Armie Hammer - so many kinks, so little time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nearly fell off my seat when I saw him in the film. I then spent the entire film thinking about the cannibalism/ affairs etc 😐. Presume this was all filmed prior to the stories about him hitting the media?🤔
I saw it tonight and almost choked on my popcorn. When was it filmed?! Surely Kenneth Branagh can’t have thought it was a good idea to have him in the film after all of the allegations? It must have happened before.

Reactions: 4
Yes it was and I think they tried to reduce what they could of him in it and any promo
I think so too as I watched the trailer and I don’t recall seeing him in it - which is why I was surprised to see him as one of the main characters in the film.

I think so too as I watched the trailer and I don’t recall seeing him in it - which is why I was surprised to see him as one of the main characters in the film.
This makes it worse taking him out of the promo because people don’t know he’s in it!

The rehab storyline/cover up is so bizarre to me… like he was coherently spelling all of that weird tit he wrote, the conversations were structured end he was responding to the other person so it’s not as if he was off his face on mind altering substances?

Unless they’re suggesting he’d entered some sort of drug induced psychosis that made this stuff happen? But then why was he allowed to be near children?

It’s such a seriously creepy horrifying situation.

Reactions: 2
Just re watched the trailer and he is in it but it’s a lot of side angles or a millisecond full on face shot . The main focus is on poirot and the Wonder Woman lady plus a lot of scenic shots of the pyramids and Egypt.
Eta - it’s not enough for people to recognise who he is and boycott watching the film.

Reactions: 3
I saw it tonight and almost choked on my popcorn. When was it filmed?! Surely Kenneth Branagh can’t have thought it was a good idea to have him in the film after all of the allegations? It must have happened before.
He wrapped it before it all came out I believe?

He hasn’t been cast in any upcoming films - the last one showing on IMDB is Death on the Nile.

He wrapped it before it all came out I believe?
I am not surprised by this - who would want a film to be tarred by such horrific allegations ? If I am honest having him as a main character in death on the Nile has dampened my enjoyment of the film. I spent most of the film thinking about what has been reported and it’s taken away from the actual film ( which I believe I would have enjoyed more had I not known about what happened or know who he was).

It’s not the film companies fault though - they are in between a rock and a hard place. Scrap the film and lose millions . Recast which would also cost time/money or try and make the best of a shite situation. Had I known he was in the film - would I have gone and watched? I am not sure I would. I would definatley have second thoughts at very least.

Last edited:
KB's Poirot pisses me off, he's a scruffy action detective - not Poirot AFAIC. I like David Suchet :LOL: Seemed a bit stupid to have Johnny Depp in the Orient express and then AH in Death on the Nile 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
'Death on the Nile' was filmed years ago, long before lockdown. I know that because my daughter worked as an extra in the film. Most of it was filmed in the UK.

I think it was ready for release around the time lockdown started and then shelved for a few years. They couldn't cut out Armie Hammer because he's one of the main characters and the whole film would have had to be reshot.

Reactions: 6
'Death on the Nile' was filmed years ago, long before lockdown. I know that because my daughter worked as an extra in the film. Most of it was filmed in the UK.

I think it was ready for release around the time lockdown started and then shelved for a few years. They couldn't cut out Armie Hammer because he's one of the main characters and the whole film would have had to be reshot.
You're lucky he didn't eat her :oops:😱🤮

• Haha
You're lucky he didn't eat her :oops:😱🤮
She didn't mention that she ever met him. She was in the nightclub scene and was sitting at a table behind Kenneth Branagh. She was told not to speak to Branagh although being the cheeky idiot she is she said 'nice moustaches' to him anyway 😃 and he ignored her 😁

• Haha
She didn't mention that she ever met him. She was in the nightclub scene and was sitting at a table behind Kenneth Branagh. She was told not to speak to Branagh although being the cheeky idiot she is she said 'nice moustaches' to him anyway 😃 and he ignored her 😁
KB strikes me as a bit of an up himself twit tbh :ROFLMAO: Did they retcon the start of DotN? From the ending of OE it looked like they'd have to "Oooh Poirot come quick! There's been a Death on the Nile" :eek: :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
KB strikes me as a bit of an up himself twit tbh :ROFLMAO: Did they retcon the start of DotN? From the ending of OE it looked like they'd have to "Oooh Poirot come quick! There's been a Death on the Nile" :eek: :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️
Apparently Branagh doesn't like to be disturbed on the job 😀

I haven't seen the film yet but I will go to see it when I get the chance. They are always bloody retconning and changing things. If you look at the character list half of them weren't in the original story 🙄
I doubt that the new version will be better than the one with Peter Ustinov in it.

Reactions: 5
Apparently Branagh doesn't like to be disturbed on the job 😀

I haven't seen the film yet but I will go to see it when I get the chance. They are always bloody retconning and changing things. If you look at the character list half of them weren't in the original story 🙄
I doubt that the new version will be better than the one with Peter Ustinov in it.
Urgh I hate when they change the story, I'm afraid they never do it better than the original :LOL:

Reactions: 5
Urgh I hate when they change the story, I'm afraid they never do it better than the original :LOL:
I totally agree. The sheer arrogance of it, that some Director or Screenwriter thinks they will improve on the work of iconic writers. 😡

I remember the Elaine O'Hara case in Ireland, it was so horrific and opened my eyes on tit that goes on in that world. That poor girl was so vulnerable and that piece of tit used her for his own sick fantasy of killing someone while having sex with them.

Just to note from that case - his was a gradual slide into what he became. An ex girlfriend of his broke up with him when he brought a knife into the bedroom. The Guards in Ireland also reckon he's done a lot of other stuff he wasn't caught for. There was a fatal stabbing of a young girl near where he lived (Raonaid Murray i think was her name?) And there was never any motive or suspect identified. Later with the patchy details available it was suggested it could have been Dwyer and that was his first time out stabbing someone to kill them as like a trial run.

Apparently when the Guards showed up to arrest him at the family home, his wife said something like what took you so long or something to that effect. And she also has never visited him when he was in either custody or prison since that day which suggests she knows well it was him and perhaps he tried some stuff with her too which made her aware of what he was into or capable of. Disgusting piece of tit.

There is a very clear suspect in the Raonaid Murray murder . They know who did it 2 people involved , they have no evidence .

This is odd considering his families wealth...
It’s so bizarre 😂 even if his family wasn’t loaded or they’ve cut him off he’s surely got enough himself to not have to work at a resort selling timeshares lol