Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fatface

VIP Member
Here we have now a summer of her moaning about people enjoying her beach and her doling out the advice because nobody has ever been on the beach before and she's an expert. If that was my child that had gone missing and her filming the emergency response to it, I'd go to her house and fucking take her out. Who the fuck does she think she is?
My thoughts - taking an extremely stressful and worrying situation and using it for content. Clearly saw the coastguard and ran out the door to see what was going on. Disgusting. And made it all about her - she’s got her heart in her mouth, she’s shaking etc. Honestly I know we’d all feel that same, I live near the beach and I hate seeing that helicopter - but I’m not rushing to post it on social media!

Reactions: 8

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
The birthday post to herself was excruciatingly cringe
The J1 dream lives on and on and on

The baby photos wtf

I don’t get her, if the food is so vile that you wouldn’t give it to a dog why book that resort again? There is literally hundreds of campsites all over Europe why not try another one? Especially if you call yourself a travel blogger, is trying new places not part of it?

Also should we assume she has booked 2 weeks in September again? Little boy must be starting too so a few days of junior infants and then off on hols?

brandambassador

VIP Member
Don’t know why she’s so pally with accidental home brother Tracey Tuppence because Tracey is like the Lidl version of Marks & Spencer’s Aoife

• Haha

Cloudymirror

Creating an aesthetic out of it and posing at sunrise with the champagne flute. Was it a celebration? And the video with REM.
Yes it’s an important day to show solidarity and uplift. But it’s also such a deeply traumatic day for so many who go out so heartbroken every year to honour and remember loved ones who took their own lives. It’s a sombre, respectful morning and turning it into Instagram content with music just felt wrong. So tone deaf

Cbisto

What a Grade A pain in the hole is Aoife ! She is on a new level of irritating this evening - I'm actually stuck for words .... was she seriously looking for sympathy for her awful situation where she is completely flexible with her very part time work hours, boss is her husband, lives next door to parents who help out, has a childminder 3 days AND friends to help out ? What actual planet is this lady on ??

Wow - just watched the rest of her stories. Did she really just say that she hopes that c-19 won’t impact her kids education any further this year? What about Croatia 2021? Does she even think about what she was saying? If she’s so concerned about her kids education why pull them out of school for 2 weeks right at the start of the year !!
Mind boggling ........ 2 weeks out of school at start of term is probably the worst start you can give to your child - and in the same breath she is worried about their education???? Has she anything between those ears ???

brandambassador

VIP Member
I feel so awful for anyone who has lost a child. Aoife lost Oisin halfway through her pregnancy which is so heartbreaking. It annoys me though that she posts about her stillbirth so often, like almost weekly, and never puts a trigger warning.
I’m sorry to say this but Aoife uses grief for attention and follows. Her sisters wedding anniversary had to be used for the car accident story again and oh ‘did I mention we were in Barbados and my parents own a home there’... I just feel she breaks into the Oisin (RIP) story for attention and tags everything Eileen... her weird obsessed with everything eileens daughter Annabelle who died and then calling her own daughter ‘ eabha Annabell’ sorry that is so weird they aren’t even friends they just know each other from
Insta! I feel for anyone who loses a baby but I just feel Aoife is a little bit of an attention seeker. Oh and today’s posts/ yes we know you sea swim and that you know derick from tv3 🤨

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
On the beg for a red bike for Senan, Aoife luv did you forget your besties father EEFFA’s dad owns a bike shop, why not go and support him and pay for a bike for your son!!!

Gooseyloo

Her stories today. She was close to burnout. Give me STRENGTH 😫😫😫. Burnt out from what exactly??! I can understand how a recent kid free weekend away and a night out with the girls can tip a person over the edge.

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
Very strange there’s no mention from Aoife about Everything Eileen giving birth to a new daughter Isla today. I thought they were besties given Aoife named her daughter Eabha Annabelle, the second name Annabelle is after Eileen’s deceased daughter? Always thought it was very odd but even more odd today that she’s not mentioned anything.

3 minutes later Aoife has a post up about Everything Eileen

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fatface

VIP Member
Just letting us know she’s still a rich Portmarnock girl even if she did marry a lowly builder from Tallaght

• Haha

Kezzy

Chatty Member
The irony of her giving out about people going to" her "beach while she's away invading other beaches Here's a thought maybe portmarnock beach is busy as everyone heard she was away and headed out knowing they were sparred seeing that knobhead. 🤣🤣🤣I feel she reads tattle although she won't admit she does but Aoife you need to get a life seriously.

Fatface

VIP Member
Used to really like her but now I think she’s as full of 💩as the rest of them. From the tiny little gifted she always puts on posts when she gets a freebie to the pretending she’s a working mum when really she helps out a bit with the family business. No shade to stay at home mums at all, but what she does does not compare to working for a boss or employer you have to deliver for regardless of if the kids are sick or the sun is out so you want to hit the beach.
Also the lies - not that long ago she was saying her and Bobby are up before 6 every morning exercise in or getting a head start on the day, then this week she has had no time to exercise cos she’s been doing the decking - she’s not out doing the decking at 6am! As I said, full of 💩

Halotop

This! How many lectures has she given her followers on water safety and how cautious she is and how everyone else needs to be etc etc and then she goes and gets locked and jumps into the sea with all her mates - naked. Aoife how mortified would you have been if someone had to be rescued last night?? Was it worth it?? Maybe you should’ve stayed in your paddling pool licking the faces off each other.

Encouraging swimming, while drunk,in the middle of the night too?? Fools like these are the reason rescues have to risk their lives.

brandambassador

VIP Member
This one actually gives me an itchy anus she’s that insufferable. We get it, you like the beach. Fuck off youre no Ariel like

• Haha

Gooseyloo

Planning to get back into sailing when she has 'more time for my hobbies'. That girl has more time for her hobbies than any single person I know!

• Haha

Kezzy

Chatty Member
I find in recent months shes become so condescending. Everybody should live by the sea and buy only a South West facing garden and get a live in au pair and sea swim. Fuck of Aoife and get of your high horse and the bubble you live in. Not everyone is white middle class privileged entitled little prick like you.

Bla123

Does anyone else feel that the use of captions on stories now really emphasise how often Aoife (and a heap of others on there) say erm like and emmm like after every other word...

Didnt notice it before captions were added but reading it is so irritating

• Haha