Armie Hammer - so many kinks, so little time

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just thought it was time he had his own 'special place'

To recap, very rich heir to the Hammer oil fortune and Oscar non-nominee (Call Me By Your Name) has been caught with a Tiger Woods style brace of mistresses...

Reactions: 19
Laughed at the title, good one!!!

Tiger Woods's shenanigans are pretty tame and child's play compared to this sicko!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
These are so horrendous just to warn you. But this feels so wrong that it should be illegal? He’s not even denying it and it’s been a few days so I would hazard a guess that this is all true...
387991-457b38afcb9fd96c0320451a7bdb6f15.jpg

387990-f52022d696f26c2e61155367201710fb.jpg

387989-d97feff06fc607db01874f42a7b04a9b.jpg

387988-16c3e0308ccc6504495f76d156f7258e.jpg

387987-3db037dc0294528c4d9d5be5537bc43a.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
I’ve been following this!
At first glance I thought it was a spoof (as it was wacky) but sadly it looks like a woman he began an affair with who was a young fan from SM came forward with other women who have been used and abused by him. They say that their stories are all the same and he was cheating on his wife with all of them for years
I think some of them say they were sucked into the BDSM world and found it traumatic

I think it’s true
I noticed in lockdown he was drinking a lot then he shagged Lily James, split with his wife and didn’t see his kids for months. Some actress he dated made a point of saying she blocked him, she also said the SS will be true based on her experience? Today another video of him drinking and driving and taking drugs came out. He is a hot mess.

I am not into BDSM but I think it’s within a context that these women were consensual partners and some kind of role playing, but they were very young and maybe vulnerable and he has a real dark theme to his ‘kink’ which is very alarming.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Oh boy this whole saga is fucked up! I have nothing really constructive to say just ouish 😬😳

Reactions: 9
God damn, Armie Hannibal, more like

I always knew there was something off about him. He gave me weird vibes. I understand having fetishes but he talks like a serial killer. This was the worst one I saw:

View attachment 388120

Oh and this one about killing a deer and eating its heart raw, what the actual duck

View attachment 388122

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He does talk like he's a serial killer. I don’t think any of the women said that he did these things but they became afraid
I think he’s going to say it was just a kink role play and he was drunk and go to rehab 🙄
He’s been saying for years now he does stupid stuff when he’s drunk
Well surely this is worse than Jonny Depp, he’s lost everything surely AH will? People can’t employ him surely!

Reactions: 21
He does talk like he's a serial killer. I don’t think any of the women said that he did these things but they became afraid
I think he’s going to say it was just a kink role play and he was drunk and go to rehab 🙄
He’s been saying for years now he does stupid stuff when he’s drunk
Well surely this is worse than Jonny Depp, he’s lost everything surely AH will? People can’t employ him surely!

There is an audio file on this guy's Twitter account, I hope you can click the link here, I've never tried linking from Twitter before lol. It's an audio clip (I think it might have been from a podcast) where Armie claims he says stuff in the heat of the moment during sex. I reckon he'll try and play it off like it's a heat of the moment thing. I have a horrible feeling he'll get away with this 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Me too. I think it will be a trip to rehab and some PR

I don’t think Elizabeth will ever come round from it though. His poor kids. I think EC is with his family, I hope she has support

I take it back he did do some of these things I was wrong

Like rape role play with knives 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

There is an audio file on this guy's Twitter account, I hope you can click the link here, I've never tried linking from Twitter before lol. It's an audio clip (I think it might have been from a podcast) where Armie claims he says stuff in the heat of the moment during sex. I reckon he'll try and play it off like it's a heat of the moment thing. I have a horrible feeling he'll get away with this 😕
There’s things you say in the heat of the moment and then there’s telling someone they want to eat your heart. Jesus.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
no Idea who he is but noticed an anagram of his name is ME I AM HARMER

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh my effin god! Thats the first time Ive read them! What a sicko! And the person who he sent those to started when she was a 19 year old fan!

• Wow
Reactions: 14