Armie Hammer - so many kinks, so little time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting a ‘the page you’re trying to access is down’ message currently. Maybe it’s very popular 😬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Very in depth and lengthy article didn’t have any new tea on armie personally for me (I keep up in IG with a lot of goss pages) but an interesting read for sure.

Reactions: 4
Very in depth and lengthy article didn’t have any new tea on armie personally for me (I keep up in IG with a lot of goss pages) but an interesting read for sure.
Not quite the exposè everyone has been expecting.

Reactions: 5
I......... just saw this thread and had to click bc I haven't been around here in ages. I don't even know what to do with what I've seen and read about this.... person. ( Yes I know who he is I'm just calling him that because he's sub human garbage to me now)
Lord. Things are never what they seem.

Also saw someone mention that he slept with Lily James earlier in the thread. Must've been during Rebecca? I'm starting to lose any respect I had for her after some of these married men stories, if most are true. Also shudder to think of anyone who has even *worked* with AH.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A press conference just happened - Effie is working with the police and read a statement about Armie raping her. She said about Armies ex wife that “her heart goes out to Elizabeth”

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This has to be one of the more bizarre stories of the year. Haven't read the Vanity Fair article but I generally love what they write. As for Armie............ I absolutely loved Call Me By Your Name but don't think I'll ever be able to watch it again. And there goes the sequel!

This has to be one of the more bizarre stories of the year. Haven't read the Vanity Fair article but I generally love what the write. As for Armie............ I absolutely loved Call Me By Your Name but don't think I'll ever be able to watch it again. And there goes the sequel!
honestly I relate to the CMBYN thing! It’s completely ruined (not that that’s the worst thing to come out of these accusations ofc). The VF article was good but it’s just about his weird family and not really about him. Not the exposé I thought

honestly I relate to the CMBYN thing! It’s completely ruined (not that that’s the worst thing to come out of these accusations ofc). The VF article was good but it’s just about his weird family and not really about him. Not the exposé I thought
I got a lot of hate off of people for saying how much I loved that film and what a beautiful love story it is (disclosure: I am a complete Italiaphile and any love story set in Italy is a winner for me!!) because of the age difference between the two of them. I understood the point but I still saw it as a sweet love story between two consenting adults. I can't bear to go back and revisit that now I know what a freak Armie is. Poor Timothee - I hope he's not too damaged by the experience.

So Gloria Alred and Effie had a press conference accusing Hammer of rape. The LAPD are said to be investigating.

• Wow
Gloria Allred is representing Effie 😮

Summary of press conference and his lawyer's response (TW: rape and victim blaming) here:

On the subject of not being able to watch his films again, I don't know if anyone's seen Sorry To Bother You - really weird but brilliant film with an amazing cast (LaKeith Stanfield ❤, Tessa Thompson, Omari Hardwick, Danny Glover) - he plays a very creepy character, almost *too* convincingly, and I would find it extremely hard to watch that again now. It was unsettling enough already.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How weird HOE follows his (ex) wife!
Earlier in this neverending saga Effie was doing an ask me anything type thing on Instagram, someone asked if Hammer's wife Elizabeth had apologised to Effie, Effie replied yes and to move on. She seems a bit obsessed with the wife too, why would you follow the account of the wife of a man you are a side piece to? Why would you expect the wife to apologise to you for screwing her husband? Why keep asking for photos of his hands like Effie has done? Now an extra layer of publicity crazy in the form of Gloria Allred is being added as the cherry on this looney tunes sundae.

Reactions: 6
I know it's bad but I always question the entire narrative as soon as Gloria Allred gets involved.

Earlier in this neverending saga Effie was doing an ask me anything type thing on Instagram, someone asked if Hammer's wife Elizabeth had apologised to Effie, Effie replied yes and to move on. She seems a bit obsessed with the wife too, why would you follow the account of the wife of a man you are a side piece to? Why would you expect the wife to apologise to you for screwing her husband? Why keep asking for photos of his hands like Effie has done? Now an extra layer of publicity crazy in the form of Gloria Allred is being added as the cherry on this looney tunes sundae.
Yes that didnt sit right with me either. From what I read about it, she contacted the wife, the wife told her to f off, she told all her followers his wife was the devil incarnate for being rude to her, then now the wife has apologised? For what? Telling someone who was screwing her husband to f off? Effie said her and Hammer got off on talking about what he was doing to other women, so it sounds like she thought she was better than the other women he was shagging ( including his wife) until she found out she was a side piece like all the rest.

Reactions: 7