Armie Hammer - so many kinks, so little time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My opinion of this is that he spent 4 years doing a narc job on this girl of vanishing then reappearing and he’s messed with her head so badly. She didn’t think he really ended it because he never does, so he keeps his options open. She then realised how abusive it all was but is stuck in a cycle of still wanting him back. Don’t underestimate how this can duck your head up - it’s called hoovering. He won’t end things with her properly so she’s lost her mind over it all
She invested a lot in this guy and he pushed and pulled her around for years, she doesn’t seem to know what’s real anymore

Reactions: 20
My opinion of this is that he spent 4 years doing a narc job on this girl of vanishing then reappearing and he’s messed with her head so badly. She didn’t think he really ended it because he never does, so he keeps his options open. She then realised how abusive it all was but is stuck in a cycle of still wanting him back. Don’t underestimate how this can duck your head up - it’s called hoovering. He won’t end things with her properly so she’s lost her mind over it all
She invested a lot in this guy and he pushed and pulled her around for years, she doesn’t seem to know what’s real anymore
I agree, I think he has probably messed with her head quite badly.

She's live on insta at the moment, but just showing only her legs in the hot tub again, but she's answering some questions people are asking about her.

Reactions: 2
I think that's true. Hes keeping her dangling with the two word replies to her rambling texts. If he had any decency hed tell her it was over and not contact her at all. Shed hurt at first but at least shed be able to recover instead of this nonsense

Reactions: 4
Its like when you are a teenager or very young adult, and you know they are using you , and all your friends tell you. You secretly know it but your young brain insists that they are in love with you really.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He was still contacting her years later even though he had no intention of meeting her or wanting to be with her. Most people maybe yeah would have got bored/frustrated/annoyed and told him to duck off but she kept going back for more and he kept dropping in then disappearing. I’m gonna admit that I have been in this situation and because the guy wouldn’t tell me it was over, it kept hope alive that he would come back if only I did this or that or something else and it was like torture!

It’s a really horrible place to be. It does make her look stupid, it makes her look like a mug but I can see it’s been hard to explain why she has kept messaging him for so long.

Aside from all her other weird behaviour and anger against other women, he’s created his own personal monsters for himself to feed his ego which have now turned on him

Reactions: 6
He was still contacting her years later even though he had no intention of meeting her or wanting to be with her. Most people maybe yeah would have got bored/frustrated/annoyed and told him to duck off but she kept going back for more and he kept dropping in then disappearing. I’m gonna admit that I have been in this situation and because the guy wouldn’t tell me it was over, it kept hope alive that he would come back if only I did this or that or something else and it was like torture!

It’s a really horrible place to be. It does make her look stupid, it makes her look like a mug but I can see it’s been hard to explain why she has kept messaging him for so long.

Aside from all her other weird behaviour and anger against other women, he’s created his own personal monsters for himself to feed his ego which have now turned on him
I think she is all of those things. Shes been taken for a mug, probably doesnt have much self esteem or intelligence and sees other women as a threat, because she has set herself up as being the most special one, despite knowing that he has wife and several other lovers. But he is older, more experienced and decided to take advantage of all of those things. Lots of people define their self worth by being in a relationship and think being ' in love' is enough to solve all problems, including being in abusive relationships.

Reactions: 8
His need to keep slaves/kittens is all about creating a community (harem) of women and girls to surround him for his ego, to feel powerful. He has a god complex. Many actors do, many rich people do. Not used to people saying no, using their money or fame to get what they want, very few consequences. Effie felt a little of that when he’s made her feel like the best of his kittens, the sexiest, the one he’s closest to but it was just so meaningless. Young impressionable men and women like Effie work out the hard way that words mean nothing if the actions don’t match. Hands up here who has taken a man back who has ghosted you 🙋🏻‍♀️ then years later realised you had low self esteem and felt really stupid. Thing is I didn’t post it on IG for the whole world to see

She probably doesn’t read here anyway but if I could say anything to her it would be stop. Just stop. The entire thing was abuse, not just the assault. He didn’t love you he led you on. None of the women are going to be the best or the one he wanted the most and none of you will ‘win’ him. He’s run away cos he doesn’t give a tit about any of you. Going after Paige and the others won’t change anything. Get off Twitter. This stuff will HAUNT you, don’t add to it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do we think that the PR classic of say nothing and it will all blow over is what's happened here?

There has been no sign of the big announcement/article/investigation?

All seems to have gone quiet.

Reactions: 4
Do we think that the PR classic of say nothing and it will all blow over is what's happened here?

There has been no sign of the big announcement/article/investigation?

All seems to have gone quiet.
I think the problem is Effie was the one that said there was going to be an announcement (I know she definitely said it - but whether she was the first to say it, I’m not sure). As people have said before on this thread, it’s coming across that Effie is hurt that he has other women in his life and she doesn’t know how to respond to it. I’m not sure whether the article/announcement was ever going to happen or whether it’s not been mentioned in a while because whoever is writing it wants more information- but the whole situation has become incredibly messy and unclear.

I’m not even sure how many victims have come forward at the moment because the accounts belonging to Milk, HoR etc have now gone and there’s been a lot of accusations/speculation that the Instagram accounts were of people who worked for Armie.

It has definitely gone quiet now and Armie has gone quiet too - it went quiet after the Marilyn Manson accusations came out and not much has been said since.

Reactions: 3