home being under scrutiny every day, that's certainly not for me. As for the kids well that's another matter. In this day and age is it safe to show your kids and so many details online when there are so many predators out there? It's called choice and we all have it but with choice comes consequences. And to the we love Ash club feck off I'm not slating her I'm just stating my opinion in the most non offensive way.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.