Ariana Grande

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that “boy put your lipstick on” bit of the song is supposed to be an empowering call to persevere with Being Yourself in spite of others’ opinions. She’s got an active gay male fanbase so it’s a nod to them as well

She uses it create a parallel with her own situation (ie she is the equivalent to the guy wearing lipstick despite being judged or stigmatised for doing so), which is hilarious and also quite telling - she 100% sees herself as a victim of society’s unwarranted judgment, heroically living her truth
What a witch.

Is it an anthem for mistresses? Yes I fucked your husband while you were post post natal, and?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What a witch.

Is it an anthem for mistresses? Yes I fucked your husband while you were post post natal, and?
It’s grim isn’t it? I don’t think she even gives enough of a duck to say stuff like “he was the one in the relationship - not me”. She legit doesn’t see a need to try to counter the hurt involved as it’s not on her radar. It’s pure just “stop slagging me off, I can do what I like” 😭

Reactions: 12
Regarding getting with the married spongebob, I used to have a 'friend' who did things like this. The men weren't quite married because we were younger but they had long term serious partners or had just broken up. Anyway, she never had a relationship or anything with boys while we were at school and I think as we got older she started to see a guy in a relationship as a sort of challenge. She would almost be on a high if they were interested in her, even if she wasn't interested in them at all. She entertained on guy who had a girlfriend for months and she didn't even like him, but she was incredibly lonely. It was bizarre to witness her behaviour. It's as if she thought that she was somehow in the number 1 spot because this guy had a girlfriend he was cheating on with her 🤯. I feel as though Arianna had that same super low self esteem so in her mind whats better than getting someone who shouldn't want you, to want you. This friend always claimed she didn't owe the girlfriends anything and if the men were going to cheat with her then that's just the type of man that they are. She was very much of the mindset if it's not me then it would be someone else.
I hope spongebobs (ex?)wife is doing okay, that's the type of hurt that changes everything and how you look back on your memories.

What a witch.

Considering the amount of men she has got her hooks into while they were with someone, it's something she knows all about. Yes, the guys are just as much to blame for willingly going with her but this is a habit with her...if an affair happens once, it's not great but it happens. Twice is icky, three is a pattern...Spongebob is about the fifth or sixth she has done it with so there are no excuses anymore no matter how much her fans stick to the BS that she should be apologised to as she is innocent.

Reactions: 23
I don’t think she’ll ever top the sweetener and TYN albums, they are her 2 best imo. I love her debut album as well, but I just prefer those 2.
---
Is her hair blonde for her theatre role as it really doesn't suit her. Anyway whats everyones fav song of hers?
The blonde hair makes her look even more unwell looking just washes her out doesn’t suit her skin tone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Saw this old photo of her earlier and realised she fr looks a different race nowadays
14404FFF-3059-4CBB-A2D8-A742EA62454D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She’s extremely jealous and insecure and instead of taking time all these years to work on herself and be a better person she just continues to be horrible and sly cause that’s the type of person she is and she’ll never change.

She loves the feeling of being able to take someone else’s man even if she doesn’t truly love the man and doesn’t find him that attractive she would still do what it takes to get his attention and be able to get him to leave his girlfriend or wife for her because she loves knowing she can get whoever she wants. It distracts her from her insecurities when she’s able to steal someone else’s happiness and then the cycle continues when she gets bored and then goes after someone else’s man.

Of course the men in these situations are just as much to blame and are even more to blame as they should be loyal to their girlfriends/wives but it shows how weak these men are that they’ll happily hurt the their girlfriend/wife just so they can be with Ariana. None of her relationships/marriage last and yes the guys she’s dated I’m sure they all have their own issues and aren’t perfect but it says a lot about her that she jumps from man to man and almost all the time these men are in relationships so she’s clearly problematic.

On the set of Wicked when Ethan’s wife visited multiple times with the baby and went on double dates with Ethan , Ariana and Dalton , it sounds like Ariana was a green eyed monster filled with jealousy and envy seeing a couple in love and happy raising their child and she wanted that for herself. Obviously Ethan couldn’t of loved his wife that much to cheat on her and leave her so his wife is better off without him he’s nothing special. Ariana can never just be a normal mature person who is happy for other people , she has to take their happiness away because she’s not happy inside. She grew up her whole life spoilt rotten and got anything she wanted so in her mind she probably doesn’t see an issue with going after a married man because she always gets what she wants no matter who gets hurt.

