Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Mariah remix sounds a bit like someone's mum singing along in the car šŸ˜‚
Shame, as I love the remixes of Ariana on the Weekend and Lizzo songs!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Both of them have an exceptional ear so know it's a mess.

I wonder if neither one wanted to say scrap it and offend the other?

Reactions: 5
Both of them have an exceptional ear so know it's a mess.

I wonder if neither one wanted to say scrap it and offend the other?
If they recorded it seperately (which is more likely) they might have only heard their own individual parts

Reactions: 3
If they recorded it seperately (which is more likely) they might have only heard their own individual parts
Most probably of recorded it separately, but they'd hear it before it came out and Ari was possibly involved in producing.

Even if it was mostly done, I think they'd have been better off saying bin it.

Was it gaga that did a song with someone on her level only to bin it because she said it wasn't up to it, and if they ever did a song together it should be really good?

Reactions: 3
Most probably of recorded it separately, but they'd hear it before it came out and Ari was possibly involved in producing.

Even if it was mostly done, I think they'd have been better off saying bin it.

Was it gaga that did a song with someone on her level only to bin it because she said it wasn't up to it, and if they ever did a song together it should be really good?
True. It goes both ways though. Sometimes both artists will approve the song after sending their parts, and other times they'll send their parts and the artist who collabed on it won't be involved once they've sent their part over, and may not hear the final song

Reactions: 1
True but this is Mariah, rather than a rent-a-feature artist.

Ah well I've blocked it on my account so it won't popup again, just yet another disappointing collaboration. Although quite a bit worse than most others which are usually mildy underwhelming, rather than straight up bad.

Reactions: 4
I was really hoping Mariah would bring her really strong vocals instead of her whistle tone (which I like) because a song thatā€™s so house music inspired really needs a strong vocal.

It's so strange that for every album cycle her speaking voice changes a fair bit. Voices do change as they get older, but for her it's always such a significant change.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It's so strange that for every album cycle her speaking voice changes a fair bit. Voices do change as they get older, but for her it's always such a significant change.

She copies whoever sheā€™s friends with. In the TUN era it was Victoria Monet. Now itā€™s whoever sheā€™s been hanging out with on Wicked. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she started sounding English šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

It is funny that the second she drops the fake tan she also drops the blackccent!
---
God sheā€™s truly looking awful
IMG_1047.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
the accent is a bit transatlantic isn't it? also bones under skin make me go all queasy so i couldn't physically watch it šŸ˜…

Reactions: 6
The weight loss REALLY shows on her chest, my god. You should not be able to see all of her ribs like that.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

Yel

I'm excited for the album on Friday. Unlike Taylor Swift who overpromises with her track names, Ari will deliver on bringing drama :LOL:

She copies whoever sheā€™s friends with. In the TUN era it was Victoria Monet. Now itā€™s whoever sheā€™s been hanging out with on Wicked. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she started sounding English šŸ˜…
Makes me think who is she really. Wonder what ethnicity and voice she'll change into next.

She slips out of her current voice a couple of times in that interview.

One of my friends has booked the Friday and Saturday off of work so she can go buy the album first thing and then spend the weekend listening to it on repeat and processing it.

I did ask her if everything was okay and whether everything was okay at home because šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Yel

What's she going to do if it gets leaked on Wednesday or Thursday (which is pretty likely)?

What's she going to do if it gets leaked on Wednesday or Thursday (which is pretty likely)?
She wonā€™t listen to it! Itā€™s ā€œdisrespecting her girlā€ if she does šŸ«£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have to admire the dedication! Personally i donā€™t care how much i love an artist, iā€™m not booking time off work to listen to their new album. Iā€™m really excited to hear Taylorā€™s upcoming album but it will be listened to after work. It can wait šŸ˜…

• Haha
Have to admire the dedication! Personally i donā€™t care how much i love an artist, iā€™m not booking time off work to listen to their new album. Iā€™m really excited to hear Taylorā€™s upcoming album but it will be listened to after work. It can wait šŸ˜…
I feel like itā€™s part of the ā€œcrazy stanā€ culture. They want to feel like theyā€™re the first to hear something or like they actually mean anything to the artist. If youā€™re doing it past your early 20s Iā€™d find it pretty juvenile and odd.

Reactions: 12
One of my friends has booked the Friday and Saturday off of work so she can go buy the album first thing and then spend the weekend listening to it on repeat and processing it.

I did ask her if everything was okay and whether everything was okay at home because šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤£
I can understand if it was like a new book or a video game but an album? FFS šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