Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gooseyloo

So the 6 year old has been 'stuck to her' with a corneal abrasion all week. I've had one of those and they are very very painful. Yet her 6 year old being in pain and supposedly stuck to her didn't stop her from going out with her mates, celebrating a birthday on the beach, dumping her with grandma. Christ sake Aoife, put your kids first for once. What is it with these instagram huns? Is neglecting your children part of the job description?

Reactions: 9

brandambassador

VIP Member
The husband going playing golf. You’d think he was off to Amsterdam for a lads weekend. So what. Put the kids to bed by yourself! I don’t get the big deal. I have 3 boys so I know busy but c’mon.
she loves to let you know she’s ‘posh’ 🙄 we would all be posh if we were given a site free from daddy and we married a builder who probably didn’t need to spend as much to build the house.. stop showing off Aoife , we know you swim- so do others. We know you live near a beach. I’m sorry you’ve suffered loss but stop being a grief whore and trying to grow your following telling tales of sorrow such as that scar on your leg and your sisters accident... baby Azalyia is none of your business stop making it all about you. Same was Annabelle who died, the daughter of everything Eileen- you stuck your nose in there too. What’s next? Have a baby and call it after another tragic story hoping to grow your numbers based on shout outs ? It’s weird. Stop

Hotsugarytea

New member here, I am the one that messaged her about the Easter egg hunt. If any of you remember there was a very big crowd there & from my memory she was clearly breaking restrictions whether family or not. Also she took those snaps down pretty sharpish at the time. Here is the screenshot, so you can make your mind up about whether I was overly emotional or triggered! She never replied fyi

Attachments

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
I think she’s literally still not over the J1 she did in NY 25 years ago
That feckin dude rag bandana was deffo from that summer
It seems to have been the highlight of her life
Bless

• Haha
Cannot listen to her complaining about her child’s education being interrupted by covid and in the same breath talking about taking them out of school for TWO WEEKS in September! She has talked a few times already about how Cadhla struggled to settle into infants etc. because of all the closures. Taking her out for 2 weeks in September is the worst idea! She was one of the many teacher bashers in the last lockdown but she’ll be the main interruption to her children’s education with all these trips 🙄

Name and Shame

VIP Member
She’s at her boasting again! How in her 20’s, she was a fabulous skier. I find people who give it loads about how good they are & have this and that, actually have f*ck all...

You would have more in your life yourself and wouldn’t realise it, or go boasting about it, like her

It’s just my opinion, but I find her a very NEGATIVE person, she is on her stories giving advice, but she is actually talking down to you, boasting how her lifestyle & younger days, are something people Should admire her for

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kezzy

Chatty Member
I dont think anyone will be calling Tusla or should be calling her a bad parent. Geezzzz. She is just probably the most irritating person in the universe. I think she genuinely believes nobody works as hard as her or runs around as much as her, when in reality. Most mothers work in a job where they have to leave the house, while doing school runs dinners ect. I know I personally don't have 2 seconds from when I walk in the door. I certainly don't have the help she does so running out 4 a swim ect...is definitely something of a luxury. I think she forgot that and needs to realise a lot of people don't get holidays and breaks every hands turn. Too me she comes across as very ungrateful for the life she has. She never fucking stops moaning. How does her hubby listen to her shit. She's sooooooo boring. Id say he has a pain in his hole with her. I actually pity her she is a very sad old aul wan. Trying to be relevant when everyone in her area is laughing at her and talking behind her back.

Gooseyloo

Is she for real, comparing the loss of a baby at 20 weeks pregnant to the loss of an 8 month old baby??? Sorry but it’s not the same, those parents have been through hell with chemo treatment etc and literally watching their child die in front of them.

She knows what is ahead of them in the coming days..... feck off
I'm so glad someone had the balls to say it. What Aoife went through was horrendous, but what Azaylia's parents are going through now must be utter torment. They've had hope dashed so many times and now they have to lay the baby that they've nursed, and cared for, and smelled, and cuddled and have memorised every perfect little inch of her body. They deserve to own their own grief. And not have the likes of Aoife speaking about how their beloved daughter's death has 'triggered' her. It's not about her. It's about them and their daughter. And they should be allowed to own it.

• Heart

Mummamare

Chatty Member
Bobby the saint! Can you believe she’s on Instagram telling the world that Bobby didn’t manage to keep the house spotless while she swanned off to Spain and left 2 children behind. Not living in the real world at all.
While he paid for her to go 🙄 and working to pay for her next one. it’s horrible bitching about her husband on social media to strangers

Capricorn

She’s after deleting the car seats. Goes straight from plane to resort now. Must be hard having to upload every second of the journey, then having to jump over to tattle to read the unbiased comments, then go back to insta to delete again. Tis a hard aul life.

Reactions: 8
If a man came on the way she did and spoke about his wife and how she'd kept the home while he was off galavanting, it'd be seen as really red flaggy, controlling and downright disrespectful.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I muted Aoife B last week. I couldn’t handle the ‘look at my big house’ and then the sad stories to get attention. The sisters accident , the constant tagging everything Eileen and the WEIRD way she named eabha- ‘Eabha Annabelle’ after eileens daughter who died that she never even met 😳 and then the scar on her leg, could you tell me how everyone saw her thigh in school as you would want to be in your knickers to see it? She’s desperately trying to become a hun. She also said she was size 8-10 the other day and I ain’t weight shaming anyone I’m in no position to be but she is a 12-14

Sunshine125822

Aoife B - the only person to ever do the darkness in to light!!! Amazing cause but she has to go that but extra and do it twice and act like she arranged the whole thing!!!

• Haha