Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently listening and enjoying it, although it’s solidifying the fact you do NOT want Ariana Grande around your man if she’s not happy in her relationship 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's brilliant, now going back to listen again to supernatural, the boy is mine and we can't be friends.
The boy is mine is fantastic. My other initial favourite is eternal sunshine.

Reactions: 7
I think it's better than positions but I wish she wouldn't always song so light. Makes all the songs sound the same. Wouldnt add any to my playlist. Disappointed!

Reactions: 4
I think it's the best music she's released in a while. It's honest and overall quite sweet with a few "bops" thrown in for good measure. That said, there still seems to be something missing that makes it boring after a few listens.

I imagine it will go down well and also do wonders for her "persona".

Reactions: 3
Currently listening to it without reading the track names as I’m hands free but went to replay a track and it’s eternal sunshine so that’s stood out to me so far

Reactions: 1
I know it's 13 tracks buts it's really 11. Seems so short to me.

I love how her new video is about erasing someone from her mind... I bet she wishes people could erase her behaviour from their minds 🤣

Reactions: 2

I love how her new video is about erasing someone from her mind... I bet she wishes people could erase her behaviour from their minds 🤣
I also thought this, potential for a deluxe but apparently she’s said there won’t be one?

Yel

I kinda like that in the streaming era people will put out a short album. This feels cohesive.

She had free time with the strikes, Max was available for a few weeks and this is the end result of a pretty short amount of time.

Wonder if she'll have any late coming The Weeknd remixes on any of the songs since they can’t help themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry I know the current discussion on here is about her album but I just had to say why does she always make herself the victim in everything? she acts like nothing is ever her fault and she always finds a way to turn her mistakes and the terrible things she’s done onto other people. She is manipulative and sly she waited all this time to come up with her own story and possible lies to get the attention off her and move the hate onto someone else in this case Dalton. She knew if she could make him look awful in all these songs that people would feel sorry for her and make excuses for the hurt she cause to Ethan’s ex wife. ( Ethan is also to blame for hurting his ex wife , he’s even more to blame as he owed his wife loyalty and respect)

I can’t say Dalton is innocent and never hurt her feelings cause nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors in anyones relationship/marriage so I’m sure they had ups and downs and hurt each other but that doesn’t mean she’s an innocent little angel who can do no wrong but she always thinks she’s the victim in every situation. I’ll never deny her musical talent , when her album or a song is good I’ll always give her credit and I know it wouldn’t matter what she says or does now it won’t change the fact Ethan’s ex wife got hurt and I know life goes on but I don’t think she’s a nice person from everything I’ve heard about her and things people who have met or worked with her have said a lot of them have negative things to say about her and there’s no way all those people are lying.

In her mind she’s in her own world she can’t do any wrong and everyone else is always in the wrong. She uses her fame and talent to get away with a lot and I’m not saying she never goes through a hard time she clearly has issues that I wouldn’t wish on anyone cause it’s sad but it’s a shame she can’t go through life being a nicer more genuine person instead of going through life messing up other peoples lives and hurting them just cause she isn’t happy in her own life. Also nobody wants Ethan so no idea why she would think anyone would be jealous of her man lol.

Reactions: 27
i've never experienced more of a drastic change in taste over time as I have with Ariana. When I was a teenager, 5 or 6 years ago, I was unhealthily obsessed with this woman. Like I knew every single thing about her and I used to stay up stupid hours in the morning for new releases. 17 year old Me would've been obsessed with this new album Just because it's by her. At 23 I get no enjoyment out of her or her music at all. I've listened to the album twice over and feel nothing, except maybe a bit of irritation. I find her voice so whiny and annoying now none of the songs stood out to me and I won't be adding any to my playlist.

Reactions: 14
i've never experienced more of a drastic change in taste over time as I have with Ariana. When I was a teenager, 5 or 6 years ago, I was unhealthily obsessed with this woman. Like I knew every single thing about her and I used to stay up stupid hours in the morning for new releases. 17 year old Me would've been obsessed with this new album Just because it's by her. At 23 I get no enjoyment out of her or her music at all. I've listened to the album twice over and feel nothing, except maybe a bit of irritation. I find her voice so whiny and annoying now none of the songs stood out to me and I won't be adding any to my playlist.
That's how i feel about her music now. Great voice as in range but she sings it all in the same way. Its just a bit boring and very poor me.

Reactions: 13
Sorry I know the current discussion on here is about her album but I just had to say why does she always make herself the victim in everything? she acts like nothing is ever her fault and she always finds a way to turn her mistakes and the terrible things she’s done onto other people. She is manipulative and sly she waited all this time to come up with her own story and possible lies to get the attention off her and move the hate onto someone else in this case Dalton. She knew if she could make him look awful in all these songs that people would feel sorry for her and make excuses for the hurt she cause to Ethan’s ex wife. ( Ethan is also to blame for hurting his ex wife , he’s even more to blame as he owed his wife loyalty and respect)

I can’t say Dalton is innocent and never hurt her feelings cause nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors in anyones relationship/marriage so I’m sure they had ups and downs and hurt each other but that doesn’t mean she’s an innocent little angel who can do no wrong but she always thinks she’s the victim in every situation. I’ll never deny her musical talent , when her album or a song is good I’ll always give her credit and I know it wouldn’t matter what she says or does now it won’t change the fact Ethan’s ex wife got hurt and I know life goes on but I don’t think she’s a nice person from everything I’ve heard about her and things people who have met or worked with her have said a lot of them have negative things to say about her and there’s no way all those people are lying.

In her mind she’s in her own world she can’t do any wrong and everyone else is always in the wrong. She uses her fame and talent to get away with a lot and I’m not saying she never goes through a hard time she clearly has issues that I wouldn’t wish on anyone cause it’s sad but it’s a shame she can’t go through life being a nicer more genuine person instead of going through life messing up other peoples lives and hurting them just cause she isn’t happy in her own life. Also nobody wants Ethan so no idea why she would think anyone would be jealous of her man lol.
Completely agree with this! The album does have several bops early on but I struggle to enjoy past “supernatural” as spongegate is at the back of my mind 😭.. It’s like people are excusing her behaviour just because her own relationship was tit. Especially people raving over “the boy is mine”, it’s not a bad girl anthem it’s just in really poor taste

Reactions: 10
she really does lay it on thick with the “divine femininity”, “following the guidance bestowed upon me by the universe” stuff when she is actually pretty immature, and if you see things spiritually then she 100% comes across as like. Spiritually ungraduated and congested. it feels really fake even when she is being honest about what she thinks

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I think the first and last third of the album are good, it’s the middle where she loses me.