Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her mind she’s in her own world she can’t do any wrong and everyone else is always in the wrong.
I think in general people are like this. Often struggle to see they're in the wrong and take accountability. Always someone else's fault. When you're that famous I guess it's twisted to a whole new level.

Reactions: 12
What the hell, her speaking voice at the Oscars when presenting an award.....Whhhhaaat?!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
While we're talking about unpopular stuff, I think she rocked her current look pretty well. Probably a different story without the full glam, but she looks far better than she did in the Wicked trailer.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I loved this album, not as much as some of her previous work, but I figured the lyrics may resonate more with gals closer to Ariana's age (as myself) because at the end of the day, this is an album about divorce. This is not about a silly breakup or an affair. Divorces are nasty, painful, a legal pain in the ass. Can't even imagine adding the fact that they're both in the public sphere with everyone watching trough the process.

At the end of the day, only people that know for sure what happened there are Ariana and Dalton.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
she really does lay it on thick with the “divine femininity”, “following the guidance bestowed upon me by the universe” stuff when she is actually pretty immature, and if you see things spiritually then she 100% comes across as like. Spiritually ungraduated and congested. it feels really fake even when she is being honest about what she thinks
Because it is fake. The whole 'Divine Feminine' thing is Ariana skinwalking Nomi, Mac Miller's long-term girlfriend. Nomi's the reason he named his album 'Divine Feminine', she studied and read up on the concept of the Divine Feminine long long before it was trendy and used as spiritual buzzwords. Nomi is intelligent, spiritual, strong, beautiful, she's a powerhouse of a woman. Even with her superstar status, Ariana pales in comparison, she's quite an empty person.

I'm starting to wonder if Ari has BPD or a similar personality disorder, she doesn't seem to actually have her own personality or interests, she just imitates the people around her and adopts personas.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Listened to her track by track breakdown
.. I think the previous comment about her being empty is right. It's obvious she was desperate to get married to replace something she lost in childhood. Didn't matter if it was the "right" person.

She mentions being cold all the time on the voice and she brushes easily and may have anemia... I mean... Obviously she is not healthy.

I hope she can get the help she needs. She has been through alot and I think getting help could make her a better person.

Reactions: 5
I'm starting to wonder if Ari has BPD or a similar personality disorder, she doesn't seem to actually have her own personality or interests, she just imitates the people around her and adopts personas.
I wonder how normal that is for teen stars? If she was cast in broadway at 15, then she must have been working towards that for a while. If your whole life has been quite busy it's kinda understandable that you've had little chance to develop yourself.
---
At the end of the day, only people that know for sure what happened there are Ariana and Dalton.
This and it's all from her POV, which is anything but unbiased and reliable.

Reactions: 6
Because it is fake. The whole 'Divine Feminine' thing is Ariana skinwalking Nomi, Mac Miller's long-term girlfriend. Nomi's the reason he named his album 'Divine Feminine', she studied and read up on the concept of the Divine Feminine long long before it was trendy and used as spiritual buzzwords. Nomi is intelligent, spiritual, strong, beautiful, she's a powerhouse of a woman. Even with her superstar status, Ariana pales in comparison, she's quite an empty person.

Wow that’s mad. I didn’t know that. It seems to go quite deep then, like I’ve noticed she copies cultures that are “in” but it does seem like she actually copies individual people directly too. I’ve heard people say she did this with Victoria Monet. It’s funny she doesn’t get much heat for it.

It’s ironic really but she kind of reminds me of a rich version of Princess Nokia (incidentally they had a spat, to oversimplify it, and Ariana IMO began the downfall of PN’s career. It was on its way out regardless cos she started putting out really terrible music but 🤷‍♀️)

Reactions: 5
As someone with BPD, she’s giving me BPD. The no sense of self, entire new look/way of speaking every year or so. The constant string of men she somehow always falls out with, usually her own doing in cheating etc. Before she can even move on or heal (or.. let the other person heal) she’ll be with someone new within (literally) WEEKS. No time before spurting how this new person she barely knows is her soulmate… I truly don’t think she even realises most of her relationship failings are her fault.

As an ex fan, i always noticed how everyone around her catered to her every need and would never probably tell her how it is. She doesn’t have real friends she has ‘yes men’. I actually feel bad for her because I can tell she’s truly hurting inside. Sometimes she seems to make art/say things that sound very wise/emotionally developed (talking about how people aren’t bad people just because a relationship didn’t work out) then within a few days will drop a new song shitting on her exes in some way whilst being bedded with the new ‘soulmate’. It’s the typical ‘let me show them what they’re missing’ mindset. Ariana I beg you see a therapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 11