Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say the Wicked movie looks good. I’m definitely going to go see it in cinema.🍿

Reactions: 10
:LOL: at them deliberately not showing spongebob in the trailer.

I'm looking forward to the press tour for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've created a general thread about the movie if anyone's interested

Reactions: 2
jeez ‘Eternal Sunshine’ is a bit of a weird title, is she hoping Spongebob will erase all his memory of his ex? Just the sort of film she would love, I remember being in a toxic relationship and romanticising it after watching Eternal Sunshine as a teen. Great film but people stan it for the wrong reasons

Reactions: 5
jeez ‘Eternal Sunshine’ is a bit of a weird title, is she hoping Spongebob will erase all his memory of his ex? Just the sort of film she would love, I remember being in a toxic relationship and romanticising it after watching Eternal Sunshine as a teen. Great film but people stan it for the wrong reasons
Apparently it was Mac miller's favourite film...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah I also saw people relating it to Jim Carrey who she loves
There have been a few blinds over the years about those two having a fling. He is seemingly quite charming to begin with and that is how he gets a lot of the younger women he has been with. I could see her falling for his BS if even for a little while before realising the truth.

Screenshot_20240214_083140_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240214_083129_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
There were a lot of rumours and blind items though the years about him being controlling. Interested to hear if there are any songs about him on the new album.
I remember someone posting to DeuxMoi that they saw him with a bunch of women in...Mexico I think. It would have been around the time the stories started about her and SpongeBob. The girl saw him and another guy with a few women in a cabana and she went up to him and asked if he knew who Ariana was. He said no so she replied he should as she was his wife and he bolted. She did post a pic and admittedly it was from a distance but it looked like him.

So it seems they were both cheating at the time so I have no sympathy for either of them. The only one I feel sorry for is Ethan's ex-wife who he will try to run back to when A inevitably gets bored and her eye starts to wander to the next guy who is dating/married.

Reactions: 10
I remember someone posting to DeuxMoi that they saw him with a bunch of women in...Mexico I think. It would have been around the time the stories started about her and SpongeBob. The girl saw him and another guy with a few women in a cabana and she went up to him and asked if he knew who Ariana was. He said no so she replied he should as she was his wife and he bolted. She did post a pic and admittedly it was from a distance but it looked like him.

So it seems they were both cheating at the time so I have no sympathy for either of them. The only one I feel sorry for is Ethan's ex-wife who he will try to run back to when A inevitably gets bored and her eye starts to wander to the next guy who is dating/married.
But didn't arianas team try to cover up her cheating rumours by saying her and Dalton had split privately before she got involved with Ethan...so wouldn't that mean there's a chance Dalton was single at the time the girl saw him

Reactions: 6

I bet her and Ethan are already on a countdown. I give it 6 months and she will move on. Have they finished filming Wicked yet?

But didn't arianas team try to cover up her cheating rumours by saying her and Dalton had split privately before she got involved with Ethan...so wouldn't that mean there's a chance Dalton was single at the time the girl saw him
Could be but she claimed he tit himself and bolted when he was recognised.

The Mariah remix is dreadful. Talk about ruining a song and wasting an opportunity. Maybe Mariah is on the album and there's a decent song together?

The Mariah remix is dreadful. Talk about ruining a song and wasting an opportunity. Maybe Mariah is on the album and there's a decent song together?
Agreed, I was looking forward to it but Mariah doesn’t suit the song at all. I also don’t really like their Xmas song that much. It makes sense they’d want to duet cos of the whistle tones but their voices don’t actually blend well IMO

Reactions: 4
It annoys me when people duet on songs and then both sing and the exact same note so it turns into a karaoke shouty mess, that’s exactly what that felt like to me. It’s just them competing instead of complimenting.

Reactions: 5