Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my friends has booked the Friday and Saturday off of work so she can go buy the album first thing and then spend the weekend listening to it on repeat and processing it.

I did ask her if everything was okay and whether everything was okay at home because 🤯🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've seen a few Taylor fans talking about taking a few days off when her album comes out so it must be a thing...each to their own I guess.

😂 I’m taking the Taylor release day off (not multiple days after though). I don’t think it’s any different than having a day off for a film/book/tv show/game release. All of those things can wait, it’s just a chance a to enjoy something you’re excited for

Reactions: 9

😂 I’m taking the Taylor release day off (not multiple days after though). I don’t think it’s any different than having a day off for a film/book/tv show/game release. All of those things can wait, it’s just a chance a to enjoy something you’re excited for
Yeah, I won’t be able to take Friday off for Ariana’s new album but I’ll be getting early to listen to it before work.

Of course music’s just as important at to some people as books and video games are to others, why wouldn’t it be?

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Yel

The great thing about being excited for a new album is that it's usually easy to make enough time to listen to something as soon as it comes out, unlike watching a movie or tv show.

I've got many opinions on Ariana, but her and Max will probably put out a great album. Although lots of the messages will be 😑 , but I can't say I dislike the messy drama :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I've got many opinions on Ariana, but her and Max will probably put out a great album. Although lots of the messages will be 😑 , but I can't say I dislike the messy drama :ROFLMAO:
As soon as she mentioned its an album with Max I was immediately excited. Positions fell really flat for me without him on it.

Reactions: 3

Yel

As soon as she mentioned its an album with Max I was immediately excited. Positions fell really flat for me without him on it.
Same, she knows it needs to be good this time and she needs Max.

I think lots of casual observers wouldn't recognise her these days if she walked past them. Looks like someone from Seoul who's a fan of procedures.

Screenshot 2024-03-07 at 07.25.59.png

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Same, she knows it needs to be good this time and she needs Max.

I think lots of casual observers wouldn't recognise her these days if she walked past them. Looks like someone from Seoul who's a fan of procedures.

View attachment 2799909
It really is shocking how much she has changed. I’m surprised it isn’t talked about more. After all, this is how she looked only a few years ago:

IMG_1129.jpeg

… which is a whole other person from who she is now. And this is her originally:

IMG_1128.jpeg

I think it’s sad that she felt the need to completely erase all trace of this pretty curly haired girl. I don’t think she is a well or happy person at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She looks so weird now like her eyes look as though she's permanently about to burst into tears, it's a shame she felt like she had to mess with them as she had lovely eyes x

Reactions: 13
Her latest thing is saying she stopped getting fillers pre pandemic as a way of explaining her changing face - loooooooooollll

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest thing is saying she stopped getting fillers pre pandemic as a way of explaining her changing face - loooooooooollll
Not surprised she’s lying about surgery, everything about her is pick me.

Reactions: 7

Yel

I’ve not heard anything about it leaking yet, which is amazing this close to it being released!
I wonder if they've decided to ship physicals a few days late so that no one will get a copy before the digital launch and no shop worker in Brazil will accidently put it up for sale early?

Just got home and was expecting it to be out already. Nevermind only 3 more hours to go.

Reactions: 1

Yel

It's brilliant, now going back to listen again to supernatural, the boy is mine and we can't be friends.

• Heart
Meh, I don't like the album. I didn't like Positions either. Disappointed.