Armie Hammer - so many kinks, so little time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just about him or the whole family?
Goes into the whole family. It’s really interesting

He did act out lots of his fantasies, just not the very worst ones. He still raped women he jusr didn’t eat them

Apparently he stays with RDJ in LA when he comes over which makes me see him differently now too

I think Armie is just bored in GC so he was working, he hasn’t much else to do, he’s got kids. But he’s not living some terrible life

It makes me see him so differently in this film now, like you can see he’s got this rough, ‘powerful’ side
Who’s RDJ?

Reactions: 2
Effie is doing a good job in her stories today of addressing Armie’s interview he has done

Houseofeffie
Can you provide a link? I thought I was following her, but can't seem to find her now
---

Can you provide a link? I thought I was following her, but can't seem to find her now
She seems to have randomly blocked me! I viewed her posts from another account.

Does anyone have an archived copy of the AirMail article? I can't seem to archive it, and I'd like to read the actual article, rather than a condensed version from the papers.

Last edited:
A TikTok conspiracy video wants us to believe he’s followed through with his cannibalism desires and possibly murdered people. He was helping a friend do up a house he’d bought and people went missing at the same time.

it’s a long shot but his agent is the same one Harvey Weinstein had…
---
I didn’t include the link as it wouldn’t let me post it. The handle is Max Powers.

A TikTok conspiracy video wants us to believe he’s followed through with his cannibalism desires and possibly murdered people. He was helping a friend do up a house he’d bought and people went missing at the same time.

it’s a long shot but his agent is the same one Harvey Weinstein had…
---
I didn’t include the link as it wouldn’t let me post it. The handle is Max Powers.
I think you're referring to something that was speculated about a year or 2 ago. A house in the desert?