Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peachplumpear

I feel like everyone at some point has had an ex with a female friend like her, someone who does the whole ‘oh i’m so teeny tiny and cute 🥺’ thing who men get really defensive over and accuse you of being jealous or go ‘aw but she’s having a tough time, i’m just being a supportive friend’, while you can feel her throwing daggers at your back. Proper nasty vibe.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

account70032

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s a nice person at all and her new song confirmed that even more for me. She sounds like she feels zero guilt for getting with a married man and clearly she doesn’t care how much that hurt his ex wife cause Ariana only ever thinks about herself she has no respect and lacks empathy. She should think about how she would feel if she was in the wife’s position with a new baby and her husband cheated and left her for a girl he was working with cause I’m sure she wouldn’t like that but has no problem causing that pain to another woman. Of course Ethan is to blame too and actually he’s even more to blame cause he’s the one who owed his wife loyalty and respect but he’s also proven he’s not a nice person and his ex wife is better off without him. I think Ariana is heartless and spoilt so in her world she can do no wrong and everyone else is the problem. I would never deny her musical talent but she uses her talent and fame to get away with things which unfortunately a lot of famous people do.

Reactions: 41

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
Ariana is a desperate hoe and Ethan looks like Rumpelstiltskin. I don’t believe for one second that there wasn’t an overlap in the timeline here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
It's absolutely disgusting if it's true. Ethan's wife just had a baby FFS! And Ariana knew that, please eff off it's 2023 and you should know better than that Ari, the amount of fish in the sea and she does this. Seriously what a bich, if it's true.
I know her music aludes to this behaviour and she supposedly done this before but when youre breaking up 10year relationships and a baby involved, that's effed up! You don't know if the woman had to go through years of IVF or anything to have that baby.
You're not a youngster anymore you're messing up real peoples lives for what a fling? Grow up Ari.
Unless it's confirmed it's not true, which I hoping this isn't true.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Topaz

Chatty Member
Virtually all the blame is with SpongeBob, it's him who made the commitment to someone else not Arianna.
He made the commitment, yes. He's extremely 100% to blame for imploding his marriage. But Ariana is to blame for her choices, she's not the one married to Lilly but she decided to contribute to Lilly's marriage and family breaking apart. It's odd when people say the married cheater is ONLY to blame. The other party in the adultery is to blame for taking part in an affair. Ariana decided to that and it's not the first time. Lilly is right, she's not a girl's girl; she seems like a selfish, manipulative, nasty person.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

choccyhazelnut

finally I found my people! Absolutely sick of seeing the teenage stans all over the Internet wetting themselves over how great this song is when it's the biggest pile of shite i've heard in ages. And like others are saying on here the lyrics are disgusting and distasteful. 16-year-old me would've been raving over it but at 23 i'm like why TF was I obsessed with her? She's gross, and her songs are trash

Reactions: 38

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Reactions: 37

Instagrammyarse

Chatty Member
I said this on the gossip thread but too many fans infantilize her. When things are going well, they are all 'She's a queen/needs no one' etc then the minute the shit hits the fan and it looks as if they aren't perfect, even if there is proof she screwed up, suddenly it's 'It's not her fault, you can't blame her for it'.
Sorry. Is it virtually all his fault that her marriage fell apart too? :rolleyes:
Or are you going to let Ariana finally take some accountability for her shitty actions?
These should be highlighted. Why can't she be blamed? She has a mouth and can say no you have a wife and child. She has a consciousness and clearly chose to go ahead and have an affair with this man knowing he had a wife and child.

Stop trying to think Ariana is all sweetness and light, she's not, she's horrible and only cares about herself. Wake up fangirls. She is a pure pick me girl, needs attention from men to feel validated. She is not the cool independent woman we have come to believe, she wouldnt look twice at being your friend in real life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

account70032

VIP Member
Sorry this is long feel free to skip!

I hope Ethan’s wife has enough respect for herself to realise she deserves better than to ever consider forgiving him and taking him back. I understand after how long she’s been with him and having a baby with him it would be hard to detach from the life you thought you were going to have as a happy family but honestly after how he’s hurt her and embarrassed not only behind closed doors but also publicly , he deserves to be divorced. You don’t need to be in a relationship/married to the father of your child in order to give your child a happy life cause coparenting can actually be the healthier and better choice in a lot of situations. When that child grows up she can tell him your dad cheated on me when you were a baby and I was still going through post partum so already had a lot to deal with but he didn’t care about me or the family we made he just threw it away. I hope she has the best support system around her reminding her of her worth.

As for Ariana she is a home wrecker , she’s selfish and she’s heartless. Her ego is so big she thinks she’s untouchable and can do whatever she likes no matter who gets hurt. There’s obviously been a lost of posts on TikTok about this situation and I was reading comments on these posts of people who have worked in restaurants, Disneyland and on set with Ariana or know people who have and every single one of these people has commented about how horrible she can be , how entitled she is , rude and demanding. There’s people who’ve said when they were informed Ariana would be coming to Disneyland or a restaurant nobody wanted to be her waiter or guide around the parks cause she makes people feel uncomfortable with her attitude. Apparently there’s been time she would call Disneyland and have rides shut down for hours just for her and nobody else would be allowed on it for all those hours and then she wouldn’t even show up to Disneyland or she’d show up hours later!

Just cause the girl has a good singing voice doesn’t mean her fame should let her get away with things. She should be held accountable and should be in intense therapy to fix her issues cause her obsession with enjoying stealing men from other women , needing attention and infatuation from a man is not healthy and she’s hurting other people.

Her and Ethan deserve each other they’re both heartless and wrong in this situation. I hope they both receive karma eventually from what they’ve done cause it’ll be a wake up call they both need.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

kittykat92

Anyone listened to yes, and?

It is... Terrible tbh. Can't understand her at all so had to looks up the lyrics 😂
Yeah it's awful. I think her best music came from Mac Miller (RIP) being involved in the production before he passed.

And the lyrical content, urghh. She just sucks as a person, she really does. The absolute audacity of thinking she's beyond judgement for sleeping with a married man with a little baby at home, a baby she held, whose mother she met and had dinner with?! It's totally foul. She's disgusting for this couldn't-care-less attitude. Have some humility for your lack of morals.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
They are scum. Well done Lilly for getting her story across. For a minute it looked like Ariana was trying to spin the PR that they had all broken up before the dating happened. 🙄 Instead, Ariana decided to be a homewrecking b****, even hold the baby at dinner with the wife, knowing she was cheating. And HIM, that cretin letting his child be held by Ariana in front of his wife, knowing what they were doing behind her back 🤢 Scum! He'll be dumped within 6 months. When does Wicked wrap? Surely once everyone flies back home things will change. This Ethan guy, bet his extended family are absolutely disgusted with him. Hopefully they are supporting the wife.

Reactions: 32
I feel sorry for the things she's been through, but just like Rita Ora if you turn your back on her for a few minutes I expect she'll be blowing your husband while you're giving birth to his child. Horrible behaviour.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32