Aoife Bermingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Painful šŸ˜©

I had to unfollow a few months ago all her talk about ā€œworkingā€ from home with 3 kids šŸ¤¢and all her talk of holidays šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 4
Can of gin and a walk on the beach listening to shite rave music I actually cringe for her life. Meanwhile Bobby is probably at home knocking one out with the au pair šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is it true she went to Greece last year during restrictions with Bobby for a romantic get away??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Where did you hear that?
Wouldnā€™t surprise me , breaking restrictions with her sea swims , And meeting the gals in the sea shed , thinks sheā€™s a teenager, how many times a day , does she say Ammmm

Reactions: 2
What is it with touching her hair? In 3 stories yesterday she rubbed/ran her fingers through her hair 8 times.

And FYI Aoife keeping your shoes uncovered like that is bad for the fabric

Reactions: 1
What is it with touching her hair? In 3 stories yesterday she rubbed/ran her fingers through her hair 8 times.

And FYI Aoife keeping your shoes uncovered like that is bad for the fabric
Showing. Us how fabulous she is , Ammmmmm

Donā€™t know why sheā€™s so pally with accidental home brother Tracey Tuppence because Tracey is like the Lidl version of Marks & Spencerā€™s Aoife

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel so awful for anyone who has lost a child. Aoife lost Oisin halfway through her pregnancy which is so heartbreaking. It annoys me though that she posts about her stillbirth so often, like almost weekly, and never puts a trigger warning.

I feel so awful for anyone who has lost a child. Aoife lost Oisin halfway through her pregnancy which is so heartbreaking. It annoys me though that she posts about her stillbirth so often, like almost weekly, and never puts a trigger warning.
Iā€™m sorry to say this but Aoife uses grief for attention and follows. Her sisters wedding anniversary had to be used for the car accident story again and oh ā€˜did I mention we were in Barbados and my parents own a home thereā€™... I just feel she breaks into the Oisin (RIP) story for attention and tags everything Eileen... her weird obsessed with everything eileens daughter Annabelle who died and then calling her own daughter ā€˜ eabha Annabellā€™ sorry that is so weird they arenā€™t even friends they just know each other from
Insta! I feel for anyone who loses a baby but I just feel Aoife is a little bit of an attention seeker. Oh and todayā€™s posts/ yes we know you sea swim and that you know derick from tv3 šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m sorry to say this but Aoife uses grief for attention and follows. Her sisters wedding anniversary had to be used for the car accident story again and oh ā€˜did I mention we were in Barbados and my parents own a home thereā€™... I just feel she breaks into the Oisin (RIP) story for attention and tags everything Eileen... her weird obsessed with everything eileens daughter Annabelle who died and then calling her own daughter ā€˜ eabha Annabellā€™ sorry that is so weird they arenā€™t even friends they just know each other from
Insta! I feel for anyone who loses a baby but I just feel Aoife is a little bit of an attention seeker. Oh and todayā€™s posts/ yes we know you sea swim and that you know derick from tv3 šŸ¤Ø
I have to agree. I didnt wanna say it as I didnt know how to word it without coming across as an insensitive witch. Talking about losing children can be a hard one to navigate even on a site like this. But yea Its a bit OTT and all her content seems to revolve around losing a child. Thats a bit weird tbh

And did she mention lately she used to work in finance?šŸ¤¢ id love to know what kind of ā€œfinanceā€ she worked inšŸ™„

Where did you hear that?
She posted it when they got there with something like ā€˜others wonā€™t agree but we need a couple breakā€™ and then never posted anymore she obviously got backlash. Think it was their anniversary as it was 4-5 nights but yea, they went last summer.

She posted it when they got there with something like ā€˜others wonā€™t agree but we need a couple breakā€™ and then never posted anymore she obviously got backlash. Think it was their anniversary as it was 4-5 nights but yea, they went last summer.
And what about ā€œsupporting localā€ that sheā€™s always on about šŸ¤¢

She doesnā€™t seem like the brightest spark to me

During the first lockdown she was constantly giving out about people meeting on the beach and having little gatherings. Now sheā€™s doing exactly what she was giving out about...

Reactions: 5
During the first lockdown she was constantly giving out about people meeting on the beach and having little gatherings. Now sheā€™s doing exactly what she was giving out about...
She has a neck , she seen Deirc on Tv3 on the beech , she was like Pamela Anderson running anytime the cameras behind him, either that sheā€™s like the insta huns, live from her walk in wardrobe, Her new buddies are

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The stories about her feed had me in stitches, ā€œIā€™m not here to waste my time. My feed is curated to people who make my life betterā€ ...... Tracey and Rosie šŸ¤Ø

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.