Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her older 2 are way too young and small for those booster seats. She talks about Cadhla been so petit and she shoves her in a back pack seat? They both need high back boosters. She can bubble wrap and bring her seats from home, it's what we've always done.

Reactions: 4
She’s after deleting the car seats. Goes straight from plane to resort now. Must be hard having to upload every second of the journey, then having to jump over to tattle to read the unbiased comments, then go back to insta to delete again. Tis a hard aul life.

Reactions: 8
Her older 2 are way too young and small for those booster seats. She talks about Cadhla been so petit and she shoves her in a back pack seat? They both need high back boosters. She can bubble wrap and bring her seats from home, it's what we've always done.
Way too small. Shocking really. Senan isn’t 4 yet, and Cadhla is only just 6. Not sure of Irish law but in the UK they have to be in a HBB until they are 135cm - my tall almost 8 year old isn’t there yet.

I can still see them on my stories
They look terrible don’t they 🙈

Reactions: 3
It's under 150cm and 36kgs here. And everyone knows the seats alone are not recommended

She had them on stories yesterday sitting in the seats and Bobby driving. Can’t see that now.

Ah would everyone calm down! She saved a few €€ and got them second hand 😂😂

I would have though Eabha is too young for the seat in the car too, looks very upright.

Reactions: 1
Yep I’m blocked and I know why 😂😂😂 OMG shes so petty!!
Don’t worry Aoife I won’t lose any sleep over it! 😂😂😂

I can still see them on my stories
Those things are WHOLLY unsuitable for her young kids. As is the high back booster she's using for the youngest child.
She's completely putting her three children's lives at risk by letting them sit in those things in a moving vehicle. 😡

Those things are WHOLLY unsuitable for her young kids. As is the high back booster she's using for the youngest child.
She's completely putting her three children's lives at risk by letting them sit in those things in a moving vehicle. 😡
AND in a foreign country where youre already at odds as you navigate the other side of the road, and also not know the roads. shocked.
she packed her hairdryer but skims down on kids car seats.

And all to save a few quid on car seat hire. And that’s after she’s pulled them out of school to get a cheaper holiday. Where’s her priorities? A couple less trips a year and she could stretch to safer holidays out of school term

Reactions: 4
Is anyone surprised at her questionable parenting skills really. Honestly I'm not aware of the guidelines in relation to Croatia but they don't look right to me. I never have paid to take car seats away so I dont see the sense in taking the risk. Her kids are just an accessory to join the so called mummy club and probably to increase content. Obviously I dont know her but she spends way to much time having a relationship with her phone then having a relationship with her gorgeous kids.
My heart goes out to any mother who has lost a child and everyone copes in different ways. I can only imagine how awful it must be, however I dont feel the way she goes on it to raise awareness I feel she only goes there to gain followers. Ill be shot for this statement but its how I feel.
Shes a control freak of the highest order and not in a good way that she leads everyone to believe.
If you want a laugh check out her blog

Reactions: 10
Nothing about the holiday is aspirational- the accommodation looks like prison and the “entertainment” at the resort is my idea of hell.

Reactions: 5
Is anyone surprised at her questionable parenting skills really. Honestly I'm not aware of the guidelines in relation to Croatia but they don't look right to me. I never have paid to take car seats away so I dont see the sense in taking the risk. Her kids are just an accessory to join the so called mummy club and probably to increase content. Obviously I dont know her but she spends way to much time having a relationship with her phone then having a relationship with her gorgeous kids.
My heart goes out to any mother who has lost a child and everyone copes in different ways. I can only imagine how awful it must be, however I dont feel the way she goes on it to raise awareness I feel she only goes there to gain followers. Ill be shot for this statement but its how I feel.
Shes a control freak of the highest order and not in a good way that she leads everyone to believe.
If you want a laugh check out her blog
100% agree with you

She’s on a 2 week package Hol (nothing wrong with it!) but she’s sharing it like she’s on a private island in the Maldives 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
AND in a foreign country where youre already at odds as you navigate the other side of the road, and also not know the roads. shocked.
she packed her hairdryer but skims down on kids car seats.
Hairdryer, straighteners, a tonne of skincare & makeup but forget about bringing suitable car seats for the little ones. They're waaaayyy too bulky & take up the much needed space for her daily OOTDs. :rolleyes: The ones nobody ever asks to see.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.