Armie Hammer - so many kinks, so little time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so bizarre 😂 even if his family wasn’t loaded or they’ve cut him off he’s surely got enough himself to not have to work at a resort selling timeshares lol

Right?.Very weird.Unless it was his choice and he wanted to get away from Hollywood and its temptations for good and really simplify his life.He must've earned enough over the years to be comfortable at least.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if there is a court order or something that requires him to have a job. Maybe for access to his children.

Reactions: 2
Not a fan of this kind of shaming him just for getting a job tbh

Yes his fantasies were gross, but they were fantasies and not like he acted on it. He has lost his career and now living a quiet life. That seems enough punishment when he hasn't done anything illegal. I don't like the only photographing and pointing and laughing at someone just trying to get on with their life.

Reactions: 10
Yea possibly .. if his family have disowned him then he will need some sort of income to survive.
He would have to be tit at finances. Even forgetting his family, he has had a pretty decent movie career and earned a lot of money that he should be easy to live off

Reactions: 4

Yes his fantasies were gross, but they were fantasies and not like he acted on it. He has lost his career and now living a quiet life. That seems enough punishment when he hasn't done anything illegal. I don't like the only photographing and pointing and laughing at someone just trying to get on with their life.
Apologies if it’s come across like I am trying to shame him for having a job . That wasn’t my intention .

He would have to be tit at finances. Even forgetting his family, he has had a pretty decent movie career and earned a lot of money that he should be easy to live off
He could be in a lot of debt for all we know ( with the added court expenses chucked in) . The alternative is that the job is giving him something to do if the movie roles have dried up.

Just seen on Tiktok that he is working as a hotel concierge in the caymans - attached screen shots .
Read the article I linked further up the thread!

I think carving your initials into a tied up new girlfriend is pretty close to living out your fantasies! And sending the photos round your mates 🤮

Reactions: 8
Cynical me thinks this "ordinary working Joe" thing is just pr to relaunch him into Hollywood. He hasn't been charged with anything, a case was investigated and dropped, so in theory he should be working like many other Hollywood creeps before him. FFS Polanski was Oscar nominated while on the run after being charged and convicted of the rape of a minor child, he fled the US while awaiting sentencing so why wouldn't Hammer be back working.

The problem is his reputation is trashed, the internet is forever and won't let it be forgotten what he did, the messages are out there to be dragged up at any time, his target audience is big online consumers (unlike Polanski or Woody Allen's target audience) I think that he just didn't bring in big money for the studios, he hasn't got the same Oscar clout/ industry reach as many other's accused so the end result is the studios has used this as an excuse to torpedo him. If this pr attempt works, we will get a slow moving campaign of chatter online, then eventually in some sympathetic magazines or newspapers along the lines of "didn't do anything illegal, all consensual, no charges, left and liberal media witch hunt, now hounded out of the job he needed to feed his family, the poor children" leading to eventually some small role in a small film, the ambition here is to get him back on screens, so expect to see him in something soon folks.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Apologies if it’s come across like I am trying to shame him for having a job . That wasn’t my intention .

He could be in a lot of debt for all we know ( with the added court expenses chucked in) . The alternative is that the job is giving him something to do if the movie roles have dried up.
No need to apologise , it was aimed at those taking the pics and selling them on.

Cynical me thinks this "ordinary working Joe" thing is just pr to relaunch him into Hollywood. He hasn't been charged with anything, a case was investigated and dropped, so in theory he should be working like many other Hollywood creeps before him. FFS Polanski was Oscar nominated while on the run after being charged and convicted of the rape of a minor child, he fled the US while awaiting sentencing so why wouldn't Hammer be back working.

The problem is his reputation is trashed, the internet is forever and won't let it be forgotten what he did, the messages are out there to be dragged up at any time, his target audience is big online consumers (unlike Polanski or Woody Allen's target audience) I think that he just didn't bring in big money for the studios, he hasn't got the same Oscar clout/ industry reach as many other's accused so the end result is the studios has used this as an excuse to torpedo him. If this pr attempt works, we will get a slow moving campaign of chatter online, then eventually in some sympathetic magazines or newspapers along the lines of "didn't do anything illegal, all consensual, no charges, left and liberal media witch hunt, now hounded out of the job he needed to feed his family, the poor children" leading to eventually some small role in a small film, the ambition here is to get him back on screens, so expect to see him in something soon folks.
Yeah that's a very valid point. Very little we see in the media is as it seems. PR is very cynical

Reactions: 1
Anyone else seen there is a documentary coming out on discovery + about Armie and his kinks?

trailer for the documentary ^^

Reactions: 7
I was quite shocked to hear about what happened. I first came across him in Call Me By Your Name which is such a beautiful film and he plays his role so well.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched the new documentary.. I’ve been living under a rock and had no idea?! Hope all the women effected can find peace and heal

Reactions: 1

He did act out lots of his fantasies, just not the very worst ones. He still raped women he jusr didn’t eat them

Apparently he stays with RDJ in LA when he comes over which makes me see him differently now too

I think Armie is just bored in GC so he was working, he hasn’t much else to do, he’s got kids. But he’s not living some terrible life

I was quite shocked to hear about what happened. I first came across him in Call Me By Your Name which is such a beautiful film and he plays his role so well.
It makes me see him so differently in this film now, like you can see he’s got this rough, ‘powerful’ side