Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant stroking of her hair is so strange. Like she’s cannot keep her hands off herself 🙈
Does anyone know what the old job in finance was?
Her hair is fab , to remind us
This witch is sharing the trip she snuck off on last year with hubby during covid. She posted one day at the time and then deleted and never mentioned since.
She’s turning people against her , only will ruin her page , with her show off , people dont like smugness and dishonesty, Shes showing her true colours, all the insta huns are the same , thats why ild rather pay full price for things , than use their codes, while people mourned people they loss , of family members, people couldn’t see loved ones , frontline workers, worked to the bone , businesses not allowed open , i do believed alot more of them, headed off last on their holidays as normal, Covid was an inconvenience, for them , not the devastating impact alot had to endure, showing her true colours now, having to show people, we were silly , going by restrictions, and trying to save peoples lives, I hope its worth showing off , for u , you have just showed , your a asshole 😡

Reactions: 6
Thi
I took 1 child out of school in September for a holiday simply because I had a baby and height of summer would have been too much. NEVER again I swore it took her (and she's a a good kid love school) ages to settle back in. 2 wks after a pandemic no way.

We are paying top dollar to go away in midterm and it's only 3 nights/4 days, a week would have cost 4k
this is my opinion and a controversial thought, as financially for people ect its not always possible however September in school is a huge setting in period kids are better not been taken out a week after. Its madness

Reactions: 3
I don't usually make comments about anyones looks but she has the most awful looking big fisherman looking hands

Reactions: 2
I can’t with this one lately!
Was she not on last year moaning about all her cancelled trips and saying she desperately wanted to head off to the sun. All the while she actually had. She knows she shouldn’t have went to Greece (otherwise she would have shared at the time) but couldn’t resist being a smug b**** and sharing now even if she gets some stick. Bring back bloggers unveiled, she would be eaten up!!

Reactions: 6
Cannot listen to her complaining about her child’s education being interrupted by covid and in the same breath talking about taking them out of school for TWO WEEKS in September! She has talked a few times already about how Cadhla struggled to settle into infants etc. because of all the closures. Taking her out for 2 weeks in September is the worst idea! She was one of the many teacher bashers in the last lockdown but she’ll be the main interruption to her children’s education with all these trips 🙄

Reactions: 9
So she went last summer at the height of a global pandemic when we were allowed told NOT to travel

people missed out on attending funerals of loved ones and things like IVF treatments abroad ...but Aoife got to catch a sunset in Mykonos?!

Returning potentially putting her family, neighbours , her kids friends, teachers and community at a lethal risk?

what an absolute selfish idiot

Reactions: 4
Who’s going to ask her when she went? (And get blocked no doubt)

she’s shared that photo she put on her grid today before - no mention of Mykonos last time!

Who’s going to ask her when she went? (And get blocked no doubt)

she’s shared that photo she put on her grid today before - no mention of Mykonos last time!
When she was telling people she was going to share this trip when did she say it was from? I tapped through! 😂

Yup conveniently doesn’t mention when she went, even though it’s very relevant to travel content 🙄
She has misled people into thinking she’s there now. The people like me who tapped through half of her stories on Thursday evening 😂

Who has the time to listen to her endless stories

Tap tap tap

She clearly has the time to be making them though!

She is really insufferable and young one wannabe it’s very cringe

she’s definitely misled people

Loads ejits “ enjoy Aoife looks fab’ crew

Spare Me from simpletons on the internet

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.