Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
I would advise you all go to your GP this week because once she starts showing the croatia stories, beach dancing & being a mad bastard toe dipper then we will all have diarrhoea

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Kezzy

Chatty Member
Why does she insta pimp her kids. The child is in bed. This should be a moment between the 2 of them doing the bed time routine not shoving a camera in the child's face for content to prove hey my daughter loves me. Get a grip u simple fuck. You are exploiting your kids. Its wrong and who actually wants to see that. Its actually uncomfortable to think we have all seen a private family moment and the child is unaware that not only is this not private its out there on the Internet. Children should be able to trust their parents and feel safe. Sorry rant over

Vesper Lynd

I love how she still won’t say when she slid off to Mykonos . Slippery fish 🐠 she is whilst pontificating to us all 😑

• Heart

Madgereal111

VIP Member
So Aoife's friend works in the domestic violence section of the garda station she works in and tells aoife stories about what goes on in people's home regarding alcohol abuse, drug abuse and domestic abuse?? Surely theres some kind of rules against that, even if she mentions no names, there must be a breach of data there??

• Wow

Kezzy

Chatty Member
Is anyone surprised at her questionable parenting skills really. Honestly I'm not aware of the guidelines in relation to Croatia but they don't look right to me. I never have paid to take car seats away so I dont see the sense in taking the risk. Her kids are just an accessory to join the so called mummy club and probably to increase content. Obviously I dont know her but she spends way to much time having a relationship with her phone then having a relationship with her gorgeous kids.
My heart goes out to any mother who has lost a child and everyone copes in different ways. I can only imagine how awful it must be, however I dont feel the way she goes on it to raise awareness I feel she only goes there to gain followers. Ill be shot for this statement but its how I feel.
Shes a control freak of the highest order and not in a good way that she leads everyone to believe.
If you want a laugh check out her blog

Halotop

I actually had to stop watching that!!! Complaining about ALL the different drop offs and pick ups that she has to do but in the same breath saying her new childminder was going to be doing two of the pick ups three days a week and a friend was going to be helping out too!!
Sorry Aoife most of us have to do all of that ourselves aswell as work from home and all the other family life chores.
God love her stressing over a few pencil cases and shoes - if you hadn’t left it til the end of August to do then you might not feel so stressed - but oh yeah you were too busy swanning around the place on all the hols. And the kids are back a week and then you’ll be heading off again for two weeks. Boo hoo. My heart bleeds for you

brandambassador

VIP Member
She no more runs ! She videos a few seconds running for the gram... she’s going down to her ‘second home’ in Waterford this weekend, having been to the second home in Tipperary last week, going to her second homes in Spain, Croatia, Barbados this summer 🙄 oh and don’t forget her second home of NY

• Haha
  • Sick

Kezzy

Chatty Member
Claiming never to have been on Tattle or know about it. She was seen being a follower of Detechtives. Tool. She’s always reading here.
It was more the I'm a positive person who only sees the best in people that did it for me. Shes the most negative moany fool out there. She's defo been on tattle. It was her trying to say she's better then anyone who goes on tattle as shes a better person who doesn't have time for that in her life. She's no time cause she spends her life talking nonsense into her phone to group of strangers who are taking the piss out of her.

brandambassador

VIP Member
She just had to show it off… ‘I’m taking the weekend off insta so I’ll post a holiday I snuck off to last year.’

posting old stuff is nearly harder than new stuff because you’ve to search it &find the tag.
She loves bragging. The ridiculous hands in the air beach posts… an absolute dose & a mockery to Fitbit this one having an AD. Her biggest exercise is running from minding her kids

• Haha

Fatface

VIP Member
She clearly has no clue that there are parents out there that never get a break, that don’t have grandparents they can leave kids with so they can go away for weekends etc. Off on her own this weekend, and weekend away planned with Bobby and then off with just Cadhla - she has a great time of it!

Reactions: 9

Hot lips

Chatty Member
Her holiday was going on for about 4 years, borefest
Has this woman any brain cells complaining about kids out of school, and she had them
Out for 2 weeks holiday, after travelling u might not shows up covid for 10 days , happened a family member, first test negative, 10 day they were positive, she’s really cant cope with life, i

Kezzy

Chatty Member
I heard from someone who see swims daily said that she actually doesn't swim. She literally runs in and takes photos and out. She doesnt even go in that deep which would make sense since her hair never gets wet.
So its all for show. Unsufferable wanker. I literally think she is probably the worst on insta

• Haha

Gooseyloo

Here we have now a summer of her moaning about people enjoying her beach and her doling out the advice because nobody has ever been on the beach before and she's an expert. If that was my child that had gone missing and her filming the emergency response to it, I'd go to her house and fucking take her out. Who the fuck does she think she is?

brandambassador

VIP Member
She’s on a 2 week package Hol (nothing wrong with it!) but she’s sharing it like she’s on a private island in the Maldives 😂

• Haha