Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on a 2 week package Hol (nothing wrong with it!) but she’s sharing it like she’s on a private island in the Maldives 😂
And for someone all about travel she's in a holiday park, so is she really all about travel or is it just holidays she likes ??? Croatia is absolutely stunning, surprised with her really as she likes to think she's some sort of travel guru

Reactions: 3
And for someone all about travel she's in a holiday park, so is she really all about travel or is it just holidays she likes ??? Croatia is absolutely stunning, surprised with her really as she likes to think she's some sort of travel guru
You are right , that is it - she is trying to appeal to that audience, she is so wordly blah blah . Sure how many feckin times does she drop " Oh well when I lived in New York " ..... lest we forget it 🙄

Reactions: 1
Is anyone surprised at her questionable parenting skills really. Honestly I'm not aware of the guidelines in relation to Croatia but they don't look right to me. I never have paid to take car seats away so I dont see the sense in taking the risk. Her kids are just an accessory to join the so called mummy club and probably to increase content. Obviously I dont know her but she spends way to much time having a relationship with her phone then having a relationship with her gorgeous kids.
My heart goes out to any mother who has lost a child and everyone copes in different ways. I can only imagine how awful it must be, however I dont feel the way she goes on it to raise awareness I feel she only goes there to gain followers. Ill be shot for this statement but its how I feel.
Shes a control freak of the highest order and not in a good way that she leads everyone to believe.
If you want a laugh check out her blog
Where do u find the blog whats its name please

Someone should tell her it’s about 22 degrees in Ireland right now. That smug story 🙄🙄
Holiday looks like hell. Her last 4 grid posts are based around sunset. She has no content 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Its not 4 me that the place looks shite, its based 4 kids. She clearly hasn't got the memo that she's on a kids holiday to spend time enjoying her kids. She gets plenty of adult time so I don't get it to be honest. Anyway she's covered that same place 3 times to the point I feel I was there. Its no different from any typical eurocamp holiday.
Shes just on a different spectrum she has a healthy family, a house by the sea but she still is fame hungry, so she's not content with her life

Reactions: 6
Here’s an account I used to really like so normal and now even her accent irritates me she hasn’t a clue what a hectic day is if it hit her in the arse!! Delusional or smug or both😫

Reactions: 7
Alright so I looked at the blog, do you really think she sent that email to her daughter? The condescending tone explaining the plot of frozen, the poor little little boy doesn’t get a look in the way she talks you would swear she only had two girls

Alright so I looked at the blog, do you really think she sent that email to her daughter? The condescending tone explaining the plot of frozen, the poor little little boy doesn’t get a look in the way she talks you would swear she only had two girls
I'm not against the email to your kids thing. In fact it's good to sent photo ect... Her sharing her encounter at the cinema with the world is frankly creepy and weird as duck. It ruins the special moment completely. Every time you think she can't be anymore of cringe bag she pulls something out of the bag. Poor Bobby does he actually buy this tit or is he afraid of her control freak ways that he handed over his balls to her ??

Reactions: 3
I'm not against the email to your kids thing. In fact it's good to sent photo ect... Her sharing her encounter at the cinema with the world is frankly creepy and weird as duck. It ruins the special moment completely. Every time you think she can't be anymore of cringe bag she pulls something out of the bag. Poor Bobby does he actually buy this tit or is he afraid of her control freak ways that he handed over his balls to her ??
No against it at all, I’ve done a mix of physical letters and emails to by children but they are far more affectionate and not shared with the world. It’s the tone of the email that gets me

No against it at all, I’ve done a mix of physical letters and emails to by children but they are far more affectionate and not shared with the world. It’s the tone of the email that gets me
Totally its the way she does and publishes her private thoughts is to gain a following not to inspire her kids.

I’m waiting for the “ I’m so wreacked “ stories when she returns home …. And all the “ me time “ she’s gonna need…

Reactions: 4
I’m waiting for the “ I’m so wreacked “ stories when she returns home …. And all the “ me time “ she’s gonna need…
She already said on her stories how its so "full on" with the kids being around them all the time....

Kinda what happens when you have kids darling

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get her, if the food is so vile that you wouldn’t give it to a dog why book that resort again? There is literally hundreds of campsites all over Europe why not try another one? Especially if you call yourself a travel blogger, is trying new places not part of it?

Also should we assume she has booked 2 weeks in September again? Little boy must be starting too so a few days of junior infants and then off on hols?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.