I feel sorry for Ethan’s ex wife because she didn’t deserve any of this , nobody deserves to get hurt like this so I hope she’s doing ok mentally. I understand she wouldn’t stop Ethan from seeing his child even though he’s a piece of tit but me personally I wouldn’t want Ariana near the baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Was it ever confirmed that she was the person who refused to let Jeanette McCurdy have producer credits?
I'm unsure if she actively tried to scupper her. If it was her then it'll probably have been done proxy via her agent. I get the impression she was pretty insensitive and possibly enjoyed rubbing it in her co-stars face that her career was going from strength to strength whereas Jeannettes was faltering. Most people that make it to the top of their industry aren't very nice people.

It was the creepy Nickelodeon execs that allowed Arianna out of her contract to do future stuff while denying it for Jeanette.

Iirc the Gloriana character she created she said was exaggerated and from her biased POV.

Reactions: 13
It’s grim isn’t it? I don’t think she even gives enough of a duck to say stuff like “he was the one in the relationship - not me”. She legit doesn’t see a need to try to counter the hurt involved as it’s not on her radar. It’s pure just “stop slagging me off, I can do what I like” 😭
It’s because her “tongue is sacred, she speaks on what she likes”. I think that translates to she’s too busy rimming spongebob!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm unsure if she actively tried to scupper her. If it was her then it'll probably have been done proxy via her agent. I get the impression she was pretty insensitive and possibly enjoyed rubbing it in her co-stars face that her career was going from strength to strength whereas Jeannettes was faltering. Most people that make it to the top of their industry aren't very nice people.

It was the creepy Nickelodeon execs that allowed Arianna out of her contract to do future stuff while denying it for Jeanette.

Iirc the Gloriana character she created she said was exaggerated and from her biased POV.
her book is amazing

Reactions: 4
Anyone fancy helping me clean my ears out? I’m actually starting to warm to yes, and? :oops:
(Still don’t agree with aris attitude though)

Reactions: 7
I do really like yes and (minus THAT line).

But I really don’t like the album art! The blurring makes it look cheap. Especially those pics she posted today where she looks like she’s wearing a nappy 😅

Reactions: 6
I feel like the whole SpongeBob situation has had a pretty big effect on Ariana’s career and popularity tbf. I remember during her Sweetener & TUN eras, she was ‘that girl’. Super popular. Her face was everywhere. It doesn’t feel like that anymore. Obviously she’s still got fans and she’s successful, but I think people have finally realised she’s not a girls girl and it’s off putting.

Reactions: 14
I feel like the whole SpongeBob situation has had a pretty big effect on Ariana’s career and popularity tbf. I remember during her Sweetener & TUN eras, she was ‘that girl’. Super popular. Her face was everywhere. It doesn’t feel like that anymore. Obviously she’s still got fans and she’s successful, but I think people have finally realised she’s not a girls girl and it’s off putting.
I think some of that was down to people feeling sorry for her over the Manchester bombing and Mac Miller. She handled both well so people really respected her for it and put her on this pedestal

She wasn't a girls girls before and now she's showing that side again

Reactions: 20

Yel

Agree - hasn't been anywhere near as big of a hit as positions and it's so much better.

I bet lots of the chart placements come from it auto playing for so many people with all the playlists it got added to.

Will be interesting to see how the 2 part movie does. Many execs and major shareholders must be really annoyed at those two risking what was expected to easily make a billion. Good luck to Ariana ever getting on a project again that risks a huge amount of someone else's money.

Reactions: 13
I think because she’s not sexy anymore and has lost her looks. I think nearly every young girl wanted to look like her back then.

Reactions: 10

Yel

I think people would let her get away with more if she still looked like she did in 2020.

The outfit for the album cover is tragic.
GFQ6UfaW8AA5_Lg.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha