Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting up pics of the rescue helicopter out searcing and numbers for helplines, 'I don't know this person circumstances' most of the country know sinead o Connors poor boy was found down that area. Jumping on it for content 🙄
It's nothing to do with Sinead O'Connors son. He was found in Bray. A woman has gone missing, last seen Donabate beach.

Reactions: 6
It's nothing to do with Sinead O'Connors son. He was found in Bray. A woman has gone missing, last seen Donabate beach.
Even though the context is wrong, I agree talk about ambulance chasing! Why not just share the numbers with sharing the helicopter??

Reactions: 3
Sorry I got it wrong. Still don't agree with rescue helicopters posts being put up . Ambulance chasing is right

Reactions: 4
She’s at it again, the poor girl in Tullamore, who got murdered. Aoife has wrote a big long poem/story/essay about the girl.
Aoife, you need help,STOP always, trying to turn everything around, and make it about yourself, you must think your the only that finds what happened just horrible. Of course your poem/story is better than anybody’s else’s

Wait and see, she will be on her stories later, giving a talk about it, how what happened the poor girl in Tullamore, has all brought it back for her, she will be talking all about herself & how it affects her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s at it again, the poor girl in Tullamore, who got murdered. Aoife has wrote a big long poem/story/essay about the girl.
Aoife, you need help,STOP always, trying to turn everything around, and make it about yourself, you must think your the only that finds what happened just horrible. Of course your poem/story is better than anybody’s else’s

Wait and see, she will be on her stories later, giving a talk about it, how what happened the poor girl in Tullamore, has all brought it back for her, she will be talking all about herself & how it affects her.
She's as vulgar as Lisas Lust, and its on her doorstep !

Reactions: 1
She’s at her boasting again! How in her 20’s, she was a fabulous skier. I find people who give it loads about how good they are & have this and that, actually have f*ck all...

You would have more in your life yourself and wouldn’t realise it, or go boasting about it, like her

It’s just my opinion, but I find her a very NEGATIVE person, she is on her stories giving advice, but she is actually talking down to you, boasting how her lifestyle & younger days, are something people Should admire her for

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
We all had a great life, when we were in our 20’s. I know I was 5 stone lighter & was out 7 nights a week, in the pub & a bag of chips on the way home and still got up for work in the morning.

Now it’s, turn the heating on, as soon as I get it & run up & put my pyjamas on for the night & go down and drink tea, and start dozing off on the couch by 10pm 🙈

Reactions: 3
Don't get me wrong I love trips away with my girlfriends but we behave our age not regress to been carefree 20 year olds cause we aren't. She literally goes on as if she never grew up. I know her type and it's pathetic

If anybody can think of anything she is not good at, please post what it is....

I don’t think there is anything as she is so perfect 👌
🤔

If anybody can think of anything she is not good at, please post what it is....

I don’t think there is anything as she is so perfect 👌
🤔
Ugh she’s painful and so embarrassing 🙈 sporting a fine ronnie too in her latest post! I wonder who she thinks her target audience is? I can’t see many being able to spend spend spend like she does weekly

Ugh she’s painful and so embarrassing 🙈 sporting a fine ronnie too in her latest post! I wonder who she thinks her target audience is? I can’t see many being able to spend spend spend like she does weekly
She shoulda sorted that moustache before hitting the slopes!!

Reactions: 1
She shoulda sorted that moustache before hitting the slopes!!
Her makeup is so 1 dimensional, if she had some blusher & contour but she obvs just slaps it on like a 13yr old and her head/face/neck just blend into each other.

The fecking ronnie is killing me . How has her sister or so called friends not said it to her. The monotone panstick shite she wears is desperate. Im unsure if its her skin but she obviously hasn't a clue. Have u ever seen a woman who thinks she's the tit as much as this cringe bag. She's to be pitied really.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.