Armie Hammer - so many kinks, so little time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Instagram search page is full of support and love accounts for this guy. Never heard of him til a few weeks ago and now I can't escape him. 🥴😵

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
The Daily Mail now has a story about Effie denying that Hammer raped her, they have screenshots of her telling a follower that she didn't need legal reps, no rape occurred all was consensual. This is going to be a circus.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The Daily Mail now has a story about Effie denying that Hammer raped her, they have screenshots of her telling a follower that she didn't need legal reps, no rape occurred all was consensual. This is going to be a circus.
Seen that, I really can't get away from stuff on this guy all of a sudden. Total circus.

Reactions: 1
Seen that, I really can't get away from stuff on this guy all of a sudden. Total circus.
This is getting more and more messed up. If he didnt rape her, she is going to get torn apart by his lawyers, especially if there is proof of her saying it was all consensual. It will make it much harder for rape victims to be believed, especially those raped in a relationship. I hope she hasnt suddenly made up a rape allegation to get him to notice her. But on the other hand, hes messed with her head so badly maybe she didnt see it as rape because she loved him and she consented to other stuff, who knows?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Are the screen shots saying it didn't happen the same ones that were published ages ago? The ones she said were not actually from her account and should be ignored? Or are these new ones?

Effie is the very definition of an unreliable witness.I don't see Hammer being charged with anything.I think he's a sick duck,but I'm not convinced he's a rapist.

Reactions: 3
Are the screen shots saying it didn't happen the same ones that were published ages ago? The ones she said were not actually from her account and should be ignored? Or are these new ones?
The Daily Mail claim they have the exclusive on the screenshots so not sure, I didn't see the others Effie shared. They also have screenshots of messages from Effie to Hammer where she describes wanting him to choke her and he is telling her he can't be more than friends as otherwise it goes badly for them both.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I have absolutely no doubt Armie has done horrendous things, said atrocious things to women and is a genuine predator but I’m sorry, I don’t believe Effie. She’s changing her story constantly. She has chopped and changed elements to things that she claimed happened. I believe she had a fling and that he used her, but it’s just really not lining up. I fear her doing this will mean the victims will not get true justice and he’ll get away and live scratch free in the Caymans.

I did believe her at one point, but I followed her from the beginning and nothing she has said is consistent

Reactions: 14
I believe Effie. I think part of her motivation is messed up, but that she is telling the truth. I think she was genuinely in love with him, and deluded that he would leave his wife for her. A few of her Q and A replies have made it pretty clear that she is angry that all the time he was carrying on with her, there were others too. But I also know other abuse victims in real life for whom their abuse has left them a bit messed up emotionally to say the least and that this has manifested itself in overly sexual behaviour. Being abused by someone you were in love with leaves victims feeling conflicted and confused a d can result in inconsistent, incoherent behaviour. I believe that is likely what has happened here. If it were just Effie saying these things then that would be one thing, but for me it is too much of a coincidence to believe that Effie and Paige both were consensual BDSM participants who had a change of heart retrospectively. I think there probably was some initial consensual activity but that Armie has way overstepped what was agreed and taken advantage of their youth and naivety in that regard.

I may be totally wrong, but that is mistake on it all....

Reactions: 12
too much of a coincidence to believe that Effie and Paige both were consensual BDSM participants who had a change of heart retrospectively.
Agree with this Even if they consented at the time, and even if they were in love with him etc etc, he has taken advantage of his status as a film star and their naivety and youth to get them to agree to BDSM when they most likely at their age had no idea of what it entailed.
I think there is an issue with Stan culture and their obsession with their heroes, to the extent that they lose all ability to think sensibly, because they think they know people because of what they see on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agree with this Even if they consented at the time, and even if they were in love with him etc etc, he has taken advantage of his status as a film star and their naivety and youth to get them to agree to BDSM when they most likely at their age had no idea of what it entailed.
Not to mention, there's a huge BDSM community worldwide where he would have most likely been able to satisfy every one of his kinks. Instead he was picking up barely out of their teens fans on Instagram. Says it all!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I believe Effie. I think part of her motivation is messed up, but that she is telling the truth. I think she was genuinely in love with him, and deluded that he would leave his wife for her. A few of her Q and A replies have made it pretty clear that she is angry that all the time he was carrying on with her, there were others too. But I also know other abuse victims in real life for whom their abuse has left them a bit messed up emotionally to say the least and that this has manifested itself in overly sexual behaviour. Being abused by someone you were in love with leaves victims feeling conflicted and confused a d can result in inconsistent, incoherent behaviour. I believe that is likely what has happened here. If it were just Effie saying these things then that would be one thing, but for me it is too much of a coincidence to believe that Effie and Paige both were consensual BDSM participants who had a change of heart retrospectively. I think there probably was some initial consensual activity but that Armie has way overstepped what was agreed and taken advantage of their youth and naivety in that regard.

I may be totally wrong, but that is mistake on it all....
I think you’re totally right. The Armie situation, stories and interviews with the girls involved actually made me realise a relationship I was in previously was abusive. It had the exact same dynamic as this where I was just a little plaything and would just do whatever he said - even when I knew it wasn’t what I wanted or was wrong - and I just hung onto his words of ‘I will leave her, it just isn’t the right time right now’. Whilst the details of my relationship aren’t as physically abusive as this, it doesn’t mean it wasn’t traumatic and the months and years after specific events and even the relationship itself made me act in really unusual, irresponsible ways because I was totally broken down by the mental and emotional abuse. This isn’t in anyway a ‘poor me’ comment btw - I just relate to Effie and the others a lot and whilst I can’t explain their actions, I see a lot of similarities from my situation so I do believe them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's in news today about Armie having new girlfriend. I assume the investigation is still ongoing? It occured to me I'd not heard about it in a while.

Does anyone still follow Effie? She posts a lot of things to support victims of SA which is great. The posts about sex thrones confuse me, though.

I've not heard any news about the investigation, so it sounds like it's ongoing.

His new GF is supposedly a dental hygienist. I can’t believe how quiet it’s all gone regarding the investigation.

Reactions: 3